From hate to love (more or less)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
In contrast to the previous "What bands did you love but now hate?" thread, this is the reverse.

What bands did you dislike or assume you wouldn't like, only to gradually have them grow on you and end up liking?

-AC

Aj333
I've had from apathy to love
when i first heard some bands it was like whatever but now i like them
don't think i now love any bands i hated though

jaden101
Delakota: heard them a couple of years ago and wasn't that impressed...listened to them a few weeks ago and found myself enjoying some of their stuff

Morgoths_Wrath

Df02
well it took me ages to get in to Godspeed You! Black Emperor! because i heard Yinqui UxO first, then got Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To The Sky.. and liked it quite a bit, which got my back to listening to Yanqui UxO.

Other than that i can only say The Smiths, i used to not give them the time of day, then slowly started to listen to the albums (we made them on vinyl at work... so i had to listen to them for quality control) and grew to really like them.

Yumcarrots
I didn't like Nightwish at first, but now I think they're great

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Df02
well it took me ages to get in to Godspeed You! Black Emperor! because i heard Yinqui UxO first, then got Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas ..

...To Heaven.

Df02
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
...To Heaven.

it was off the top of my head, i was surprised i got Yangui UxO right..

Alpha Centauri
...Yanqui.

Haha.

-AC

Slay
Actually,when SOAD first came out,I didn't like them that much.Now they're one of my favourite bands.

RedAlertv2
Coheed and Cambria, Refused

SnakeEyes
I really used to dislike Weezer, but now they're probably one of my favorite bands... Except for Beverly Hills, I still hate that song.

Df02
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
...Yanqui.

Haha.

-AC

well you've impressed me

lil bitchiness
Bjork - I didnt used to like her, now i think she is absolutely fabulous. Her songs have a certain debth, and so do her videos. I like that.

ResubianNushi
Slayer and Megadeth. They slowly grew on me.

Makedde
50 Cent, and all other rap artists, I used to hate rap and RnB, now I think it's okay.

-hh-
lmao @ 50 cent

Commando Queen
Kiss... my dad allways played it when i was younger.. i allways used to hate them.. but now there one of my top bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.