Who's faster The Flash or Clark Kent (Smallville TV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Who is faster. Not only in running but dodging and so say everything. The Flash (Tv show version) or Clark Kent (Smallville TV show).

I honestly don't who is the faster let's see what you guys say about it.

GODSCRIBE
Kent is faster in the t.v version.

Black Adam
kent was faster. I though you meant the smallville Flash for a moment.

this isn't a vs thread.

Rewmac
Why? Coz it's not about killing eachother??? Go on... Funny stuff...

Black Adam
No because this is just a question you could have asked in the Superman board.

jrodslam
How fast did Clark go in the Smallville series?

The Ion
He's run from The Fortress to Smallville in a few seconds. During a football game he threw the ball, went to save his friend and got back to the field without anyone knowing he left. I think he was about to get sacked as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
He's run from The Fortress to Smallville in a few seconds. During a football game he threw the ball, went to save his friend and got back to the field without anyone knowing he left. I think he was about to get sacked as well.

How far is it from the Fortress to Smallville? How far did he have to go to save his friend? Was it across the street? I have to pop in my Flash dvd to check what he was clocked at. Ill post it in a bit.

The Ion
From the Artic to Smallville so it's pretty far. His friend wasn't too far away though.

jrodslam
Ok back. Watching the series, his last clock speed wasnt stated. He was running and his doctor told him that he was about to cause a sonic boom. I guess thats 700 mph. However he kept going faster, but the time was never shown. She asked how it felt and thats when he picked her up. So technically he was last clocked at 700 mph, but he continued to accelerate his speed which wasnt clocked so its not known.

I guess Smallville Clark is faster.

the Darkone
Flash is, remeber clark wanted bart to say, and bart only if you catch me they both where running a great speeds and then bart turn gave the two fingure salute and was gone. And you saw clark face expression like What the f**k? just happen. Flash is will be always faster than clark.

jrodslam
Originally posted by the Darkone
Flash is, remeber clark wanted bart to say, and bart only if you catch me they both where running a great speeds and then bart turn gave the two fingure salute and was gone. And you saw clark face expression like What the f**k? just happen. Flash is will be always faster than clark.

We're not talking about the Flash from Smallville, Darkone. Everyone knows that that Flash is way faster than Clark.

We're talking about the Flash from the 90's series.

the Darkone
Oh that one, Clark. That flash was bullsh**, quicksilver would've beaten him. big grin

jrodslam
^ Hell no. Quicksilver would still get owned.

Rewmac
I just seen the season four episode "Run" and Flash is in it. They used the name Bart, but when Clark starts to read up the fake ID names he reads up "Wally West". I guess they meant Bart to be The Flash. And he easily beat Clark in running. But Clark is faster than the TV version of The Flash.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Black Adam
No because this is just a question you could have asked in the Superman board.

Or in the Smallville forum we have.

I'll leave it...it's a vs. and isn't hurting anything. Just try to be aware of where things can/should go. Thanks.

Demas
Originally posted by Rewmac
Who is faster. Not only in running but dodging and so say everything.

If we're considering everything, CBS's Flash seemed more capable of multiple fine-motor tasks than WB's Clark. For example, cleaning an entire loft in a blink. As far as dodging, he certainly uses it more consistently, whereas Clark needs to show off his invulnerability now and again so he often gets hit or fails to react with his super-speed. So I'd say, despite CBS's Flash's overall speed and endurance handicap, he still has better/more-consistent reflexes/reaction-times than Clark.

Professor N
Originally posted by The Ion

He doesnt run to the FOS solitude in a few seconds and cant its to far, it has been stated that he uses the portal in the caves (in smallville) to get to the FOS so fast. But your right about the football game, he ran so fast and did all that stuff before anytime passed whatsoever, clark kent from smallville is way faster than the flash from the tv series

The Ion
It was unclear. When Jor-El revived him from death in the fortress he was shown running to Smallville. Whether he teleported close and ran the rest of the way, well, maybe.

jrodslam
Ahh, then if thats the case, we have ourselves a race here.

JOE NUNEZ
the runner rules bitches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.