Team Annihilation vs. JLA (All out war)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer
Super-Skrull
Nova
Quasar
Ronan the Accuser
Drax the Destroyer (classic)
Thanos

vs.

Superman
Firestorm (III)
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Flash
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern (Hal)

this is a fight for survival. each character may kill if necessary. this is all the characters for the upcoming annihilation series vs. the JLA.

who wins?

(No Speedblitz)

Sir Whirlysplat
Silver Surfer v GL goes either way
Super Skrull v Wonderwoman goes to WW (Speedblitz) then she helps whoever needs her
Nova v Firestorm firstorm
Martian Manhunter v Quasar MM wins
Flash v Ronan (Speedblitz) then he helps out whoever needs him
Captain Marvel v Drax (Speedblitz) then helps out whoever needs him
Thanos and Supes (debated elsewhere) however the Speed blitzs mean lots of JLA win inside a second meaning Thanos and Surfer lose.

GODSCRIBE
Comic Hierarchy

1. Speedblitz
2. Bat Kick
3. Wolverine's Claws
------
4. TOAA

GODSCRIBE
Okay, No Speedblitz- even though it isn't enough to take out the likes of Surfer, Drax, Thanos or Ronan.

LOL

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Okay, No Speedblitz- even though it isn't enough to take out the likes of Surfer, Drax, Thanos or Ronan.

LOL

Have you read the new Drax series, he has trouble with the Blood Brothers, OK he kills one but the new Drax is Blind and weak!

Ronan is a jobber often smile Old Captain Marvel and classic Thor have beaten him rather easily.

Tony Stark
THANOS wins by himself...

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Have you read the new Drax series, he has trouble with the Blood Brothers, OK he kills one but the new Drax is Blind and weak!

Ronan is a jobber often smile Old Captain Marvel and classic Thor have beaten him rather easily.

Note where I stated Drax the Destroyer (Classic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Note where I stated Drax the Destroyer (Classic)

Classic Drax is not much above Iron man, he'd get owned - I think you mean 90's joke Drax laughing out loud

Tulika
7/3 for Team Annihilation. Thanos, Quasar and Silver Surfer are too much for their opponents to handle.

1. Speedblitz
2. Bat Kick
3. Wolverine's Claws
------
4. TOAA

I thought the Pre-Crisis Supes was the second in line?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tulika
7/3 for Team Annihilation. Thanos, Quasar and Silver Surfer are too much for their opponents to handle.

1. Speedblitz
2. Bat Kick
3. Wolverine's Claws
------
4. TOAA

forgive me for my error.

Sir Whirlysplat

forgive me for my error.

Was that the one about classic Drax?

GODSCRIBE
No, for pre-crisis Supes being beyond the realm of reality.

Sir Whirlysplat
No, for pre-crisis Supes being beyond the realm of reality.

This is the thing by the early eighties precrisis Supes powers were pretty defined. Vartox was the real Beast back then. He had a lot more powers than Pre crisis Supes.

golem370
Classic Drax the destroyer only lifted 40tons but he's very fast and still pretty durable he was able to shatter She Hulks spinal colum. he also still has cosmic powers to.

Drax the Destroyer-Powers: Drax possessed a variety ot superhuman powers utilizing the cosmic energy bestowed upon his artiticial form by Chronos and Mentor. Drax had super-human strength and was capable of lifting (pressing) 40 tons. His body, while possessed by his spirit was totally invulnerable to all forms of physical injury Drax could fly by harnessing cosmic energy as a propulsion source. The maximum rate of speed that Drax could attain is not known: he could, however make interplanetary journeys in a maner of weeks. Drax could also harness his cosmic erergy and channel it through his arms for concussive blasts. The maximum amount of force that Drax could wield is not known; he could, however, shatter large ferrous meteors.

JOE NUNEZ
ok this should be the team 1 silver surfer 2 the runner 3 champian 4 thanos 5 genisvell 6 thor 7hulk noone can beat this team...

GODSCRIBE
Okay, Drax with Power Gem.

golem370
Sorry to say it but Classic Drax would beat then Iron Man even when Drax first came out he was damn near indestructable and faster then Iron Man. Also I think he would have done well against current day version of Iron Man.

GODSCRIBE
true

doctorstrongbad
Team Annihilation wins this with ease.

ScarletSpider
Annihilation is going to be sweet. I'd like to see them win this match.

Tulika
Silver Surfer Vs Supes: SS
Super-Skrull vs. Firestorm (III): Firestorm
Nova vs Martian Manhunter: MM
Quasar vs Wonder Woman: Quasar
Ronan the Accuser vs Flash: Ronan
Drax the Destroyer (classic) vs Captain Marvel: Drax
Thanos vs Green Lantern (Hal): Thanos.

I think it's fair to say that team Annihilation will own this one.

leonidas
it all depends on the match ups. i could as easily say:

going full out, mm could certainly take out skrull and ronan (whirly's right, he's a TOTAL jobber) with a single, almost instaneous tp assault. that would quickly give the jla a good numbers advantage.

then: gl holds off ss, supes holds off thanos, ww and mm take out drax while firestorm holds off quasar and cm and flash deal with nova. when drax is tied up, mm takes out nova (if she survived flash and cm togther) with a full power tp blast (she has been assaulted successfully by a telepath in the past). that leaves things at:

ss, thanos, and quasar

vs

supes, cm, mm, ww, flash gl and firestorm

so: cm and mm take quasar
gl and firestorm take ss
flash ww and supes take thanos. the 3 of them should be able to hold him long enough until the others are finished and can help them polish him off.

jla wins.

wink

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
it all depends on the match ups. i could as easily say:

going full out, mm could certainly take out skrull and ronan (whirly's right, he's a TOTAL jobber) with a single, almost instaneous tp assault. that would quickly give the jla a good numbers advantage.

then: gl holds off ss, supes holds off thanos, ww and mm take out drax while firestorm holds off quasar and cm and flash deal with nova. when drax is tied up, mm takes out nova (if she survived flash and cm togther) with a full power tp blast (she has been assaulted successfully by a telepath in the past). that leaves things at:

ss, thanos, and quasar

vs

supes, cm, mm, ww, flash gl and firestorm

so: cm and mm take quasar
gl and firestorm take ss
flash ww and supes take thanos. the 3 of them should be able to hold him long enough until the others are finished and can help them polish him off.

jla wins.

wink

Leo has anyone stolen Orion as a JLAKMC character yet ??????? n

leonidas
orion is a GREAT choice!! i really haven't 'picked' a character, but if i was to pick one, it would be orion . . .

droolio

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
orion is a GREAT choice!! i really haven't 'picked' a character, but if i was to pick one, it would be orion . . .

droolio

I called it first about a week ago .... Whirly is Phantom Stranger ????/ Whats going on there ????????? I see him more of a M.M ..... You've got to be Ollie and Demi's you're bats !!!!!! smile

Madvillain
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.