Jodie Foster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makedde
Any Jodie fans here? I couldn't find a thread for her, so I hope it's okay to start one here. smile

I am a huge fan of Jodie, I think she's one of the most talented actresses of our time. cool

I love Panic Room and The Accused, she plays her part so well. wink

JenR1215
She's in Clive Owen's new movie Inside Man, and she's directing Ewan McGregor's new movie Flora Plum, which is also going to be produced by my fav. director, Luc Besson.

WOOT FOR ME w00t

Thorin
she kinda radiates lesbo, but it could just be me.
she is a pretty good actress.

JenR1215
Thorin?....... nvm.

Thorin
what i say

botankus
She is my favorite actress hands-down. I don't even consider anyone else in her league...I have her and Michael Douglas in my profile as my only favorite actor and actress.

Morning_Glory
i love Silence of the Lambs... one of my favorite movies

BobbyD
She has moments where she is incredibly sexy. love

Makedde
Originally posted by Thorin
she kinda radiates lesbo, but it could just be me.

She is a lesbian, has been with her long time girlfriend, Cydney Bernard, for 12 years. wink

JenR1215
I didnt know she was gay... Wow, where the hell have I been all these years??? lol

I dont care. Straight or gay, she's still a good actress.

Nevermind
Saw her in Taxi Driver last night. She did a pretty good performance.

JenR1215
I havent seen that yet. I'm guna rent it, soon.

BobbyD
Yeah, I didn't know that she was a lesbo either? blink

JenR1215
I never read anything about it in her Bio on IMDB. they usually mention who ppl are marride/dating/friends with.

She has kids, so i always thought the was striaght. Oooooh Well, lol

botankus
She was artificially inseminated.

JenR1215
She has a son name Charles.. my daddy's name happy

BobbyD
After all these years, I actually thought I had a chance with her. sad

JenR1215
Never give up thumbsup

Thorin
damn i new she was a lesbo, well i heard she was some what quiere but kinda didnt belive it, usually lezzie's find a role that has them a little butch, but i guess she's more subdued.

oh well, i think she is a great actress, and her best role besides silence of the lambs was nell.

Deathblow
I don't actually like many of her movies, but she is one of those people who makes acting seem so effortless. She always impresses me, superb in Silent of the Lambs, and disturbingly brilliant in Taxi Driver. The fact that she commanded more attention in a scene with the greatest actor of all time in the greatest role of his career, when she was only twelve years old, speaks for itself.

botankus
Good pic

Makedde
Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore is on tonight, it's a 1974 movie, and Jodie is in it, don't know how big her part is, though.

JenR1215
eek! COW!!!!!!!

Makedde
I didn't see it, because I'm not in Melbourne.

Maple Sugar
..no expression..I saw her in real life! eek!..well i didn't happen upon her and talk to her..but i was in her presence at i believe the Penn state Graduation or whatever..i wasn't the one graduating though

well..no one has posted her since FEBUARY 3RD embarrasment

botankus
That's too bad, b/c she's the best living actress on the planet. Even better than Britney.

BobbyD
Tis a shame she's a "carpet muncher", because she is so hot.

botankus
All you have to do is get a sex change, BobbyD, and you're in business.

PVS
she's a lesbian? oh man, i used to think she was hot, but now she gives me a hardon that i could shatter a diamond with

BobbyD
Originally posted by botankus
All you have to do is get a sex change, BobbyD, and you're in business.

laughing

That ain't happening.

botankus
Oh, that's right, you're getting married.

This could be one freaky love triangle if you got Ms. Foster involved and went ahead with the operation.

BobbyD
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, that's right, you're getting married.

This could be one freaky love triangle if you got Ms. Foster involved and went ahead with the operation.

If the future Misses was all for it, why would I care, right? stick out tongue

Murray
Just FYI: i'm female, so...

I think she is definitely one of the best actresses on the planet.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Murray
Just FYI: i'm female, so...

I think she is definitely one of the best actresses on the planet.

Indeed...there are fewer better actresses.

mdp990
Is she going to be in anything soon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.