Do I look Special Ed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Alright so I was coming back home from the City with one of my leaders and some kids, when it starts pouring like Saber Tooth Tiger Cats and Remus Lupin Dogs!!

Well i have these train tickets for the subway. but they all got wet. Thankfully the kids were able to exit the train, but me who likes to make sure im the last one out (just in case) my ticket doesnt go through....well i have this stack of train tickets in my hand so I start using each one....no none of them work erm

so i go over to the Attendant and tell her my tickets arent going through...So picture me with a backpack on, soaking wet, with about 25 tickets in my hand and an envelope erm ...The first thing that she askes me is..."Are you disabled?"

blink I'm like WHAT!?

Bloigen
More than seven words = Not reading.

DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud I'd smack her.
Wait, was she doing it just because it's her job or does she believe you LOOKED disabled?

Time Of Evil
lol laughing out loud

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Bloigen
More than seven words = Not reading. laughing out loud stick out tongue

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud I'd smack her.
Wait, was she doing it just because it's her job or does she believe you LOOKED disabled? embarrasment I dunno...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud stick out tongue

embarrasment I dunno...
Gotcha there, ey? smile

Bloigen
laughing out loud stick out tongue

mhm

Syren
She could have just called you a retard and smacked you, think about that one yes

DanieLs_4_Ever
eek!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Gotcha there, ey? smile sad

Originally posted by Syren
She could have just called you a retard and smacked you, think about that one yes no that wouldnt be good erm

DanieLs_4_Ever
Aww Lol.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Syren
She could have just called you a retard and smacked you, think about that one yes

She could also have turned into an alien with 500 breasts and started whacking him with the breasts which in turn slowly ate him.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Bloigen
She could also have turned into an alien with 500 breasts and started whacking him with the breasts which in turn slowly ate him.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
You'd like to see that wouldn't you?

a1hsauce
are you watching the sci fi channel again?

~Rad~
Alright so I was coming back home from the City with one of my leaders and some kids, when it starts pouring like Saber Tooth Tiger Cats and Remus Lupin Dogs!!

Well i have these train tickets for the subway. but they all got wet. Thankfully the kids were able to exit the train, but me who likes to make sure im the last one out (just in case) my ticket doesnt go through....well i have this stack of train tickets in my hand so I start using each one....no none of them work erm

so i go over to the Attendant and tell her my tickets arent going through...So picture me with a backpack on, soaking wet, with about 25 tickets in my hand and an envelope erm ...The first thing that she askes me is..."Are you disabled?"

blink I'm like WHAT!?

Maybe you do... laughing out loud

Firestar
Gutted stick out tongue

a1hsauce
no

I'am Deaaahd Seexehhh

DanieLs_4_Ever
"Oi. I've got bigger titties than you do!"

Firestar
no

I'am Deaaahd Seexehhh

leftright ....Sure...

a1hsauce
Geat In maaah Belleeehhh!

Firestar
*shudders*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.