Ultimate Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZ MAN
Okay, sorry i did not put this in the ultimate spider-man topic but i did not want this question to be missed out as i'm a little confused here. I was gonna post a letter asking this to marvel but i have already written in two times and don't want to seem like a page hogger so i'll ask here.

How come Sable does not know what spidey looks like when she has already unmasked him in the game. And how does spidey not remember her? I thought the game was suposed to be canon with the comic book?
If this is true does this mean that Venom, comic wise has never really came back at all? or is this one of Bendis mistakes?

steverules
What did marvel say?

H. S. 6
Could be a mistake. My understanding was that the video game was canon with the Ult. verse. erm

DBZ MAN
I havn't wrote to marvel about this certain issue but i did write to them saying is the game in continuity with the comics and they beasicaly went yes BUT you don't have to get the comic to enjoy the game so it could be a mistake but it's a silly one mad

steverules
Well I know this isn't the exactly the same but in a Jango Fett graphic novel I have Zam holds a gun to Jango and tells him to take his helmet of so that she can see what he looks like. But in the game which shows how they met Jango is captured and tied up and has his helmet taken of and then Zam comes and rescues him and can see his face very clearly, and the graphic novel was set after these events for a number of reasons and so this is something that has bothered me for ages.

DBZ MAN
Danm! It's not just me is it? Unexplained crap really annoys me. I hope Bendis ties this up if it IS a mistake.

DBZ MAN
And another thing! Because Silver Sable failed last time, that man said he wasn't gonna pay them and Sable agreed. But in part 4 she demanded the money again as if they never had that convo.

Spideys Sister
I think Sable jus didn't care.

Spideys Sister
Ultimate Vulture isn't Adrian Toomes! Sucky!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.