Blackheart vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

GODSCRIBE
up

spideycarnage
blackheart...he has super speed/and flight, super strenght,endurance, and intelligence. oh yeah he also has magic.

doctorstrongbad
Blackheart owns Superman.

GODSCRIBE
I see.

Tshern
Blackheart 10/10. Supes has nothing.

Tulika
Have you forgotten that Ghost Rider and Vengeance took out Blackheart? Have you? huh?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tulika
Have you forgotten that Ghost Rider and Vengeance took out Blackheart? Have you? huh?

Nope, Supes would own him!

Tshern
Probably would, after all Supes isn't vulnerable to magic or anything.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tshern

Superspeed and heat vision and the magic thing he beats lords of hell etc often wink

Darth Kal-El
Post-Crisis Superman? He has a slight edge. Any other versions pwn Blackheart easily.

thesilverspider
Isn't blackheart like mephisto junior?and gets beat by ghost rider and Dare devil......confused......

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Isn't blackheart like mephisto junior?and gets beat by ghost rider and Dare devil......confused......

yup!

thesilverspider
supes beats his ass then....

Tshern
Daredevil? Due to a crappy, and I mean CRAPPY plot device he lost to Ghost Rider and Vengeance.

Believe me, Blackheart's powers are almost on par with Mephisto.

thesilverspider
being almost on par with a jobber is not that great.Supes wins 8/10.

Sixth_Winged
Dan Ketch GR only defeated him cause Kale was actually the angel of death. W/o it, he would have never lost. As for DD, he wasn't actually messing with him with all his powers, it's like the devil tempting mortals yet cannot really interfere.

The Ion
So what? I hate how people act like Supes will automatically lose to anyone who can make a bunny pop out of their hat. His magic "weakness" doesn't work that way.

Pepito
Superman is just weaker than Blackheart in every way. Demons in DC (apart from cosmic ones) are much weaker than in Marvel. Blackheart has more and better natural powers plus magic which he can use to replicate any Superman power. Plus he has more resistance to damage

Sixth_Winged
true, but even with their power, Marvel demons jobs a lot even moreso than DC demons stick out tongue

GODSCRIBE
You forget that Blackheart is superhumanly fast and strong also. And how does Supes fare against Hell fire?

GODSCRIBE
And by superhuman speed and strength- i mean incalculable.

He also has complete invulnerability, along with incredible telepathic and telekinetic abilities. He is also a reality warper.

Maestro
WoW, If I could just take this thread and put it in a box and seal it away, this would result in no more Superman fanboys evil face

ExtraMision5555
Wait a sec, are people SERIOUSLY THINKING REGULAR SUPES CAN BEAT BLACKHEART??????

!!! MADNESS??

Blackheart is on Shuma's level
lets see

Superman
Heat vision
Super strength
Super speed

Blackheart
Omnipotent
ABILITY TO CREATE DEMONS
TERRIBLE MAGIC
SUPER STRENGTH
NEAR INVULNERABILITY
DIMENSIONAL TELEPORTATION
wtf blackheart bathes in heat vision every time he enters hell

?????

As for Blackheart losing to DD and Ghostrider
with that logic
DD beats superman

Get serious

BLACKHEART LOSING TO SUPERMAN?

Superman -14/10

GODSCRIBE
Supes wins!! Should I post a scan of him flying through a moon-sized planet to prove it??

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Supes wins!! Should I post a scan of him flying through a moon-sized planet to prove it??

rofl

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Maestro
WoW, If I could just take this thread and put it in a box and seal it away, this would result in no more Superman fanboys evil face eek!

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Superspeed and heat vision and the magic thing he beats lords of hell etc often wink

yes smart

GODSCRIBE
Well obviously it shows how weak the Lords of Hell in DC are.

UniOmni
Blaze is not on Mephistos original level. Maybe now, since his Galactus challenging days appear to be over. But in his Prime?? Superman would be eaten. And if Blaze was ever anywhere close to Mephisto in her prime, then Superman beating her in her own realm is really bad writing.

MattDay
na its supes dude, you just dont get it, a lot of people see him as the unbeatable, just over the years writers have tried to dampen his powers for god knows why? there was still people stronger. so who knows

Superherovandal
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Well obviously it shows how weak the Lords of Hell in DC are.

they are joking. if blackheart has all those powers its a 10/10 chance of Supes losing.

Crease
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Wait a sec, are people SERIOUSLY THINKING REGULAR SUPES CAN BEAT BLACKHEART??????

!!! MADNESS??

Blackheart is on Shuma's level
lets see

Superman
Heat vision
Super strength
Super speed

Blackheart
Omnipotent
ABILITY TO CREATE DEMONS
TERRIBLE MAGIC
SUPER STRENGTH
NEAR INVULNERABILITY
DIMENSIONAL TELEPORTATION
wtf blackheart bathes in heat vision every time he enters hell

?????

As for Blackheart losing to DD and Ghostrider
with that logic
DD beats superman

Get serious

BLACKHEART LOSING TO SUPERMAN?

Superman -14/10

laughing out loud ...Classic.

Thunderstrike
Hellfire is not to be f-ed with. Marvel hellfire would hurt Superman to no end with how potent it is. I think Blackheart takes this one at least 7/10.

D-Block
Blackheart easy what can supes do to Blackheart

bigbran
supes wins

a massive shit kicking.giljotiinispam_laser

Broly92
this is like my birthday or something everyone knowing Superman loses
Jumpy holiday goof

bigbran
mine too.

bigbran
this is a fight supes cant win

UniOmni
Damn yall sound bitter. Lighten up. You act like Superman threw your dog into orbit.

bigbran
well he can beat tyrant, thanos, g(in some cases)..etc all in the fanboys minds. and they call you dumb and stuff, but finally he loses.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Damn yall sound bitter. Lighten up. You act like Superman threw your dog into orbit.

laughing

MattDay
don't know shizzle about blackheart, he sounds like you've spitfully put superman against a very high end villian, talk about hate threads

Demonic Phoenix
Supes calls Etrigan and they both have Blackheart for dinner.

Etrigan: Want Some?
Superman: R u crazy, i'll pass
Etrigan: These r rare delicacies.
Superman: I'll stick to Pasta
Etrigan: U sure u don't want some. I heard this tastes like chicken
Superman: I don't like chicken

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
So what? I hate how people act like Supes will automatically lose to anyone who can make a bunny pop out of their hat. His magic "weakness" doesn't work that way. lmfao.

golem370
Sure they do Blackheart would eat them for breakfast

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Sure they do Blackheart would eat them for breakfast

Right roll eyes (sarcastic). 1 powerful guy and a powerful demon vs another powerful demon. PLZ

golem370
Etrigan is no match for Blackheart he is at the highest level of demons Superman would be turned into a weapons against Etrigan. Blackheart- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=200

Demonic Phoenix
Etrigan is no match for Blackheart he is at the highest level of demons Superman would be turned into a weapons against Etrigan. Blackheart- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=200

Even though he may not be as powerful as Black heart, him n Supes have a chance against Blackheart, even if it is slim.

golem370
Superman is weak to magic he has no business in this fight.

Rols
All Supes have to do is Sundipped in the sun and hopefull that his cells inclaves then becomes Allstar Supes, he can beat anybody. Ie: abstract, LT, TOAA, you name it, hell beat it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Universe
Blackheart would beat a sundipped Superman.

Juntai
Etrigan is no match for Blackheart he is at the highest level of demons Superman would be turned into a weapons against Etrigan. Blackheart- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=200 Etrigan is the highest ranking Demon. He's also said to be Lucifer's favorite.

Juntai
Superman is weak to magic he has no business in this fight. For a guy whos weak to magic, he does awful well against his rogues gallery... many of whom are very high end magic users.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Juntai
Etrigan is the highest ranking Demon. He's also said to be Lucifer's favorite.

Do u now know who Etrigan is huh Golem????

bigbran
where did etrigan cum from? b beats supes but might lose to these 2.

golem370
Yes wasn't he weaker then Fate?

Mr. Universe
was he?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Validus
So what? I hate how people act like Supes will automatically lose to anyone who can make a bunny pop out of their hat. His magic "weakness" doesn't work that way.

Same thing with superman automatically winning if he is faster than said charecter he faces. "Speedblitz!"roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyhow blackheart wins.

bigbran
blackheart would beat him hard, even w/o magic, he still has more power than silver surfer.
blackheart 15/10

bigbran
where are you supes fanboys now?

bbrem123
even if superman could hurt blackheart he would heal right after each hit

bbrem123
superman has no chance

bigbran
Originally posted by bbrem123
superman has no chance at all.

rotiart
Superman turns tail and runs away. At the speed of FTL. Blackheart doesn't even bother to chase him.

thisredbox
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0510/31/blackheart.htm

"In the image, Bentley is flanked by Mathew Wilkinson (Abigor) and Daniel Frederiksen (Wallow) at the Old Train Station."

wow...looks just like him.

Redatom65
GR, Wolvie, and punisher beat blackheart so superman can win

rotiart
ABC logic... you must have had Alpha-bits for breakfast.

Priest
Originally posted by Redatom65
GR, Wolvie, and punisher beat blackheart so superman can win

and batman can get the best of superman man with prep..wats ur point?

Redatom65
that gr and punisher and wolvie beat him

no

bigbran
no he couldnt, howd wolves beat him?
blacks healing factor is a lot better than wolves.
seriosly, blacks can go toe to toe with him, and hes a magical being. and supes cant really speedblitz him, because blacks also fast.
abc logic is useless.

Priest
Originally posted by Redatom65
that gr and punisher and wolvie beat him

no

well u know that is PIS esspecially if wolvie is around, normaly Black Heart should take them down 10/10.

bbrem123
blackheart doesnt usually use his powers against weaker opponents...but tries to break u and take ur soul

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by bigbran
where are you supes fanboys now?

Oh, they're still around.

bigbran
there just ignoring this thread.

Mr. Universe
there just ignoring this thread.

Great sig!

Thanos is a don.

Tassadar
no he couldnt, howd wolves beat him?
blacks healing factor is a lot better than wolves.
seriosly, blacks can go toe to toe with him, and hes a magical being. and supes cant really speedblitz him, because blacks also fast.
abc logic is useless.

BH was very weak at the time of the fight. He was also quite insane. He was giving some of his power to humans to use to stop GR, Pun, Wolvie, and those humans still had human durability, so they died fairly easily. They have beaten him twice though, Redatom65 do you mean Heart of Darkness or Dark Design?

bigbran
Originally posted by Tassadar
BH was very weak at the time of the fight. He was also quite insane. He was giving some of his power to humans to use to stop GR, Pun, Wolvie, and those humans still had human durability, so they died fairly easily. They have beaten him twice though, Redatom65 do you mean Heart of Darkness or Dark Design? thanks!!

brainchild81
Blackheart 10/10. Supes has nothing. Ditto

bigbran
yup

Reacting2
Bump

bbrem123
still blackheart easily

CosmicComet
come on now...

this is superman we're talking about.

bbrem123
Originally posted by CosmicComet
come on now...

this is superman we're talking about.

ooo yea your right. Blackheart wins then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.