Cosmic Spidey vs. Carnage Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Carnage Surfer (the one when carnge symbiote morphed w/SS) vs. Cosmic Spidey. Carnage Surfer is going all out and not holding back like he did in the comics. Who wins?

DigiMark007
Marvel once stated that Cosmic Spidey "was the most pwoerful hero there is" but that could obviously be flawed (and the announcements came in the late 80's if I'm not mistaken).

Wherever Captain Universe fits into the hierarchy of characters, that's where he'd be (since that's all it was plus a spider-sense). I honestly don't know though.

Mider
he looked cool with a red board big grin

Black Adam
How the hell did it the damn thing bond with the surfer in the first place?

It makes no sense

It duh ahhh........

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Marvel once stated that Cosmic Spidey "was the most pwoerful hero there is" but that could obviously be flawed (and the announcements came in the late 80's if I'm not mistaken).

Wherever Captain Universe fits into the hierarchy of characters, that's where he'd be (since that's all it was plus a spider-sense). I honestly don't know though. DC once stated General Zod might be the strongest being in the planet and Shiva might be the best martial artist, but there are others....

spideycarnage
cosmic spidey all the way

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DrDoom101
DC once stated General Zod might be the strongest being in the planet and Shiva might be the best martial artist, but there are others....

Right, which is why anything like that is suspect. smile

DrDoom101
what is Cosmic Spidey's extent and what are ALL of his abilities/powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.