Slashers (2001)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Is this movie worth a watch?

"Japan's number one extreme reality show is having it's first all-American special! Six lucky contestants, chosen from thousands of applicants, will have the chance to win millions of dollars, and all they have to do is stay alive!"

6 people face 3 'slashers' in a reality game show and who ever wins, wins a million dollars.

Kind of like a modern day version of The Running Man.

http://www.xmission.com/~tyranist/horror/reviews/s/image/Slashers.jpg

Deano
i remember reading about it ages ago. i was meaning to check it out but never got around to it

devilsreject304
I remember it, too. Never saw it, but looked good.

Wolfie
DTV horror, I doubt it's any good.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Wolfie
DTV horror, I doubt it's any good.
What's DTV?

Wolfie
Direct To Video.

deathbycorn
People if you love a good cheesy yet entertaining movie go and hire or buy Slashers, this has to got to be one of my favourtite movies ever after watching it last night. It has everything you want in a horror movie, and the acting aint that bad either... overall 8/10 imo.

Wolfie
Hmmm... perhaps I'll check it out tomorrow when my movies are due.

Wolfie
I just watched it. It was awful. All the characters were one-dimensional, horrible actors as well. The slashers were ridiculous, such as the preacher who praises God while he comes to kill you. It was all pretty repetitive too, almost as if you watch the same scene over and over again.

The cover artwork is nice. It completely throws you off when trying to judge what the feel of the film is.

deathbycorn
Yeah I made that post prior to watching the full thing.

I watched up untill the part where the slashers were introduced and thought this is going to be awesome and one of my favourite movies ever but I watched the rest and thought what the hell is this shit... The girl that shows her breasts to try and save herself from dying was the most annoying actor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!

Wolfie
They were all showing off their bodies one by one very quickly. First, the protestor girl (most annoying character, IMO), gets her shirt ripped off, then the extremely buff guy gives her his shirt, then the actress takes her shirt off and the protestor girl trades.

All the characters were extremely annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.