Is this normal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Ok, so I was cleaning my room right? And I was getting rid of everything I don't want anymore, and the stuff I don't use. Sooooo, I was baggin up all of my stuffed animals, and I had them all put away, when I came across this stuffed dog my dad gave me before he moved away, and I couldn't put him away.

Is it normal for a fifteen year old to be so attached to a stuffed dog embarrasment

I just couldn't do it cry

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Ok, so I was cleaning my room right? And I was getting rid of everything I don't want anymore, and the stuff I don't use. Sooooo, I was baggin up all of my stuffed animals, and I had them all put away, when I came across this stuffed dog my dad gave me before he moved away, and I couldn't put him away.

Is it normal for a fifteen year old to be so attached to a stuffed dog embarrasment

i hope its normal because its happened to me..... sad

a1hsauce
no i love my stuffed bear yes

Wind Sister
Haha, I am not alone!! eek!

My father gave it to me, and he moved halfway across the country. I just couldn't do it.

lil bitchiness

Nothing abnormal about it.

Firestar
I just imagine their little eyes staring up at me from the dustbin cry

Vinny Valentine
I freaking love my stuffed pet Janet Jackson..

DanieLs_4_Ever

Well if it isnt normal then consider me a dweeb. I have a whole rack of Stuffed Animals and baby dolls and what not. Lol.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I freaking love my stuffed pet Janet Jackson..

Lol, Awesome cool

Raven Guardia
I still have a lot of my stuff animals, I feel bad getting rid of them sad I also have my baby blanket and my, my little ponies.

Koala MeatPie
It is Normal,

its a gift / memory from a person you loved before he moved away. (assuming you love your dad)

Plus its just one.
And you are a girl.
Heck, My friend's bed is filled with them. And she is turning 16 this Feburary.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I still have a lot of my stuff animals, I feel bad getting rid of them sad I also have my baby blanket and my, my little ponies.
Oohhh I have baby blankets too, a few actually. I buried my Dog in one, one time. sad

Ladyluck
Don't worry about it. I'm attached to a few stuffed animals that I can't bring myself to throw away or even pack away. And I'm 17. stick out tongue

DarkC

I don't find it unusual in females.

Bloigen
I can't bring myself to throw away my poster of the guy on the pringles tube killing some walking peanut.

a1hsauce
I love my Indiana Jones poster yes

Morning_Glory

yes it is ok... Im 26 and I still have a stuffed turtle--someone special made it and gave it to me for my birthday...

so your dog has meaning to you so its fine

~Rad~
I've got about three stuffed Bugs Bunnies, a Bugs Bunny t-shirt, a Bugs Bunny keychain and a Bugs Bunny toy thingie. Oh yeah, and a Bugs Bunny mug. I'll be 17 in march, now tell me that's not normal no expression

I wouldn't worry if I were you... smile

Berii
It's normal! I do that too!

Faroth
Of course it's normal! I felt the same way when I was locking up my favorite torture chamber.

a1hsauce
I have a friend who still pees in his bed erm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I have a friend who still pees in his bed erm

how do you know this???

Wind Sister
Haha. . . . . .wow no expression

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
how do you know this??? thats what friends are for yes

Haha. . . . . .wow no expression i know no expression

Tilien
My room is full of stuffed animals.
Esp. Tiggers and Eeyores.
Although i have a Clown that i have since i was One.
I'm 18 now so...

>.<

Wolflet
Normal smile

Lord Shadow Z
Its normal, I'm 20 and I still keep this green stuffed creature-thing around my bed. I wouldn't have the heart to get rid of it...

ladyjedi05
Dont feel bad~ I have the same teddy bear I had as a Kid~ and Im 35!! So, how sad is that?

pacmaniac
my sis gave me a teddy on the day i was born. it was the same size as me then, and its named after her. i used to sleep with it (and i dont meen sleep, just sleep with it nextto me) every night till i was 10. erm

Leo.M
i think it's normal confused................. i still have my bear bag it's in my basement big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.