Gimli > Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hello Friend
Legolas sucked in the movies. With his womanlike physic, supposed Omnipotent "Elf Eyes" and the whole Deus Ex Machina power, he STILL couldn't kill as many dudes as Gimli. Legolas failed on every level. He was much better in the books.

Hell, he wasn't that great in the books either. Tolkien even said he did the absolute least out of the entire Fellowship.

DanielLB
And your point of this thread is? lol

DanieLs_4_Ever
And you are blaming "Legolas" for this? Let me give you a little tip: THEY ARE MOVIES! I bet you didn't know that one did you?
Legolas was the best character anyway.
And I'm with Daniel, what is the point of this thread? We have other Gimli and Legolas threads, why must you start a whole new one?

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Hello Friend
Legolas sucked in the movies. With his womanlike physic, supposed Omnipotent "Elf Eyes" and the whole Deus Ex Machina power, he STILL couldn't kill as many dudes as Gimli. Legolas failed on every level. He was much better in the books.

Hell, he wasn't that great in the books either. Tolkien even said he did the absolute least out of the entire Fellowship.

Pointless thread and if we are counting the movies Legolas took down a Mumakil and Gimli couldn't.

Blaxican_Jedi
We don't know if he coulkdn't cause he never even tried.

Darkman87
Nonsense thread I say somebody shuts down you can curse Legolas in other threads.

Blaxican_Jedi
True. this is utterly pointless.

vanice
Lets just face it man, this theame sucked...
According to me, Legolas is just as good as anybody else. Atleast in the book. In the movies he's almost overpowerd. He never runs out of arrows (In the books he is always running aruond picking up his old arrows) And he can take a mumakil by himself, and he is all as much effective with his knives as with the bow, so you were completly wrong.

Blaxican_Hydra
Well, its a proven fact that peter jackson wanted the elevs to be godly, so he decided that legolas would be Jesus, he got his poitn across quiet well.

ESB - 1138
There are too many Gimli is better then Legolas threads out there.

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Well, its a proven fact that peter jackson wanted the elevs to be godly, so he decided that legolas would be Jesus, he got his poitn across quiet well.

Thats why, because its true.

LadyOfMirkwood9
This is a really pointless thread Legolas did so many things that gimli couldn't this thread has no point at ALL!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.