Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 6- ScarletSpider vs. stormfront

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Scarlet Spider
Warpath-
Booster Gold-
Firebird-
Machine Man-

stormfront13
Exiles Mimic (sans Northstar)-
Vindicator (geothermal)-
AOA Aurora-
Phantazia-

God, why do the draft thrads have to be 70 pages long? I'll find the bios and post em later, but I'd like to start this, as I'm late putting this up anyhow.

Standard prep time...

Location: Holy private island Batman! It's... a big island, about a mile across. Roughly circular, with a large beach ringing the whole thing. A not-so-dense palm tree forest in the interior, with a gigantic tiki head in the exact center of the island. Why? Everyone loves gigantic tiki heads. Now kill each other!

stormfront13
okay....here goes nothin

prep time: during prep my team gets aquainted and discusses stragety. now uxn says that mimic currently has the powers of wolverine, cyke, colossus, deadpool northstar. now northstar was banned and i have all those powers except northstar, this was already cleared in the drafts. since aurora is a mutant, i switch aurora for northstar, and wolverine for phantazia, since phantazia is a mutant as well. now my mimic consists of phantazia, aurora, cyclops, colossus, and deadpool. this whole power switching thing takes up[ the full time, but he can still discuss with the team, so it's basically nothing. then we discuss everyones capabilities and get unified as a team, and discus everyones powers. then phantazia and aurora guide mimic with their abilities. so now everyone on my team but aurora has a force-field, and both aurora and mimic have enhanced reaction time.

stuff about characters: booster gold, machine man, and forebird are useless on your team, and warpath was easily beaten by strong guy who is only class 50 at best. both machine man and booster gold basically rely on electrical systems and equiptment. phantazia can easily short circuit any machine/electrical system, and mimic can do the same thing. so that's two people who can take mout any machine/electrical system. now vindicator has easily beaten sunfire in like a minute, so firebird would be no problem. so that eleminates booster gold, machine man, firebird, and since warpath was easily beaten by adsadsada

stormfront13
sorry computer froze and the time limit is up sooooooo....

was easily beaten by strong guy who at the time was only class 50, then he can easily be beaten nby vindicator who is between class 75-85, or mimic who is a bit above class 50.

battle plan: both aurora and mimic have enhanced reflexes, which means that they will react quicker than any of your team. aurora lets out a blinding flash to blind your team, and mimic unleashes a optic blast and an electrical blast. right after aurora unleashes the light, then she follows up by creating a whirlwind/torado thing to suffocate your team, as well as distract them. once the tornado stops, my team proceeds to take yours. firebird falls captive to vindicator who has easily beaten sunfire, so firebird is no problem. mimic takes on warpath and easily takes him. while phantazia and aurora deal with machine man and booster gold, which they shouldn't be a problem considering phantazia can easily disable them. and phantazia has easily tagged quicksilver, so hitting your team shouldn't be a problem. and with the force-field protecting both phantazia and aurora, it should be very, very hard to hurt my team.

let's recap shall we........

1)vindicator has easily beaten sunfire, and she was barley trying and still inexpierenced. sunfire is more powerful than firebird, so now that vindicator knows the stakes and is waay more expierenced firebird is no problem whatsoever.

2)warpath was easily defeated by strong guy who was class 50. now i have both vindicator and mimic who are above class 50 and both have a force-field as well as versatility, warpath is no problem.

3)phantazia can disable any electrical/machine device. she has even disabled furture technology withput a problem at all, and considering i have 2 characters with phantazia's powers, then taking both machine man and booster gold will prove no challenge. even if i can't, it's still 4 against 2.

^^i can provide scans or issue numbers for every claim i made

Blair Wind
whered you get deadpool from?? and who on your team has a forciefield again?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Vindicator for sure.

stormfront13

mimic has deadpools healing factor, well at least from all the bios i've read about him, i haven't had a chance to read the very recent issues of exiles. vindicator, phantazia, and mimic all hjave force-fields. but auroras reaction time and speed make up for not having a force-field, but phantazia can make a force-field for aurora is she absolutley needs it. and i just realized that all of my team has the ability to fly so vindicator can make 2 or 3 volcanos and make the battlefield lava and such so anyone grounded is taken out.

stormfront13
also is invisibility allowed?

Blair Wind
Yea I think it is.....and I seem to remember the mimic you have having wolverines healing factor...did he change it before he died? Every bio Ive ever read said Wolvie.....

xmarksthespot
The most recent Exiles Mimic... is dead.

Blair Wind
ya but how does that play into the tourny?

xmarksthespot
When one is dead one has no powers... shifty

Anyway Mimic had those five powers (Cyke, Wolverine, Northstar, Deadpool and Colossus) before he died. However in order to mimic long term he needs to be in close proximity for at least an hour, and I'm assuming that's per power, after which he has to learn to use the powers. I've forgotten how much standard prep time is in this tourney.

King_Mungi
Yea I think it is.....and I seem to remember the mimic you have having wolverines healing factor...did he change it before he died? Every bio Ive ever read said Wolvie.....

It was Deadpool's healing factor, hence why his skin turned scared and basically looked like walking death since he copied his healing factor.

stormfront13
Yea I think it is.....

well then phantazia is able to make anyone on my team completley invisable, invisable to human sences, tp, technological means, completley invisable. so if need be i also have that option.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by stormfront13
well then phantazia is able to make anyone on my team completley invisable, invisable to human sences, tp, technological means, completley invisable. so if need be i also have that option.

Can she do it to the whole team or just one other? Also when she does this can she do other things while keeping them invisbile? or she must keep focusing to keep them invisible?

stormfront13
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Can she do it to the whole team or just one other? Also when she does this can she do other things while keeping them invisbile? or she must keep focusing to keep them invisible?

1)she can do it to the whole team
2)she can do other things
3)it takes little concentration to turn things invisable, and she has done other things

ScarletSpider
Stormfront: May I please have issue numbers where Strong Guy beat Warpath? Warpath's strength has grown quite a bit over the years from his original level where he was basically a copy of his brother, to being at about class 90 after Pete Wisdom guided him into the full applications and extents of his powers.

As to Firebird vs. Vindicator, I doubt Vindicator will be able to sufficiently harm Bonita. Firebird can envelope herself in a protective flame sheath. Vindicator depends on artificial means for her powers, Bonita can get in close, up the temperature and cook the suit off of Heather.

While Phantazia is being dumb, Warpath slaps her silly with the gigantic tiki head, taking her out should free up Machine Man and Booster Gold. Mimic still has his Phantazia powers, but at half potentcy, he's busy contending with Firebird now, who, seeing that he's metal, envelops him in flames and turns the heat up to 5,000 degrees fahrenhiet, even he feels it at that hot. Machine Man and Warpath have to contend with Aurora--I'm going to guess that Booster was killed when powerless and now useless, because that's what I would have my characters do. Anyways, Machine Man should have been durable enough to withstand any hardcore damage until Phantazia was taken out, with his machine senses he can locate Aurora and put a .357 Magnum round through her face.

ScarletSpider
Even if Phantazia turns everyone invisible, Machine Man, Booster Gold and Warpath all have enhanced senses. Warpath could discern where they were be scent alone, Booster's goggles give him vision into various spectrums, the same with Machine Man. With her flame sheath, Bonita's fine, and can envelope the rest of the team as well.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
As to Firebird vs. Vindicator, I doubt Vindicator will be able to sufficiently harm Bonita. Firebird can envelope herself in a protective flame sheath. Vindicator depends on artificial means for her powers, Bonita can get in close, up the temperature and cook the suit off of Heather.

No, it's not artifical. Her suit actually taps into the geothermals of the world. Also I'm sure stormfront will post a scan about her absorption feats...nucl...oh hell just wait.

stormfront13
Stormfront: May I please have issue numbers where Strong Guy beat Warpath? Warpath's strength has grown quite a bit over the years from his original level where he was basically a copy of his brother, to being at about class 90 after Pete Wisdom guided him into the full applications and extents of his powers.

x-force 16, and warpath looks the same as he does today. he was easily defeated by a class 50, what does that say when half my team is above class 50.

wait for some scans about vindicator, firebird is no match for her

you do realize phantazia can hold her own in a conversation with reed richards and reads books about astropshyics for fun?

would get stopped by force-field

firebird falls prey to vindicator

didn't i say he was?

she can take out any machinary, even improved furure technology was no match for her. but it's highly doubtful aurora would get hit, she has enhanced reflexes and goes mach 10.

when phantazia turns someone invisable, that means invisable to any human sence, even enhanced, and any technological way. she is completley invisable to any forms of location.

stormfront13
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlightv205-Mesmerized02-10.jpg

^^easily beating sunfire, who is more powerful than firebird.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlightv211-Microcosm-04.jpg

lava blasts, so she could just as easily take warpath

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlightv212-H-34.jpg

absorbing heat from a nuclear reactor, she could just as easily absorb the heat from firebird

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlightv201-Horoscope-31.jpg

calling up lava from the ground, could do the same here

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlightv217-TokyoTakedown-19.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlightv217-TokyoTakedown-20.jpg

^^eurupting mount fuji

stormfront13
so it's basically warpath VS my team. we both know vindicator is more than powerful enough to deal with firebird, and phantazia deals with booster gold and machine man. now what hope does warpath have against my team when anyone alone stands a great chance at ebating him. even if somehow that phantazia gets taken out, machine man wouldn't come back, he;s shut down. he would have to come back under his own power, and since booster gold was killed after his suit went down, it's baically 3 VS 4. now as i've said often, firebird can be dealt with by vindicator while mimic and phantazia can go after machine man and aurora takes warpath. now auroras electricity is enough to take warpath but add her enhanced reflexes, reaction time, and her mach 10 speed, and he can't hit her. and i have scans of aurora using her electrical powers if needed. also, warpath has enhanced sences, which includes sight, which means he is more susceptible to auroras light attacks.

stormfront13
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlightv202-05i.jpg

^^here vindicator is melting a beam before it hits the clone mac. if she can melt this in a second, she can definitley deal with machine man is he isn't taken out by phantazia. don't forget that vindicator has her own personal force-field that is very strong and powerful.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/maverick_3.jpg

here she uses hot steam which is powerful enough to stop maverick, who is also in a suit.

ScarletSpider
Firebird also has heat absorbtion, Vindicator is really nothing special in those regards.

In those issues Sunfire was hardly at his peak.

Firebird shrugged off the abilities of the Presence and Starlight. Nuclear reactors pale in comparison.

I don't know, you may have and I just missed it in that unintelligble jumble of words you called a paragraph.

Well it says that two people on your team are above class 50, and that you haven't read an X-Force comic in years. X-Force 107 onward, Pete Wisdom teaches him how to use the full of his powers, he can now fly, and is strong enough to contend with and disable Hulkbuster droids, he's class 85-90.

King_Mungi
Well considering Vindicator was battling a war in the Microverse, won and then was instantly send back to the normal 616 reality; since Department H was under attack by the Zodiac. She then later absorbs the super nuclear reactor all in the same day. That's quite impressive.

Also Sunfire was at peak, Department H was experimenting on him giving him this supervirus trying to make him stronger.

Khellendros
Also Sunfire was at peak, Department H was experimenting on him giving him this supervirus trying to make him stronger.
How does a full strength Sunfire get trapped by dried lava?

ScarletSpider
He was stronger in theory after being given Zero Fuel (I think that's the name, same stuff as Jack of Hearts was exposed to). However, he didn't have full control.

Scoobless
Well considering Vindicator was battling a war in the Microverse, won and then was instantly send back to the normal 616 reality; since Department H was under attack by the Zodiac. She then later absorbs the super nuclear reactor all in the same day. That's quite impressive.

Quiet you!

pirate

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Khellendros
How does a full strength Sunfire get trapped by dried lava?

because the lava gyser blast weakened him first and then she covered him. He eventually breaks free after Murmur's distraction

He was stronger in theory after being given Zero Fuel (I think that's the name, same stuff as Jack of Hearts was exposed to). However, he didn't have full control.

He didn't have full control over the virus no, but he wasn't weak.

stormfront13

In those issues Sunfire was hardly at his peak.

really, then why does it say it in the issue. still, sunfire is more powerful than firebird, and vindicator beat him easily. also, vindicator can do everything firebird can do, and more. she is a lot more versatile than firebird, and more than likely more powerful as well. even then, one hit from phantazia and firebirds powers become uncontrollable to her, and weakened.

oh, resulting to insults this early, its okay wink

honestly, from all the most recent pictures warpath looks the same. yeah he may have matured, but he looks the same, all i'm saying. still, he's inexperienced.

^^also, you haven't disproved any of my points. you haven't even tried to put up a good battle strategy yet, even a battle strategy yet.

stormfront13
alrighty, in contest of champios 2nd series, # 1, iro man alone easily defeats sunsopt, meltdown, warpath, and cannonball. warpath was taken out so easily. vindicator is in the same class as iron-man, yeah she is. anyway, if iron-man alone could defeat most of x-force, what chance does warpath alone have against vindicator? vidicator is just as strong, faster flyer(can easily go faster than mach 1), and is more versatile, waaaaaaay more versatile, also has more expierence.

anyone on my team could take anyone on your team. 1 on 1 phantazia could take booster gold, warpath, firebird, or machine man. 1 on 1 aurora could take booster gold, machine man, warpath, or firebird. same goes for mimic and vindicator. my team is just more versatile and more powerful, and most of the members are more expierenced as well.

ScarletSpider
No, I wasn't insulting, I was just stating a truth. I can't get through half a page of your writing if it's devoid of punctuation and coherence.

Contest of Champions 2 was from back in 1999, it's a bit out of date as to Warpath's abilities.

Firebird can also control convection currents, affecting the wind, she can push away with great force using this, and excite the air around a given object into fire ala her innate pyrokinesis. She can just push Vindicator, and any others away with her wind control.

stormfront13
Contest of Champions 2 was from back in 1999, it's a bit out of date as to Warpath's abilities.

you still don't have anything to prove that he will be a challenge for anyone on my team. i have provided two instances where he was easily defeated by people with less strength than him. you have nothing.

is this paragraph serious? geuine question. honestly, was that serioes. everyone but one person on my team can easily go into the mach speeds. and two of the people on my team can generate more wind than firebird. do you need me to post scans os aurora easily generating a tornado? besides, one hit from pahtazia and firebird finds her powers going out of control, and weakening. honestly, yuou haven't said anything that makes my plan wrong. i have disproved everything you have said. and i have multiple ways of taking your team out.

stormfront13
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Fanfare_28_28.jpg

^^here aurora is frying someones optic nerves with her blinding light. with her reflexes she could just as easily sneak right up behind firebird and do the same, or warpath who has enhanced sences so it would do more damage.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/sinisterbloodlines.jpg

here aurora is nusing lightning, which would do a lot of damage to both warpath and firebird. and with her reaction time it would be even easier for her to hit them before they could react.

Scoobless
Hey, SS and SF.... can you guys post the bios for your characters.... powers are getting mentioned that some people may not know about and it'd be good to have proof

stormfront13
okay

mimic- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1758

aurora- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1490

vindicator-

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1113

phantazia-

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=330

stormfront13
i also have that stragety where in exiles, mimic did the spinning in sand and it caused a ssnad storm. it could literally tear the flesh off of warpath, and firebird considering both aurora and mimic could do this.

Khellendros
i also have that stragety where in exiles, mimic did the spinning in sand and it caused a ssnad storm. it could literally tear the flesh off of warpath, and firebird considering both aurora and mimic could do this.
I'm pretty sure that was Hyperion dude...

xmarksthespot
Since when can Aurora make lightning...

All of Mimics powers are only half that of whom he absorbed.

I didn't read X-Force but I recall someone saying Warpath had held off Classic Juggernaut for a while in an issue... could be me remembering wrong.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Khellendros
I'm pretty sure that was Hyperion dude...

no, i'm almost 100% positive that it was mimic because he was wondering what would haooen with metal form and half the speed of light

stormfront13
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

All of Mimics powers are only half that of whom he absorbed.

I didn't read X-Force but I recall someone saying Warpath had held off Classic Juggernaut for a while in an issue... could be me remembering wrong.

in AOA she had that ability, i poosted snans, i have another of her talking about her using her lightning for revenge. if i remember correctly, warpath was knocked out in like 2 hits. i have scans of part of the fight if you want them.

King_Mungi

Had it for awhile:

AoA Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/FactorX2.jpg

616 Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Alpha_Flight_v1_119_11.jpg

stormfront13
Had it for awhile:

AoA Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/FactorX2.jpg

616 Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Alpha_Flight_v1_119_11.jpg

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh beat me to it lol stick out tongue

Scoobless
no, i'm almost 100% positive that it was mimic because he was wondering what would haooen with metal form and half the speed of light

no ...... It was Hyperion:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8008/sandstorm1vb.th.jpg

xmarksthespot
The metal form was shredded when he rolled - not spun - at half the speed of light... besides your Mimic can't move at half the speed of light.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Scoobless
no ...... It was Hyperion:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8008/sandstorm1vb.th.jpg

i'm talking about a different scene.

yes, but now he would have a force-field, and mach 5 is still fast enough. besides, this is just an alternative, he still hasn't provided a battle stragety to put my team down. he hasn't really defended his team yet. but even he agreed that booster gold is out of the fight, which makes it 3 against 4.

xmarksthespot
When did Mimic get the power to generate forcefields.

stormfront13
When did Mimic get the power to generate forcefields.

from phantazia during prep. during prep he mimiced the powers os aurora and phantazia, now he has the powers of cyke, deadpool, colossus, aurora, and phantazia. even if somehow he can't generate a force-field around himself, phantazia could always do it for him. besides, it's only one of the many alternatives i have planned.

xmarksthespot
If he's moving around at Mach 5... which isn't clear because Aurora's speed was never clarified. How would she be able to put a shield around him. BTW It doesn't actually say anywhere in your bio that Phantazia can actually generate forcefields.

stormfront13
If he's moving around at Mach 5... which isn't clear because Aurora's speed was never clarified. How would she be able to put a shield around him. BTW It doesn't actually say anywhere in your bio that Phantazia can actually generate forcefields.

i'm pretty sure dizzle said it was okay that aurora moving at mach 10 was fine, but i'll have to find it. well she can generate force-fields, and she's put them around her own teammates before, but i'll have to find scans to prove. but she generates force-fields like magneto, just not as powerful. but once again, this was just an alternative, and it can be droped if i can't find the scans. it still doesn't disprove that my team members are more versatile than spiders, and he even agreed that booster gold was out of the fight.

xmarksthespot
I read that she's composed of EM energy...

stormfront13
http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Hardee005.jpg

here's a pic of just how powerful her bio-blast is.

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Sleepwalker17_2.jpg

see, phantazia hit someone and the desired affect happened, that person finds their powers very unpredictable and hard to control. same would happen for firebird and warpath, and considering she has easily tagged quicksilver while he was running, it would be no problem to hit them.

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Darkhawk19_2.jpg

^^pic of her easily disrupting technology, very high tech technology. this team was supposed to be a high government agent team with the best of the best

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xfactor82_1.jpg

^^tagging quicksilver

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Darkhawk19_1.jpg

easily disrupting pyros's gauntlets

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xforce7_7.jpg

^^i'm pretty sure she defeated cable in this issue, though i'll have to check

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xforce7_6.jpg

^^using a force-field

stormfront13
I read that she's composed of EM energy...

no, she's not. she was knocked out by a rock hitting her in the temple, and storm defeated her

stormfront13
everyone knows how the flash does the arm tornado things right? well both mimic and aurora can do the same thing nullifying firebird. if storm can snuff human torch with winds that are on par or less than these winds, then mimic or aurora can snuff firebird.

ScarletSpider
Fine. You can just win. For trying to stay within the limits set for the characters, I can't really compete with Phantazia who seems to be an untouchable jack of all trades. Good luck to you in the proceeding rounds, stormfront13, if tactics don't work, neglecting cogency always seems to do the job for you.

phillipan
everyone knows how the flash does the arm tornado things right? well both mimic and aurora can do the same thing nullifying firebird. if storm can snuff human torch with winds that are on par or less than these winds, then mimic or aurora can snuff firebird.

i knew you were going to bring storm into this some how shifty

King_Mungi
Fine. You can just win.

Awwww....don't give up, keep going.

Khellendros
O_o Well, that was unexpected...

grey fox
He's pointing out a statement that stormfront is bullshitting

Khellendros
Originally posted by grey fox
He's pointing out a statement that stormfront is bullshitting
Really? Cause it sounds like he's just forfeiting...

Scoobless
i'm talking about a different scene.

maybe you should show it then because i've read the entire run of Exiles and i don't remember it happening.... and the fact that you're sticking to that claim throws every other argument of yours into doubt..... until you can prove it that is

Scoobless
http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Hardee005.jpg

here's a pic of just how powerful her bio-blast is.

you know.... when you post a pic.... then describe what's happening in it completely wrongly.... people can tell!

yes

"just how powerful her bio-blast is."

it hits storm and doesn't kill her.... that is not a powerful blast...... and the fact that you're only posting single images rather than the whole page means that we can't even see if it knocks her out = does NOT show her blast to be powerful

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Fanfare_28_28.jpg

^^here aurora is frying someones optic nerves with her blinding light.

"here aurora is frying someones optic nerves with her blinding light."

that either shows you don't pay attention when reading or that you're just lying.... the only thing she damaged was the suits "optic lenses" .... nowhere in your pic does it show damage to the eyes themselves

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xfactor82_1.jpg

^^tagging quicksilver

this one is dodgy for a different reason.... without the rest of the page how are we supposed to know if Quicksilver was even moving when she attacked him? for all we can tell, they snuck up on him when he was standing completely still

grey fox
I vote for SS , basicly because stormfront ether can't make up his mind on what the hell his characters powers and strategy is (every post he makes he changes it !) .

Not only that but most of Stormfronts scan's are ether wrong or inconclusive...

King_Mungi
WAY to early to vote, SS hasn't even made one battle plan. Just wait.

"here aurora is frying someones optic nerves with her blinding light."

that either shows you don't pay attention when reading or that you're just lying.... the only thing she damaged was the suits "optic lenses" .... nowhere in your pic does it show damage to the eyes themselves

Actually if she did a close range light blast to a normal human it probally would actually blind them. That's light equililent to half a million candles

leonidas
storm's character's do seem to have the edge even if his plan isn't very . . . coherent. spider gave up booster far too early in the fight and hasn't yet responded in anyway that would lead anyone to think his team COULD win.

not a pretty fight, but it would be nice if y'all left the debating -- or lack their of -- to the competitors. wink

leo the judge.

DarkCrawler
Okay...

Stormfront's plan isn't best I've seen. However, he has been doing most of the debating here (25 posts compared to ScarletSpider's 6). I kinda like ScarletSpider's plan more (good spelling helps a lot) but stormfront has put more into this. I doubt that ScarletSpider really gave up, but if he did, stormfront gets my vote. (That's not final vote, of course. Just something that will be done unless SS makes more debating).

-DarkCrawler, the God-Judge.

stormfront13
Fine. You can just win. For trying to stay within the limits set for the characters, I can't really compete with Phantazia who seems to be an untouchable jack of all trades. Good luck to you in the proceeding rounds, stormfront13, if tactics don't work, neglecting cogency always seems to do the job for you.

she's not untouchable, you just need to catch her off guard. she was knocked out by a rock to the temple because she wasn't prepared or ready. but considering she can go into this with a force-field up and ready then something like that wouldn't happen. phantazia is completley within all the limits, and was okayed. don'tquit because i have a good character. i've used tactics, your the one whl isn't posting any battle strageties. i am simply waiting for you, getting bored, then posting another stragety. please don't quit.

not bullshiting. as far as my knowlege goes, everything i said has happened within the comics.

i don't have the scan, but it happened. and it was just another stragety that i considered using. my main stragety still stands which was found on page 1. I can't prove it, so you can disregard it.

well it hit her, knocked her out, and she fell in the ocean. i can only post single pics because that is all that was shown when i saved them in my file.

well then i was misinformed(c'mon mungi)

i don't have the rest of the page, but i am almost 100% positive that he was running, though i have to check to make sure.

this is pathetic, you are voting out of spite. the only reason your voting against me is because you do not like me. i voted against you in the last round (but unlike you i had good reason and explained in detail for my reasoning), and you were arguing with me in the drafts, and admitted you thought i was pathetic and you didn't like me. ss hasn't even posted a battle stragety, and might have given up a page ago, yet you vote against me without even explaining. i have never questioned my characters powers, so that point opf yours is useless, and i'm not changing my stragety, i am making new ones because i get bored waiting for ss to reply. the one on page 1 still stands, and he hasn't even replied to that one yet, so that point is useless as well.

please ignore all the other strageties that i talked about, and go by the one on page 1.

i know, i have multiple, but please go by the one on page 1. ss hasn't even responded to that i think.

you can go through the whole thread, ss doesn't have a plan. he never posted one. and i know my spelling is horrible on the keyboard, because i barley use a keyboard. i was never tought the keyboard so i usually hit the wrong button. that and everytime i click on the spellcheck my computer freezes. so sorry fro the mistakes.

King_Mungi
well then i was misinformed(c'mon mungi)

I never told you to use that scan, it's not even AoA Aurora. Don't blame me. Anyways I commented on it above.

stormfront13
I never told you to use that scan, it's not even AoA Aurora. Don't blame me. Anyways I commented on it above.

i know lol, in the respect thread it says that. just kidding though

stormfront13
oh and on the first page where my stragety is, the one i'm using, i talked about aurora maiingthe tornado, and in case no one believes it i have the scans to prove it.

King_Mungi
i know lol, in the respect thread it says that. just kidding though

Eh! it says, "Aurora uses her light powers to fry his optic sensors", not optic nerves.

stormfront13
Eh! it says, "Aurora uses her light powers to fry his optic sensors", not optic nerves.

oh, whoooooooooopsy........my bad embarrasment

Scoobless

"Optic lenses" actually..... and i didn't even have to go back and check....confused

....... -Goes back to check-.....

*damn*

It actually says "optilenses"

smile

King_Mungi
"Optic lenses" actually..... and i didn't even have to go back and check....confused

....... -Goes back to check-.....

*damn*

It actually says "optilenses"

smile

You liar, it says optic sensors in the respect thread, bad bad bad bad liar. I should assassinate you but; regrettably the board needs you sad

Dizzle
I should assassinate you but; regrettably the board needs you sad

Urban myth. Scoob started it himself, actually. Have fun. smile

There's no penalty for BSing stuff, but it DOES come with a high price if you end up getting caught doing so... Do you have issue numbers, SF? I must say I'm curious.

ScarletSpider
Alright. I have a question, are one hit kills disabled? Because then Phantazia cannot use her EM powers on Machine Man--since it is effectively killing him, with one hit.

Also, you have Mimic with Deadpool's powers. Deadpool's healing factor messed with Calvin, and Cal found himself unable to un-mimic powers and mimic new ones. So doesn't that mean that your Mimic should be unable to copy Phantazia and Aurora and be stuck with his original powers for this tournament?

So they meet and discuss for an hour the best way to take out the opposing team. It is decided that as fast as possible, Booster puts a shield up over the team, as it absorbs energy and is not just a simple forcefield. That should negate any blasts from the opposing team. After that Booster can open holes in the field to allow Booster, Machine Man and Firebird to take shots at the opposing team.

Warpath goes to pound on Phantazia and keep her busy while Booser keeps firing blasts at her, trying to let Warpath to distract her. X-51 engages Vindicator, he's taken on the Hulk and can absorb energy thrown at him and put it in his power stores, so any fire stuff she tries shouldn't bother him, as long as he can keep her sufficiently above the ground so as to avoid any geysers. Since her suit is cybernetic, all he has to do is disorient her and use his technology interfacing abilities to shut down her suit.

Firebird takes on Mimic, now with X-51's help, she heats up Mimic as much as possible, at high enough temperatures he is vulnerable to heat. X-51 wraps his limbs around Mimic, using the various weapons in his fingertips to distract Cal while Firebird pours on the heat, getting close enough to guide the fire down his throat and into his eyes. She and Machine Man just do their best to blast him into unconsciousness.

Aurora's going to be a big problem, but beside Warpath, no one on the team is really vulnerable to her powers. Machine Man can use his sensors to track her when she gets going fast, and Booster can protect the team.

Now Aurora and maybe Phantazia are left. Warpath and Firebird can take care of Phantazia while Booster and X-51 take out Aurora, with their sensor equipment and shielding, they should be able to get her off guard at some point, likewise Warpath's strength, rattling any shields Phantazia has and Firebird cooking her out should shut down the mutant menace.

King_Mungi
Oh yeah forgot to ask, which version of Booster Gold is this?

Dizzle
Meh, it's not really fair, but it IS an exploitable weakness, as it really wouldn't work on Thing, or most people of his durability level. You could call it a one hit kill, but it only is such against Machine Man and other robots. I know Iron Man's EMP proof though, has Machine Man ever done anything that suggests he could resist it?

Though... thinking about it... Phantazia could probably end up getting very Aquarian-style depowering on anyone who uses electronic enhancements... AKA turning them into just humans. She was sketchy throughout the whole draft for milder depowering abilities, but SF's saying she could do it to anyone using technlogy...

I'll let her live for now, but... God dammit, I REALLY didn't want to have to break out TOAA.

Alright, no one is dead yet, but Phantazia is being considered. Care to show us any limits to her powers, stormfront?

King_Mungi
How much heat can Machine Man absorb before his body actually melts? I think it's like 18000 F

ScarletSpider
Kitty Pryde phased through Machine Man, and he got over it in the next panel. Yes, Machine Man's temperature extreme resistance goes up to 18000F, above that he starts to malfunction and melt.

I was using original/current version of Booster Gold. He's kept the same powers, just used different means to get them. Originally he had the tech from the future, then some Blue Beetle built suits. Now he seems to have a copy or simulacrum of his original suit, not sure where he got it from, it's quite advanced.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Dizzle
Urban myth. Scoob started it himself, actually. Have fun. smile

There's no penalty for BSing stuff, but it DOES come with a high price if you end up getting caught doing so... Do you have issue numbers, SF? I must say I'm curious.

no, just pictures, though honestly as far as my knowlege goes i'm not bullshitting. everything i have said has happened.

it would only work on someone like machine man

are you positive because i remember copying sunpyres powers with deadpools powers. i have a picture of their fight

you do realize that force-field or no force-field, phantazias powers to affect machinery still stands? in any of the pics i showed, did phantazia have to use a blast to affect anyone? nope, it can stil be affected with a force-field.

all phantazia has to do is hit warpath once and he loses control over his abilities. and whose to say mimic couldn't intersept warpath, i mean mimic is faster and has better reaction time. if machina man is attacking people, then that leaves him suscptible to attack from phantazia, not that it would matter considering she can affect people inside of force-fields.

firebird is an easy challenge for mimic. he easily beat sunpyre who is more powerful than firebird. mimic has enhanced reaction time, and all he needs is one hit to take her with his super-strength. one hit going at 100 would knock her out. it would take time to get sufficient heat to even harm him, with his speed that's time you don't have, besides, he has phantazia's powers and that means a force-field.

don't you remember yourself saying that booster was dead on your team? i can show it to you if you;d like. you actuallt agreed with me that phantazia's abilities would work and that booster gold would be dead. anyway, machine man may be able to lock onto aurora, but hitting her is a whole other story. she moves too fast for him to hit. besides, i still have everyone on my team.

she doesn't de-power anyone. just makes it hard for them to sue their powers. that's completley legel, though she does it to non-technical people also. she just shuts down technology. she can't take a persons powers away though.

1) on the whole mimic and deadpool thing, unless you can provide proof, it still stands, besides he was able to switch it because he doesn't have it anymore, or at least didn't. and if it is true, then i keep wolverine, and switch deadpool instead.

2)both mimic and aurora have superhuman reaction time. that makes them able to react to anything quicker before your team. once phantazia shuts down machine man and booster gold, which you already agreed could happen, then it only takes one hit to take forebird, and one or two hits to take warpath. remember, he has been beaten by someone weaker than him twice in the past off the top of my mind, and they both beat him very, very easily.

stormfront13
1)I would also like to point out that my whole team except phantazia are well capable of going into the machs easily, but phantazia has the force-field anyway so she's protected.

2) ss has come up with no proof that booster or machine could stand phantazia's ability to affect them. i on the other hand have provided examples of phantazia easily affectig technology, even future technology.

3)ss agreed that phantazia can affect both booster and and machine

4)vindicator can use water as well, so stopping firebird would be no problem

5)i have pictures of mimic shotting a medium-level optic blast and making sasquach cry out in pain. sasquatch is more durable than warpath, and fireird, who ss thinks will be fighting, and one optic blast and firebird is out.

6)mimic, vindicator, and phantazia each individually are a match for this team. add in teamwork and aurora, and they can successfully beat ss's team.

stormfront13
ss are you ever going to post the sites for your characters? also, you can't open holes in your force-field without leaving yourself vulnerable. either way it doesn't matter because phantazia is still able to affect them inside a force-field.

Dizzle
she doesn't de-power anyone. just makes it hard for them to sue their powers. that's completley legel, though she does it to non-technical people also. she just shuts down technology. she can't take a persons powers away though.

Yeah, slightly messing with powers was OKed. However, in the case of Booster and Iron Man, you essentially WOULD be depowering them, because their tech IS their power. Tony Stark without a suit is... Tony Stark. He's powerless, just as Green Lantern without his ring is just Hal Jordan, and Silver Surfer without power cosmic is just Norrin Radd. I dunno, the same thing was brought up against Madison Jeffries, though he was mainly banned cuz he's a limited matter manipulator. I'll let her go for now...

ScarletSpider
Yeah, two people beat Warpath back in his weaker days. Now he's physiollogically comparable to the Thing. With her protective flame sheath, Firebird can easily keep from getting hit, while attacking offensively

http://x-mencomics.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6517

She seems a bit too powerful to me. I don't see how the Human Torch and Invisible Woman got banned, and this didn't.

Exiles 69. Mimic had this condition up until he died, and that's the Mimic you chose, with all the powers and vulnerabilities. Ergo, he can't have taken Phantazia's and Aurora's abilities on before the fight.

xmarksthespot
Mimic never had a chance to mimic anyone after Deadpool - at the time of his death he had Cyke, Northstar, Colossus, Wolverine and Deadpool copied. When he tried to gain a power and thus drop the Deadpool powers and get his healthy skin back he couldn't.

xmarksthespot
http://x-mencomics.com/xfan/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6517If she can become living bio-electricity then she's over the killability limit.

Scoobless
You liar, it says optic sensors in the respect thread, bad bad bad bad liar. I should assassinate you but; regrettably the board needs you sad

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/7261/optilenses5tx.jpg

"Optilenses"

Though i suppose i can't blame you for your inability to read.... you are Canadian after all

smile

King_Mungi
"Optilenses"

Though i suppose i can't blame you for your inability to read.... you are Canadian after all

smile

No, I'm not talking about the scan as I said in the respect thread it was different. He said he was misinformed, I told him he wasn't since in the respect thread it didn't say optic nerves , but optic sensors. Funny, you say I have the inability to read. big grin

Scoobless
No, I'm not talking about the scan as I said in the respect thread it was different. He said he was misinformed, I told him he wasn't since in the respect thread it didn't say optic nerves , but optic sensors. Funny, you say I have the inability to read. big grin

well the whole debate has been about the scan..... but, in the end, if you wrote "optic sensors" in your respect thread then you still got it wrong

big grin

King_Mungi
well the whole debate has been about the scan..... but, in the end, if you wrote "optic sensors" in your respect thread then you still got it wrong

big grin

Not really, since Windhshear had the same thing happen to him and he said optic sensors.

stormfront13
Yeah, two people beat Warpath back in his weaker days. Now he's physiollogically comparable to the Thing. With her protective flame sheath, Firebird can easily keep from getting hit, while attacking offensively

still proves that he can't take a lot. and vindicator could just as easily control the fire that she's controlling, and fire won't stop everything. you do realize that electricity could easily pass through fire therefore taking her out.

phantazis fits all the rules, she's just a very good character for this tourney.

hmmmm...sorry my exiles are out of date. anyway, it was never clarified which mimic i took. the only thing that was definite was that i had to drop northstars abilities. way back when he mimiced colossus abilities, his angel wings couldn't carry him so he switched northstar for angel, and he didn't have deadpool. i could just use that mimic considering they are the saem person and the difference is that he doesn't have deadpool. that mimic is fine for this, and he still had wolverine, cyke, colossus, beast, and angel/northstar. so now i could just switch northstar and beast for phantazia and aurora. dizzle never said i had to stick with that mimic. besides, i was allowed to pick which mimic powers i wanted as long as he used them before.

she can't...well sort of can't. she is unable to phase her whole body, and when she does, she falls unconsious, so basically if i use her to turn any part of her body into bio-electricity, she woulkd fall unconsious due to strain. so in a way she cant. still okay for the tourney because if i do do this move, i automatically lose her because of the strain...so really...she's fine.
that and i've never seen her turn into bio-electricity.

anyway, mimic is still able to have aurora and phantazia.

stormfront13
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv218-AlphaOmega01-18.jpg

^^do you see that huge wall of lave? yeah, i'd be ablke to do the same, and it would do major damage to your team.

stormfront13
once again, spider would you post bios on your team.

Scoobless
Exiles 69. Mimic had this condition up until he died, and that's the Mimic you chose, with all the powers and vulnerabilities. Ergo, he can't have taken Phantazia's and Aurora's abilities on before the fight.

actually it only ever showed that he couldn't drop Deapool's powers... he never tried to drop any other power he had for another.... so you can't know that he wouldn't be able to do it

Side note: I've got up to Exiles #73 and, even though Mimic has been f**ked over, i don't think he's dead... with his DP + Wolverine healing factors (half of each) i'm sure he could come back from a little energy drain death

ScarletSpider
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/f/firebird.htm

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/machineman.htm

http://www.mutanthigh.com/warpath.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warpath_%28comics%29
Can't find a site that concisely states his strength. Marvel Directory is a bit out date, saying he's class 75 with potential for 90 when he's fully grown, which he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booster_Gold

stormfront13
alright spider, your the one who said that firebird alone would be able to defeat mimic. i beg to differ. in exiles 15, mimic alone defeats namor(who is also stronger and more durable than warpath). in exiles 22, mimic alonedefeats a technological suaron, falcon, and captain britian. even though they had the technology thing, they were still at their peak and had all their powers, and mimic still defeated them all at the same time. in exiles 37, one optic blast momentarily knocks morph out, and morph is very durable. in the same issue he also defeats magik, and sent both sasquatch and thng flying withy one punch. how could either warpath or firebird compete with this?

ScarletSpider
A writer with a great deal of favoritism would help.

stormfront13
well the machine man bio hardly says anything about him, it doesn't even say what he can do.

stormfront13
A writer with a great deal of favoritism would help.

ha ha laughing anyway, by the way i love your sig

Scoobless
well the machine man bio hardly says anything about him, it doesn't even say what he can do.

Here's a semi-decent site for Machine Man

ScarletSpider
I don't even need strategy. X-51 just uses his go-go gadget Helicopter head, shit's over before it begins.

King_Mungi
I don't even need strategy. X-51 just uses his go-go gadget Helicopter head.

If he uses his go-go gadget velvet sweater, TOAA will come.

stormfront13
I don't even need strategy. X-51 just uses his go-go gadget Helicopter head, shit's over before it begins.

is this was a serious post, pahntazia or mimic could easily deal with him considering he is a machine

stormfront13
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv220-AlphaOmega03-08.jpg

^^here vindicator is using another gyser, and it catches someone off guard, but it's very powerful and she does it with ease

King_Mungi
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv220-AlphaOmega03-08.jpg

^^here vindicator is using another gyser, and it catches someone off guard, but it's very powerful and she does it with ease

Looks like you been following the respect thread, oh and the person is Shaman.

Sir Whirlysplat
Having read the posts I cast my judges vote for Scarlet Spider at present.

stormfront13
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv220-AlphaOmega03-16.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv220-AlphaOmega03-18.jpg

^^vindicator flying through the nuclear reactor and coming out fine

stormfront13
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Having read the posts I cast my judges vote for Scarlet Spider at present.

why, as i judge i need you to explain. spider hasn't even posted a stragety yet. his stragety was hitting phantazia while she was acting dumb. he even admitted ohantazia would be able to affect both booster and x-51. i am the only one posting stragety, issue numkbers, and pictures. spider is basically making jokes now...so as a judge, i am really expecting an answer as to why you vote spider even when he has admitted that i have the better team, and isn't posting any stragety, and just making jokes.

^^this is the type of thing i hate about tourneys. people vote against the people they don't like. you always vote against me and never explain as to why. before, you were the only person who voted against me and never even explained. both you and grey fox voted when there was no stragety on spiders part, and have admitted that you don't like me at all. i find it pathetic

stormfront13
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv220-AlphaOmega03-18.jpg

okay, here vindicator is using a water gyser to put out the flames of an electrical fire. though because it was an electrical fire some of it got worse, but the actual flames were put out. but a water gyser would be very capable of taking out firebird.

Scoobless
you posted the same pic as last time.... no expression

King_Mungi

He meant this picture,
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv220-AlphaOmega03-07.jpg

stormfront13

oh, whoops......anyway, in exiles 49, mimic knocks out the impossible man, who is super powerful. he was only knocked out for a minute or less, but even doing that is impressive.

stormfront13
in exiles 61, mimic beats sunfirem who also happens to be more powerful than firebird. mimic beat sunfire, and killed sunoyre, both of whom are more powerful than firebird, bonita qouldn't be a problem at all.

stormfront13
exiles 64 is where mimic does that whole sandstorm thing, and in that same issue, he almost defeats hyperion, which is very impressive. warpath, booster gold, fire bird, and machine man would be no problem. mimic alone is a major problem for this team, and no one on spiders team can take him.

Dizzle
exiles 64 is where mimic does that whole sandstorm thing, and in that same issue, he almost defeats hyperion, which is very impressive. warpath, booster gold, fire bird, and machine man would be no problem. mimic alone is a major problem for this team, and no one on spiders team can take him.

Careful, don't try to use feats of Mimic when he had anyone's powers but the ones you have in this match. Sandstorms would be a speed feat more than anything, and his speed comes from an entirely new source this time. He's done it, but becasue he doesn't have the same powers here... He really didn't.

ScarletSpider
I did post a strategy. It was pretty good, I think.

Machine Man owns, he took out all of the X-Men. Wolverine didn't even phase him, and if he beat Wolverine, well, oh my god, no one on your team can compete. When Kitty Pryde phased through him, he was just like "meh." Considering part of her ability is to disrupt and destroy machinery, what does that say about his endurance?

DarkCrawler
. i beg to differ. in exiles 15, mimic alone defeats namor(who is also stronger and more durable than warpath).

By throwing tons of molten lava at him. So it really wouldn't count.

Scoobless
exiles 64 is where mimic does that whole sandstorm thing.

do you need me to post the whole issue to prove to everyone that he never did that before you admit that you're wrong?..... because i'm bored and have a lot of time on my hands just now.... no expression

stormfront13
I did post a strategy. It was pretty good, I think.

Machine Man owns, he took out all of the X-Men. Wolverine didn't even phase him, and if he beat Wolverine, well, oh my god, no one on your team can compete. When Kitty Pryde phased through him, he was just like "meh." Considering part of her ability is to disrupt and destroy machinery, what does that say about his endurance?

and considering kitty pride has come against machinery she couldn't disrupt, that doesn't say much.

well for that paticular issue, i was going by the summary on uxn...people on the board use it as a reliable source all the time, so i didn't think it made a difference.

leonidas
well for that paticular issue, i was going by the summary on uxn...people on the board use it as a reliable source all the time, so i didn't think it made a difference.

blink

and you've used the line that sunfire is more powerful than firebird about . . . 1000x in this fight (just a rough estimate). is that something that is considered simply 'common knowledge' or do you actually have proof of this claim?

leonidas
hey scoob, note the cool use of the quote botton! eek!

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas

Indeed .... thumb up

King_Mungi
blink

and you've used the line that sunfire is more powerful than firebird about . . . 1000x in this fight (just a rough estimate). is that something that is considered simply 'common knowledge' or do you actually have proof of this claim?

For just their bios on Marveldirectory.com , yeah it did sure seem like Sunfire was in another league than her.

stormfront13
blink

well, sunfire has more exierence, is more versatile, and has shown his powers o be on a greater scale.

stormfront13
let's just pretend for a second that the battle starts your way. this was your stragety.

Warpath goes to pound on Phantazia and keep her busy while Booser keeps firing blasts at her, trying to let Warpath to distract her. X-51 engages Vindicator, he's taken on the Hulk and can absorb energy thrown at him and put it in his power stores, so any fire stuff she tries shouldn't bother him, as long as he can keep her sufficiently above the ground so as to avoid any geysers. Since her suit is cybernetic, all he has to do is disorient her and use his technology interfacing abilities to shut down her suit.

warpath would get hit by a bio-blast, doing serious damage, and also making him lose control over his powers, and unreliable. he wouldn't be able to hurt him thrugh her force-field. now if booster gold really tried to help as you say, then she just shuts his suit down, then kills him, taking him out of the fight. now vindicator and x-51. vindicator her her own personal force-field, so his attacks wouldn't be hurting her. she can however encase him in hard lava, or just plain rock. and she can conjure gysers without making contact with the ground, you know that right? the gyers would do serious damage as well. and did you see that lava wakk she conjured? yeah, that would do serious damage as well. she only needs to wait for phantazia to drop warpath and booster gold, so she can shut him down. and if machina man by some miracle shut down vindicator, phantazia can re-boot her suit. so that takes care of warpath, x-51, and booster gold.

oh, i forgot aurora. aurora can easily deal with warpath while phantazia deals with booster gold. aurora is 1)more expierenced, 2)faster, and 3)is more versatile. she can definitley hold him off till phantaia deals with booster. hell, she even stands a huge chance at beating him with teh flash-bang move where she blinds the opponent and then hits them 1,000 times in a second. or she can just blind warpath then fry him with eectricity. also, with his enhanced senses, he would be more vulnerable to light-based attacks.

i thought x-51 was fighting vindicator? firebird wouldn't be getting his help...besides he's been tkaen out of the fight anyway. now mimic has beaten both sufire, and sunpyre, firebird would be no problem. now mimic has auroras speed and phantazia's powers, and with firebird having to take time to get enough to take mimic down, she wouldn't be able to take him out. mimic on the other hand only needs 1 optic blast, or i bio-blast to make her powers unreliable, and make her unable to control them, one punch to the head because he has super-strength, and wolverines claws. there's just too many options. mimic really only needs a minute or two to take out firebird.

now let's say that vindicator is having diffficulty with x-51, when mimc is done with firebird, he can go against him, and definitley take him out with the help of vindicator. honestly, mimic can easily deal with firebird, then proceed to take out x-51 w/ vindicator if she hasn't already. aurora can distract warpath long enough tor phantazia to help after she deals with booster gold. that leaves you just x51 who is being put down by vindicator and mimic.

ScarletSpider
Except Warpath's a big manly Apache warrior. He'd just lift weights and shrug it off then kick her in the face until she died.

No, I didn't see it. What's a "wakk"?

Yeah, except X-51, after shutting down her suit and making her act da foo' would shoot her in the face and destroy the fleshy one.

Except Warpath's a big manly Apache warrior, and Booster Gold is a football player from the future. So they just lift weights and destroy the others.

Except he'd kick her in the face. Wicked hard.

After making Vindicator act da foo', he goes and fights Mimic with Firebird.

No.

Except Aurora's not doing shit because Booster and Warpath are beating her face in like wicked hard times 10. For aforementioned reasons.

Scoobless
he'd kick her in the face. Wicked hard..

Best. Strategy. Ever.

big grin

leonidas
this fight is killing me. on the one side we have a reasonably incoherent jumble, on the other we have . . . blink

i know i'm supposed to be judging this thing, but can i just pass?

stormfront13
ss, your strategy is to kick my characters wicked hard in the face. please provide evidence that any of your characters could defeat mine. i have provided proof, scans, and issue numbers as to why my characters defeat yours. your rebuttal is that you kick my characters in the face wicked hard, even though they all have force-fields. and leonidas, i'm sorry about the typos...i'm trying but i don't know the keyboard, and when i click spellcheck, my computer just freezes.

ScarletSpider
I think my strategy is pretty good. Can you deny that being kicked wicked hard in the face hurts? No, you cannot, because it does hurt.

stormfront13
I think my strategy is pretty good. Can you deny that being kicked wicked hard in the face hurts? No, you cannot, because it does hurt.

it wouldn't go through a force-field. and when you fight people like x-force everyday...then being kicked in the face isn't that bad.

Scoobless
when you fight people like x-force everyday...then being kicked in the face isn't that bad.

laughing out loud

nice rebuttal .... thumb up

DigiMark007
Oh snap....this match is actually happening?!

...drat. I'll get reading then. Closes Sunday, right?

DigiMark007

ANd a long-coming congratulations to leo for figuring out how to use the quote "botton". roll eyes (sarcastic)

clapping whistle

King_Mungi
Yeah, except X-51, after shutting down her suit and making her act da foo' would shoot her in the face and destroy the fleshy one.

Except Aurora's not doing shit because Booster and Warpath are beating her face in like wicked hard times 10. For aforementioned reasons.

Sorry, been done and people have failed. Jeffries altered her electromagnetic suit to prevent that, I assume the geothermal is the same as well since he was around when she got the new suit. It can take EMP blasts and still keep going.

Just another comment, Aurora and Northstar have overided shields before and knocked out invulnerable people just by displacing their kinetic energy or hitting them a thousand times a second.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Remind me never to pick an Alpha Flight person for a tourney while you're still alive. wink

...same reason I'd love to fight Spidey or anyone from the Authority...as soon as there's a hint of exagerration, I'd be all over it.

Oh you know you love me smile

Oh yeah sorry for thr spelling, I was drinking tonight

xmarksthespot
Side note: I've got up to Exiles #73 and, even though Mimic has been f**ked over, i don't think he's dead... with his DP + Wolverine healing factors (half of each) i'm sure he could come back from a little energy drain death Well I have up to #76 I'm assuming he's dead... at least for now.
exiles 64 is where mimic does that whole sandstorm thing, and in that same issue, he almost defeats hyperion, which is very impressive. Something smells bad... oh it's bullshit...

leonidas
Originally posted by DigiMark007
ANd a long-coming congratulations to leo for figuring out how to use the quote "botton". roll eyes (sarcastic)

clapping whistle

mad

Scoobless
Well I have up to #76 I'm assuming he's dead... at least for now.
Something smells bad... oh it's bullshit...

yeah, i just read up to #76 as well.... i'm still betting he'll come back the same way Deadpool did

Scoobless
whistling

Sir Whirlysplat
I cast my judges vote for Scarlet Spider!

stormfront13
Something smells bad... oh it's bullshit...

people use uxn issue summaries all the time here as a reliable source, and people accept it in debates. on exn it states that mimic does the sand-storm thing. i'm not using it as a stragety though, don't get that confused, i was just trying to find the issue where he did it. apparantlly, uxn was wrong, which would be a first.

you've already said this, but why do you vote for him...i'm asking for a reason because your a judge. spiders stragerty is to kick my character in the face, even though they all have a force-field. the only reason i can think of you voting against me is because you don't like me. i mean you came out and said that you voted against me in the street level because you didn't like me. since then things have only gotten worse, so that's a logical assumption on my part. i'm asking you to prove me wrong.

stormfront13
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight002Page02.jpg

in this picture, aurora and northstar easily disrupt a force-field, and take guardian down out of the sky. now she could just as easily do it by herself, or with mimic. she could easily do it to booster gold, who you have said is the only one that has an actual force-field.

Sir Whirlysplat

i mean you came out and said that you voted against me in the street level because you didn't like me. since then things have only gotten worse, so that's a logical assumption on my part. i'm asking you to prove me wrong.

Please find this post as I never said that and you are lying. I vote for SS because I find his arguments more coherant and sensible than yours.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Please find this post as I never said that and you are lying. Because I find his arguments more senssible than yours.

yeah you did, that i'm positive of...though you've posted tons of places, and i never thought i would need it, it will take a while to actually find the post. kicking someone in the face that is capable of moving mach speeds, AND has a force-field, AND has superhuman durability is sensible? and being kicked in the face wouldn't take someone out either. also, when you fight superhuman people/mutants everyday that have superhuman strength, being kicked in the face is a normal routine.

stormfront13
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv191-05.jpg

in this picture, northstar has punched/pulled someones arm so many times, that it actually fell off. aurora, who is in the same speed category when it comes to things like this would be able to do the exact same thing.

stormfront13
also, i would like to point out that aurora has defeated iron-man in the past as well, booster gold wouldn't be too much to handel.

Scoobless
also, i would like to point out that aurora has defeated iron-man in the past

*team defense mode on*

Older model IM, taken by surprise and with the help of Quicksilver... has no bearing on a one on one fight

evil face

King_Mungi
*team defense mode on*

Older model IM, taken by surprise and with the help of Quicksilver... has no bearing on a one on one fight

evil face

Of course it's by suprize, that's the wonders of speedblitzing people. Also I doubt Quicksilver did much since he wasn't even close to the speed area as Aurora was.

ScarletSpider
Too bad Aurora wouldn't get the chance to disrupt Booster's fields--and even if she did, she couldn't because he's better--because Aurora is too busy getting kicked in the face wicked hard.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>