Anakin Solo clone?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacul
Question:

Hokay, so Anakin Solo died in a cloning facility, right? So is it plausible that he could have potentially been cloned before he died? And if so, then when other jedi sense his presence, would they feel Anakin or someone else, because he is technically a new person?

calvin44
They would sense the age of the clone, and think he is a child.

Tangible God
Or they may sense that there is something wrong with his brainwaves. Just like how Luke noticed that the clone Stormtroopers in the Thrawn trilogy were different.

truejedi
He died fighting though, surrounded by hundreds of Yuuzhon Vong. He couldn't have been cloned, because he didn't hit the floor until he died.

faradayslaw
........which really sucked, because Anakin Solo was my favorite character in those books.

Tangible God
I thought it was great. I hated that punk-ass b*tch. "Oh my God the Force is cool, Oh my God I'm slightly unsure of myself."

General G
Originally posted by Tangible God
I thought it was great. I hated that punk-ass b*tch. "Oh my God the Force is cool, Oh my God I'm slightly unsure of myself."

laughing out loud

Lee-San28
ANIKAN SOLO DIES IN A CLONE FACILITY wwwwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahhahaha no hese my hero.... NOT!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.