Harley in a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
I'm sure a lot of people want Harley Quinn to be in a movie. I know she probably won't be and honestly don't want her to be. But let's just say she was in one. How would you want her portrayed and who by?

Knightfall93
I would want her portrayed as a cameo in Arkham Asylum of a Dr Harleen Quinzel ater Bruce takes down Joker!

NoFate007
I want Joker to be arrested, not killed, and in his last scene, have him in Arkham being analyzed by Dr. Harleen Quinzel, just like Knightfall said.

I want him to mention the usual "if you twist that around, you get 'Harley Quinn'..." dialogue. Then, since this is his last scene, have him end with an eruption of that laugh he has, which echoes into the next scene, of preferrably Batman's eyes opening or something awesome like that.

Who'd I cast as Harley? Brittany Murphy, without a doubt. She'd be my #1 choice, and I can't even think of a #2.

Knightfall93
LOL, please no actual Harley though... I'd hang myself!

NoFate007
Nah I don't think that they should have Harley Quinn ala the costume and everything. That'd cut into Joker's screen time, and Mr. J deserves as much time as possible.

lino111
if there is going to be a very dark joker (i hope not), then HQ cant fall in love with him!

Knightfall93
Yeah. But Harley is pretty weird, you have to feel sorry for her!

Xirius
If they hadn't made Catwoman such a completely crappy film, Harley could've been in the sequel.

atharpina
You mean like her own movie?

Knightfall93
Catwoman and Harley? You're a nutter, Xirius, as Precious Philips is NOT Catwoman, she's Feline B!tch

Xirius
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Catwoman and Harley? You're a nutter, Xirius, as Precious Philips is NOT Catwoman, she's Feline B!tch
Thats actually kind of my point. The different name , the weird powers and everything else that made the movie crap is why there wont be a sequel (Thank God!!). But my point was that if they had made a good Catwoman film, that was true to the comics, then Harley Quinn could've been in the sequel to that.

Knightfall93
Maybe... I was lucky enough to read a preview first and when I saw the details I nearly hung myself!

atharpina
Why's her name Precious? That's just stupid.

Xirius
Its Patience.
Patience Philips. And yes, it is stupid

Knightfall93
Well... Precious would have been marginally beter cos then shed have had a cat- like name! But Patience is crap too, as is that feline b!tch!

Xirius
It had to be the worst comic-book movie ever.....actually, since it had absolutely nothing to do with the comic book, I guess it isnt a comic book movie (I still dont know how they could put the DC logo at the start of that film), it did suck major @$$ though!!

Knightfall93
LOL. Did you actually go see it?

Paola
lol are you talking about Catwoman in a Harley thread?

I would love to see her in a movie... with Joker... and Batman... maybe

Knightfall93
LOL... I like the most recent CW look but Harley will always be too bright for Nolan

Zarathustra
Originally posted by lino111
if there is going to be a very dark joker (i hope not), then HQ cant fall in love with him!
"Dark Joker" that she can't fall for? You mean unlike that bright, friendly fellow that intimidates and beats her and throws her out windows? And he does all that in The Animated Series.

Knightfall93
Christ... Mr J loves his domestic violence! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KA BOOM! HAAAAAAA

Xirius
Originally posted by Knightfall93
LOL. Did you actually go see it?
No, but I bought the DVD at an incredibly reduced price (almost as if the film wasnt selling well.....hmmmm, I wonder why?)...and instantly regretted spending the eight euro on it.

Knightfall93
LOL, is it as crap as it sounds?

Xirius
No...........there are far too many crap-factors in it to explain, it is worse than you have heard, I gurantee it.

Knightfall93
Oh my god... that sounds scary... and what kinda name is Precious Philips?

Xirius
Patience smile
But they both suck!

Knightfall93
does it matter? Patience or Precious or Rudlph or whatever? And Rudolph would have been better...

Xirius
LOL

Knightfall93
Or maybe Umberto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.