Chaos Creations - Sign-in & Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
Name: Chaos Creations

Story: For many years, humankind has been trying to create more powerful weapons than any other country. Weapon technology has grown so immense and powerful, that the Earth was split in half by a super-laser cannon. With no other choice, the U.S. went to work on in experiment in a lab located in Area-51. It was called project Chaos, and its goal was to create several super-fighting androids, each with its own weapon and ability. They created the first, perfect robot, and called it Epsilon Chaos. They went to work on cloning it, but little did they know that it was so perfect that it had a mind of its own...
A month later, they had almost finished cloning Epsilon Chaos, when it went berserk and killed all of the scientists. Then it left the labs, out into the unknown. The clones were self-activated, and were let out of their chambers. Since they were incomplete, they were less powerful than Epsilon Chaos, and didn't have Epsilon's memory either...

Scenario: You play one of the clones, in an attempt to find out what you are, and who created you.

The androids:
Omega Chaos
Beta Chaos
Alpha Chaos
Omicron Chaos
Epsilon Chaos (Not playable)

Each android has a built in blaster, laser sword, and missile launcher. In addition, they each have super speed and super strength.

RULES:
1. No godmodding
2. NO STORY SHIFTING
3. No "Screw the story. I'm just going to go hang out with my friends and pretend I'm not an anrdoid.
4. No super swearing. (Damn and hell are ok, but not f*** or s*** or any other words of the sort)
5. No cybering (You're robots, it's not like you can anyways...)

darkridr
((Has Ush oked this))

darkridr
Ill be Omega

Faroth
Yes and ok. We'll start once we get at least 2 more people.

AOR
I'll be alpha...

Faroth
Cool. We just need one more person...

Grand Moff Gav
I'm Omicron Then!

Freak1992
ill be beta ^^

Grand Moff Gav
We have a Beta!

Freak1992
ph33r teh beta

Grand Moff Gav
So Faroth's Beta (?)
darkridr's Omega
AOR's Alpha
Grand Moff Gav's Omicron

There we go!

MadMel
awww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.