~ Life Story Sign Up ~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Would you like to see your life re-written in Vinny V's eyes? Post your name here and first come first Serve.
You Can Also Sign Other people up wink

All of them will be posted in OTF.

Samples -

R. Maynard's Life

A1hsauce's Life

big grin wink

Bloigen
Bloigen

Vinny Valentine
Okay your next.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Sure, take a shot at my life story if you wish smile

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Okay your next.

w00t

Vinny Valentine
^_^

La Vierge
Mee too!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by La Vierge
Mee too! yours is easy

born--fell in love with Maynard---worshipping him on a daily basis roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
yours is easy

born--fell in love with Maynard---worshipping him on a daily basis roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought that was mine.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
I thought that was mine. everyone shares that life...because everyone falls in love with me love

La Vierge
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
yours is easy

Um...I so do not like Reverand. I don't even know him that much.

La Vierge
HA HA HA. ur him hah hah ah. Don't like you. Don't know what alicia and rae said, but it was a lie. nice abs tho. wink

Ladyluck
eek!

Nevermind
Alright, sign me up.

Mr. Bacon
ME!

Vinny Valentine
I shall make Bloigens story soon.

Bloigen
Originally posted by La Vierge
Um...I so do not like Reverand. I love Bloigen so much more, he's such a sex machine. Just thinking of him makes me wanna...

smokin'

La Vierge
GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!! blink

Bloigen
I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.I am now controlling your motor skills. Obey my will. Do not try to fight it, embrace the change. Repeat after me.

La Vierge
whatever

Vinny Valentine
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t389358.html

Bloigen.

Ladyluck
Me next! Me next! eek!

Vinny Valentine
Going in Order happy

Vinny Valentine
Someone is going to Whore this and Copy though no

QuincE
Me too! but who's going to do you? I mean...write about you.

I'll put my name in the hat.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by QuincE
Me too! but who's going to do you? I mean...write about you.

I'll put my name in the hat.

laughing out loud Anyone who wants to do me PM with a Number Between 1 - 1000. First 10 will be put in and closest number can do it.

Vinny Valentine
Mists Story

Itzak
Itzak. smokin'

Awesome job with Mist VV. I almost fell out of my chair while reading it. laughing

Wind Sister
Ooooh, this is weird confused

Ok, I'll sign up big grin

*writes with crappy signature* sad

Coldfire
laughing out loud Anyone who wants to do me PM with a Number Between 1 - 1000. First 10 will be put in and closest number can do it.
That sounds wrong stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
laughing

And Thanks Itzak. Your After LL laughing out loud

Itzak
laughing

Cheers.

Coldfire
laughing

I can only image the sort of stuff you'd come up with for me stick out tongue

Wolflet
Wolflet

smile

Mišt
Wolflet was born from a loaf of bread and two pieces of cheese, she was orphaned at the age of 2 after her parents were eaten. She then grew into a small feral goat by age of 6 and has lived her life in the harsh world of electrical appliances ever since. She occasionally reads toilet paper when bored and has a fetish for large orange refridgerators no expression

You dont need a threadno expression

Wolflet
You are so kind Mist hug

Mišt
Physical harrassment! You all saw! She touched me!scared

Wolflet
Wolflet Mist was born from a loaf of bread and two pieces of cheese, she He...no wait.. SHE was orphaned at the age of 2 after her parents were eaten. She then grew into a small feral goat by age of 6 and has lived her life in the harsh world of electrical appliances ever since. She occasionally reads toilet paper when bored and has a fetish for large orange refridgerators no expression

mhm

Mišt
Crapmhm

Wolflet
You bet big grin

Mišt
sneaky2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.