Dark and Zernads WWE RPG Game Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
RAW

Vince McMahon walks out to eth Ring his Music Filling The Arena. "Hello Fans and Welcome to WWEs RAW! We are going to kick off this new Year With a Good ol' Fashioned Draft! No one and I mean NO ONE is immune form this draft, So lets Get thi started, You will each have twenty SuperStars to pick, Once a SuperStar is drafted tehy cannot be drafted again! Well without Furtehr ado let us bring out, My Son Shane McMahon to Represent Raw to stat off this draft!" Vince waits for Shane to enter teh ring.

Zernad
Shane's music hits as he slowly walks down the to the ring. Once he enters he grabs the mic and stands behind the Raw podium. " Thanks for the introduction dad but the superstar I'm about to pick needs no introduction the superstar I'm talking about is none other than The Undertaker!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
Vince grins. "A fine choice, Now for SmackDowns! Representative, Mr. Theadore Long!" he says as Teddys familiar music drifts through teh arena with anticipation in teh air. "Well playa' I have given this With Great Concideration, And My First pick shall be....Triple H!" He says as Fans Cheer to Triple Hs new assignment to SmackDown Teddy Grins as Mr. McMahon turns to leave. "I will leave this to you two." he leaves The McMahons theme filling the room again.
RAW
1. The Undertaker

SMACKDOWN
1. Triple H

Zernad
Shane smiles. " Nice pick Teddy. This person knows Triple H really well and too bad they wont be on the same show because my next pick is the Animal Batista." Shane announced. " Now make your next pick." He said with a grin on his face.

Nyria
Chyna watches intently waiting to see which show she'll be drafted to.

darkridr
Goldberg falls asleep right after Triple H is picked

QuincE
Kurt Angle sits backstage, stretching. His gold medals around his neck. He stretched out his quads, and waited for his pick. Raw Or Smackdown...

Kane was sitting in a dark room. He didn't care where the hell he went. The brand he was on didn't matter. He'd destroy every single person on it.

Stone Cold wasn't even at the arena. He was at home in texas, watching Raw on his leather couch, a frosty cold one in his hands.

"Damn it what the hell is with all these drafts and drafting and S***" Austin swore at the t.v "Just God-damn wrestle!"

DarkDethbringer
"Well PLaya, I must say Smackdown is going to miss the Animal You feel me? But We wont even have to think about missing him after you see, Te hOlympic Hero, Kurt Angle on SmackDown!" Teddy smiels teh crowd still cheers

RAW

1. UnderTaker
2. Batista

SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle

Zernad
"Thats good Teddy real good. But along with the Animal I'm going to have to make my 3rd draft pick the big red machine and monster Kane." Shane said satisfied.

DarkDethbringer
"Well thast all and good playa but I would have to say my next pick shall be none other than teh Man they call Sting Now can you feel that?' he asks smiling.
RAW

1. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting

Zernad
" Ok thats good but my next pick is a man that many know as a beer drinking, hell raising, middle finger givin S.O.B I'm talkin about Stone Cold Steve Austin!"

DarkDethbringer
"Fine playa' Heres how I am going to drop it, Lets bring in one of Stone Colds enemies, The Peoples Champion The Rock!"
RAW

1.. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock

Zernad
" Ok ok you want to bring in an icon will how about the original icon Hulk Hogan!"

DarkDethbringer
Teddy snaps his fingers angrily. "Fine playa you wanna play that way fine! I Draft The Heart reak Kid Shawn Michaels!" he says still sligjhtly angry on losing Hulk.
RAW

1.. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels

JacopeX
::The rock smiles as he quz drafted to Smack down. Hulk hogan wuz watchin somewhere else and didnt really care that he wuz drafter to Raw::

DarkDethbringer
Teddy sees Podiums being moved to eth stage. "What do you say playa', Since you need time to think we move ou tof the ring so we can have a mtch, hows about, The Rocks last night on RAW vs.....hmmm The HBK Shawn Michaels!" he says as he leaves the ring going to his office assuming Shane would do the same.

JacopeX
::The Rock hears about the match and goes to his locker to get changed and ready::

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
edge sites back in his chare and curses "look at thes chumps on raw now kane hulk hogan the ****ing bear drinker"he stands up turnes the tv off and walks out of the hotel with lita

JacopeX
::The rock wuz ready for his mastch and had to have an interview wit the coach::

Kevin Kelly: Rock, tonight you will be facing one of the biggest icons in sports entertainment. This wil b e youre first match on SmackDown. Now i jus wanna ask how do you.....

::The rock putsh is hand infront of Kevin's face and then he hears the millions and millions of fans chantin his name::

The rock: .........Finally The Rock has come back to New jersey!

::Crowd goes wild::

The Rock: Just for sure, The rock for the very first time called you Kevin Kelly an ugly hermanphadite and The rock is gonna face one of the greatest icons in sports entertainment next to.....The rock. Yes I can see it, Icon vs Icon, Toe to Toe, Eye to eye, Ego to ego. But the Rock is gonna do what he does best and Layeth the Samedown on some Candy Ass!

::Crowd goes wild again and chjant Rocky! Rocky ! rocky!::

DarkDethbringer
The Match announcer Tony Chimil is handed a microphone. "First This Match is Scheduled for One Fall, From Miami Florida, Th Peoples Champion The Rock!" he says as The Rocks music starts

JacopeX
::The rocks music goes on. He walks down the ramp and walks into the ring. He goes from corner to corner doing the same routine. The rock looks at the titantron ready for HBK::

DarkDethbringer
All of a sudden a very familiar beat come son from many speakers from all over teh arena not HBKs but something very different...teh nWo....It flases on all teh Screens as teh lighhts go off. "The nWo is coming....."
Minutes after the lights come back on HBKs music comes on and he comes out his music all over the room His Pyrotechnics go off and hes ready as the Referee starts the match.

JacopeX
::The rock looks around and then sees the titantron sayin the message about the NWO coming. The rock jus stood there waitin for HBK and then he finally sees him come out::

Zernad
The beat quickly switches back to Shane's music.

Shane- Now I don't mean to interupt anything Teddy has planned but seeing as how Rock you are going to be on the same show as HBK representing SmackDown I decided if its okay with Teddy to team the two of you up to face none other than two giants that are now exclusive to Raw Big Show and Kane!" Shane announced with a sick smile on his face.

JacopeX
::The crowd goes wild and The rock gives Shane the "Just Bring it" sign. He didnt care who he would face, team up, or date, he is gonna wrestle and try as much to win::

Zernad
The crowd gave the usual standing ovation as HBK walked down the ramp. He was looking dead at The Rock as the two exchanged words while Micheals got into the ring. The two stood face to face as an explosion occured followed by Kane's entrance music with the Big Show right behind him.

JacopeX
::The rock wuz still lookin at HBK face to face ignorin the explosion. he then started to tell him some stuff about workin together and The rock wasnt gonna interferre wit HBK's startegy::

Zernad
Before they could get the strategy down packed Big Show delivered a thunderous boot crashing Rock into Micheals sending him out of the ring and onto the arena floor.

Styles- Shawn Micheals seems to be unconscious!

King- I dont know how the Rock is going to survive this two on one situation especially against Big Show and Kane.

JacopeX
::the rock gets up and walks in the ring punchin the both of them one by one really fast. He then takes the big show on and lays the smackdownj on him then the last punch, send big show over the top rope. The rock grabs kane, and irish wips him to the ropes, givin him a spinebuster::

Zernad
The Rock then sets Kane up for the people's elbow but when he turns around to head for the ropes he receives a vicious clothesline from Big Show. As Kane sits up the two grab the Rock by the throat implicating the double chokeslam as out of nowhere Micheals gets in the ring and makes the save by delivering some sweet chin music to Big Show. And then turns to hit Kane but he ducks as he nails The Rock accidently. Kane then grabs Micheals and delivers a hellacious chokeslam. And gets the 1,2,3. After that The Rock stares down Shawn Micheals as Kane and The Big Show celebrate in the ring.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
THEN OUT OF NO WHER EDGES MUSIC STARTS EDGE WALKS OUT WITH A MICROPHONE IN HAND AND STARTS TALKING

"YOU NOW I DON'T CARE WHAT *** **** ERIC SAYS I DESERVE TO HAVE A MATCH AND THAT IS EXCACKTLY WHAT I WILL DO AND RUNS INTO THE RING

DarkDethbringer
~damn late post~
Michaels looks to The Rock as they both look to a stare down. He sees Edge run up, Michaels barely trying Super Kicks him and continues ehe stare down.

Nyria
Chyna's music hits.

Chyna: You know what Edge your a jacka** and I'd love to beat some sense into you."

She says dropping the mic and heading to the ring.

JacopeX
::The crowd goes wild and laugh at Edge and lita::

JacopeX
::Eddie Guererro comes out wit a low rider and his music on::

eddie: Odale bato! ey yo, i deserve a title shot tonight and win to become the WWE champion !!!!

Zernad
Shane comes out yet again.

" Hold up Chyna not so fast I know you want to get your hands on Edge and hell I dont blame you but I have other plans. Tonight I want to see Edge take on Eddie Guerrero and Chyna in a triple threat number one contenders match for the WWE championship oh yeah and by the way the match starts now. Beat that Teddy." Shane says as he heads off stage.

DarkDethbringer
T.los music comes on. "Well playa I am afraid I cannot give you that tonight but lemme tell ya' this playa, lpay your cards right and you will get that title shot, you feel me? In a few minutes lets schedule you a match tonight with say.....The Dead Man The Undertaker! If you win you will get your title shot." he says as his music comeson again and he walks to hsi podium awaiting Sane for his next pick.

darkridr
The violence shakes Goldberg awake. Hes ready for some action

JacopeX
::Eddie drives his car backstage all the way to the parkin lot. Thr ock wuz backstage pissed off at HBK::

darkridr
Goldberg sees Eddie and runs over to beat the crap out of him

JacopeX
::Eddie jumps back from his lowrider and is on the other side of the dar away from goldberg::

Eddie: heeey goldberg wuts up, wut happened?

darkridr
*Delivers a strong right hook* Thats what

JacopeX
::Eddie gets up alittle groggy and walks back. He then thinks quick and walks under golderg and then does a backward neckbreaker::

DarkDethbringer
~dude I dont think Goldberg would just randomley attack people like that oh an dto rrefresh everyones memory~
RAW

1.. UnderTaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels

darkridr
Goldberg preforms a body slam before Eddie can do anything

JacopeX
::eddie wuz on the ground gettin beat::

Zernad
" Ok T'lo my next pick for Raw is the whole dam show Rob van dam!"

Nyria
Backstage

Chyna- Goldberg what are you doing stop! She said pulling him away from Eddie. Her gaze quickly met his. " Are you okay?"

JacopeX
::eddie gets puled off by someone and he didnt know who it wuz cuz he wuz uncounscience. Security came to break up the fight::

Nyria
Chyna just shook her head and looked over at Goldberg in disgust.

DarkDethbringer
"Well playa' My next pic is gonna be none other than, Jon Cena!"
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena

JacopeX
::Eddie guerro wuz gets up tryin to get his counscience back. He wanted to go and kit Goldberg but security held him back and wuz held by someone. Heo pens his eyes and sees Chyne::

Eddie gurerro: Oye mamacita, thanks for helpin me out there, my fight against Golderg is now personal!

Nyria
Chyna- You havent changed a bit Eddie.

Zernad
" Ok thats good and all but not as good as my next pick Eddie Guerrero."

JacopeX
Eddie: yea, well i missed you and things been really hard for me tryin to become a champion I used to be.

JacopeX
::an announcer comes running to Eddie::

coach: eddie, did you know you were drafter to Smackdown

Eddie: Eyy! now imma spread my latino heat! in Smack down cuz smack down in gonna be hotter than ever. oh and when you see goldberg, tell him to watch his back

DarkDethbringer
"Fine fine playa, But my next pic is teh Legendary Mick Foley!" he says smiling (that includes all his alter egos).
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. Eddie Guerreo
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. Mick Foley

DarkDethbringer
~Eddies on Raw not smackdown~

JacopeX
((oh))

Zernad
" Ok my next pick is one of the most legendary tag teams The Legion Of Doom ( drafted together)!"

Nyria
Chyna smiled and congragulated Eddie as she waited for them to call her name in the draft.

JacopeX
:: The rock waited in his locker room patiently for a match::

::Eddie had that smile in his face glad to be in Raw::

Eddie: Hope yuo go to Raw to, if you know wut i mean ::eddie winks::

Zernad
Shane waited patiently as Teddy thinks long and hard.

DarkDethbringer
"Well if you wanna play it liek that I draft, La Resistance to SmackDown!"(Rene and Rob Conway Sylan already there)
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
edge burstes into the rocks locker room with a steal pipe in hand

"i'm gona show you why they call me the rated r superstar"

meenwhile cena having fallin asleep in front of his tv in his locker room hade not heard about him being drafted to smack down

JacopeX
::The rock gets up ready to dodge Edges hit with a really fierce look in his eyes::

Zernad
" Okay will the next draft pick I will have to say is Bret Hart."

DarkDethbringer
"Alright Playa I next draft, George "The Animal" Steele!" he says smiling.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
8.Bret "The Hitman" Hart
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
8. George "The Animal" Steele

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
edge swinges the pipe at rocks head multy times finally hitting him thin picks rocks unconsius body up of the floor and ties him the the locker hits him one more time with the pipe and leaves

Nyria
Chyna snuck up behind Edge and delivered a low blow and then threw him into the closet and locked the door.

Chyna- so much for the trash. She said walking back towards Eddie when Lita stopped her.

Lita- I want a match against you so that I can kick your a**.

JacopeX
::The rock wuz on the floor busted open. The crowd wuz booing. Eddie guerrero went to go help out the rock. He was gonna go find Edge later::

DarkDethbringer
"No Hold up!" Teddy said watching teh screen now showing what was happenning in teh locker room. "I think we better duck out of tehre way and make way for there Bra and Panties match scheduled earlier for them." he says looking to Shane.

Zernad
" My next draft pick is...." Looks up at the titon tron. " I dont believe this Chyna vs. Lita is up next in a bra and panties." Shane said as he and Teddy made way out of the ring.

JacopeX
::Eddie helps The rock up smilin to see a bra and panties match::

DarkDethbringer
"Why not playa'? lets get this underway get on out her ladies" he said leaving the ring.

Nyria
Chyna music hits as she stalked Lita out to the ring.

Before Chyna could get into the ring Lita jumped on the attack. Then she irished whipped her into the turnbuckle and went for an attack but Chyna clotheslined the hell out of her then ripped off top off.

The crowd began to cheer as Lita tried some offensive but Chyna swatted her off then proceeded to rip her pants off when Edge interfered and speared the hell out of Chyna.

And with Edge's help she ripped Chyna's pants and bra off as they both attacked her.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
finnaly bust down the closet door looking around at the empty locker room and takes this opper tunaty to destroy every personal item of the rocks then charges out heading towed the ring

JacopeX
::Eddie runs in and tackle Edge down punchin Edge repeatidly times and then knocks him out. He gets to the top rope and wuz ready for the frog splash::

DarkDethbringer
The Ref calls for a dq, and teh match ends Teddy walks back out. "Well Edge since you seem top be rather physical tonight what do you say we put you in a match, not just any match... a Handicap match, against....Eddie Guerrero and The Rock!"he said smiling.

Zernad
" Hold up Teddy The Rock just had a match how about you make Edge and Lita vs. Eddie and Chyna in a no DQ intergender tag match. Oh yeah and by the way my next draft pick is.....Chyna." Shane said as he went to the back.

JacopeX
::Eddie liked the sound of the idea. He went walkin to his locker room to get ready and warm up. He locked his door jus incase anyone wanted to get any ideas of attackin him::

DarkDethbringer
"Fine playa but I would liek to add My next pic is....Bill Goldberg!" he said walking out into the back.

QuincE
(can we each have 2 tag teams too? If so, I shotgun The Dudley Boyz, and THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS!)

DarkDethbringer
~no it wouldnt work, but I can let you play as certain ones if you ask me~

DarkDethbringer
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
8. Bret "The Hitman" Hart
9. Chyna
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
edge in his locker room preparing for the match with lita when suddenly cena comes in yellin at edge and cursin
"edge i can't belive you today first you attack the rock thin you attack eddi and now you have a match so i don't now you you are not the same edge i knew "and walks out

Zernad
In Shane's office.

" Maria please go inform Mr. Rey Misterio that he is indeed my next draft pick."

DarkDethbringer
Teddy thinks in his office he takes a microphone and his face turns up on all the monitors, "My next pick ladies and gentlemen is the Legendary, Dudley Boys, You better beileve that!"he smiles
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz

Zernad
After hearing this Shane shakes his head. " Nice pick Teddy but not as nice as Chris Benoit!"

darkridr
Who's Next?

darkridr
G walks up to Teddy and demands a cage match with Eddie

Nyria
While the crowd was still in shock over Shane's latest draft pick the countdown began on the titan tron and ended in an explosion with Jericho standing with his arms outstrectched ( his normal entrance) he made it to the ring and took in the loud cheers before speaking.

Chris Jericho- Welcome to Monday Night Jericho.I can't believe the living legend and 1st undisputed champion has yet to be drafted so Teddy, Shane if you are listening all the Jerichoholics are cheering thier hearts out for me Y2J to come onto one of your pathetic shows and embarrass those a** clowns you call wrestlers and take your shows straight to numero uno ( number 1)!

The crowd cheers loudly as Jericho awaits an answer from Teddy or Shane.

JacopeX
::Eddie guerrero wuz watchin Chris Jericho wit an unemotional face. He wlks out of his locker room headed for his low rider::

darkridr
Goldberg shouts, "You're not going anywhere, Gurerro!"

Zernad
Shane comes out.

" Fine Jericho you can prove yourself right here tonight by having a match against Goldberg right here and now!" Shane said as goldbergs entrance began to play as Jericho looked on with a shocked face.

DarkDethbringer
Teddys muic interupts Goldbergs, "Hold up a minute Playa' I have a way to make this all teh more sweeter, how about we ad th Deadman into teh mix, in a triple threa Match! Oh and just to ad my next pick is none oteh rthat, The big Show o better beileve that." he turns to leave.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show

Nyria
Jericho- Hold on there a minute Thoedore what about me Y2J I should be the number one draft pick you should be begging me to come to your show a** clown!

Jericho yelled as Theodore walked away.

Zernad
" Ok Teddy I see exactly what you are doing so how about we make this a triple threat casket match and by the way Jericho not only if you win will I draft you to Raw but I'll also guanreentee you a World Heavyweight Championship match. Holla at that playa...... Oh yeah I almost forgot my next draft pick....The Boogeyman. Now do you feel that? Shane asked as he began dancing around the ring.

DarkDethbringer
"Well playa that works just fine But Since I am here I will go ahead and draft, The Hardy Boys..." he says walking off stage now
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys

Zernad
" Good I'm glad you didnt get my next pick...Edge." Shane said walking off stage as well.

Nyria
Jericho stood in the ring impatiently as neither GM drafted him to thier show.

He started to walk out of the ring when he heard the gong signalling the Undertaker's entrance.

DarkDethbringer
Teddy htinks again. "Well since you put it that way, I choose, Shelton Benjamin and his Momma as well" he smiled and awaited Shanes next pic. "And I hope youve got teh Money money in this next pick dawg." he says

Zernad
(( Keep in mind this is the Ministry Of Darkness Undertaker (think 1999))

The Undertaker slowly made his way down the ring as he stared into Jericho's eyes who apprently became spooked by the Undertaker. After doing his ritual Undertaker slowly walked towards Jericho who backed away in fear.

In the back with Teddy

" Speaking of money my next draft pick has alot of that I'm talkin bout John Bradshaw Layfield." Shane said as he smiled as they watched on.

DarkDethbringer
"Think even more mony Playa "The Million Dollar Man" Theadore Marvin Debiase" he says smiling.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
13 Edge
14 John Bradshaw Layfeild
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys
13 Shelton Benjamin
14 "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Debiase

Zernad
With Shane and Teddy

" I feel that "playa" but not as much as I'm fellin this next man and I'm talkin bout Booker T now can you dig that sucka!!!!!!" Shane said as they focused back on the match.

In the ring

Before The Undertaker and Jericho could get it on the titan tron showed Goldberg on his way out when Eddie attacked him from behind with a steel chair prompting a street brawl. Meanwhile back in the ring Jericho took advantage of this by nailing the Undertaker from behind as he got in a few shots that seemed to be uneffective as Taker turned around and began unloading left and rights on Jericho. Taker then irished whipped him into the turnbuckle where he continued his onslaught. Taker then grabbed Jericho by his hair and tossed him across the ring. Taker held a clump of Jericho's hair as he smiled a sadistic smile.

DarkDethbringer
Backstage
"Thats why Im bald playa' but back to business my next pick is King Kong Bundy" he smiles and and watches teh match.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
13 edge
15 Booker T
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys
13 Shelton Benjamin
14"The Million Dollar Man" Ted Debiase
15 King Kong Bundy

Nyria
Jericho held his head as he looked up and saw the clump in Taker's hand.

Fueled with rage Jericho attacked Taker head on to be knocked down with a big boot.

Y2J then took this time to slide out of the ring and when Taker grabbed him by his hair and pulled him onto the apron Jericho delivered a rake to the eyes and then brought Taker throat first into the rope.

Taker fell back as Jericho went into the ring and delievered a lionsalt but when he tried to make the cover the ref reminded him this was a casket match and a smile crossed Jericho's face as he went to the outside and brought in a steel chair.

Zernad
Backstage

" So you want to bring in legends huh well I got the perfect one the 16 time World Champion Ric Flair Woooooooooo..." Shane said

In the ring

A unsuspecting Taker got up only to be slammed in the face by the steel chair. But as sickening as it sounded Taker didnt stay down for long as he sat up only for Jericho to nail him in the head once again this time busting Taker's forehead open. But once again Taker sat up. Frustrated Jericho went for another swing but Taker blocked the chair shot and grabbed Jericho by the throat now standing Taker delivered a hellacious chokeslam and went to recover the casket when out of nowhere the powerhouse Mark Herny appears and from behind slams Taker head first onto the lid of the casket as a sickining thud echoes throughout the arena. Further busted open Mark Henry strong arms the casket lifts Taker up and gorilla press slams him in the casket and slams the lid as he hauls the casket off. Although the referee is disgusted he has no choice to raise Jericho's hand in victory

Backstage

" Go ahead make your next pick Teddy looks like I'm stuck with Jericho. Shane said regretting he ever made the promise to Jericho.

DarkDethbringer
Teddy smiles "Dont make promises you dont wanna keep playa, I would have to pick Andre The Giant, and after that, Dustin Rhodes." he smiles at this.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
13 edge
15 Booker T
16 Ric Flaire
17 Chris Jericho
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys
13 Shelton Benjamin
15 King Kong Bundy
16 Andre teh Giant
17 Dustin Rhodes

JacopeX
::Eddie guerrero wuz in his low rider crusin around the streetz::

Zernad
" Haha laugh it up Teddy it's ok cause my next draft pick will be making me feel alot better if you know what I mean. I'm talkin bout Trish Stratus." Shane said as he smiled approvingly.

DarkDethbringer
"Im sure it will playa, "He grins an then looks back to his clip board. "My next draft wil without a doubt be, "The Road Dogg" Jesse James!" he says into teh monitors.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
13 edge
15 Booker T
16 Ric Flaire
17 Chris Jericho
18 Trish Stratus
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys
13 Shelton Benjamin
15 King Kong Bundy
16 Andre teh Giant
17 Dustin Rhodes
18 "Road Dogg" Jesse James

Zernad
" I see what your trying to do Teddy and I got to stop you right there now some might call me dirty but i dont care cause my next draft picks are a tag team I'm quite familiar with I'm talkin bout DX ( Billy Gunn and X-Pac)" Shane announces as he gestures for Teddy to " suck it"

In the Locker room.

" Rock I just want to apologize about earlier I didnt mean to catch you with the sweet chin music." Shawn Micheals said extending his hand as The Rock stared at him blankly.

DarkDethbringer
Teddy stands up. "well playa' you wanna pla it that way fine, My Next pick is one of teh most vicious men to step into te ring Im talking about Ken Shamrock" he says sitting back down regaining his cool.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
13 edge
15 Booker T
16 Ric Flaire
17 Chris Jericho
18 Trish Stratus
19 DX Generation (X-Pac Billy Gun)
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys
13 Shelton Benjamin
15 King Kong Bundy
16 Andre teh Giant
17 Dustin Rhodes
19 Ken Shamrock

Zernad
" Ok before we make our final picks how about we take some time to think them over while watching our main event in which I care to modify. Instead of it being Edge and Lita vs Eddie and Chyna in a no DQ tag match I decided to make it a 6 man tag. Edge, Lita and Goldberg vs. Eddie, Chyna and Kurt Angle. In a no DQ match and by the way the match is now." Shane said sitting down awaiting the arrival of the superstars.

darkridr
Goldbergs theme music starts. Goldberg walks out. He screams "Whos Next?"

Zernad
(( I dont mean to take over people's characters but we have to keep it moving))

After Goldberg entered the ring Lita and Edge came out to a chorus of boos. As the two made out in a sickening manner. Once inside the ring the two got so hot and heavy they ended up falling on the floor while making out. Chyna's music hit as she came out and right after her Kurt's music hit but when it came time for Eddie to come out he wasnt in sight soon a cutscene appeared on the titan tron where he seemed to be stuck in traffic while Chyna and Kurt looked suprised Edge and Goldberg went on the attack.

darkridr
Goldburg goes in for a piledriver

JacopeX
::Eddie wuz really imaptient. Finally, the traffice started to move and he sped to the arena. The titan tron shows Eddie guerro arrivin wit his lowrider and hes beepin the horn but the horns had a music tune. But all of a sudden, a cop stops him for speeding and had to get a ticket. Eddie wuz pissed::

darkridr
G bodyslams Kurt and pins him

1...2.. He breaks free

JacopeX
Crowd: EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

::Eddie guerro wuz free to go and went driving through the halls and on his way to the entrance in the arena::

Nyria
(I understand)

Chyna falls to the floor as she feels Edge kicking her in the ribs. Edge pulls her up by the hair only for Chyna to nail him with a vicious right irish whip off the ropes and hit a samoan driver.

With this new burst of energy Chyna attempts to make a tag but Angle is battling Goldberg outside the ring and when Chyna turns around she is greeted by an attempted spear but she managed to side step it as Edge went shoulder first into the turnbuckle.

Chyna then took the time to roll him up in a school boy Edge quickly kicked out. Chyna then grabbed him by his blonde hair and tossed him outside the ring.

And looked over at Lita who had been playing cheerleader the whole time she the grabbed Lita by the hair and flipped her over sending Lita back first into the ring.

Chyna then lifted her up in a military press but this time Edge connected with the spear. Chyna fell back first as she felt as if she'd been cut in half.

JacopeX
::Eddie's music plays and comes out wit his low rider. He stops on the ramp and turns the hydroulics on really quick then gets of the lowrider runnin to the ring. He slides in and clotheslines him really hardand punched him repedeatly::

Nyria
The referee grabs Eddie and says "you have to make a tag first!" As Chyna desperately tries to recover.

JacopeX
::Eddie accidentaly distracts the referee by arguing wit him and walkin back to the corner.::

Nyria
While the Ref is distracted a recovering Chyna gets nailed with a reverse twist of fate by Lita as Edge manages to tag Goldberg.

Once in the ring Goldberg stood over Chyna as he signalled for the jackhammer.

He slowly lifted her by the hair but out of nowhere Chyna managed to sneak in a low blow ( no disqualification match remember thanks Shane) as She sqiurms free and makes a much needed tag to Eddie.

JacopeX
::Eddie smiles and gets on the top turnbuckle. He gives the sign of the frog splash. The crowd wuz goin nuts. He wuz really close to make it until Edge slides sideways and shakes the top rope makin eddie fall on his groin. The crowd booed::

Nyria
Chyna looked on shocked but too out of breath to do anything about it.

She looked over at Kurt who appeared to be on the ground holding his shoulder.

Chyna looked back up to see Lita smack Eddie right in the back with the chair Eddie came crashing to the floor while Edge measured Eddie for what seemed like a spear.

JacopeX
::Eddies wuz on the ground really hurt on the spine. as he gets up, he wuz lookin the opposite way havin a feelin he wuz gonna get speared. There were 50 50 chances hes gonna dodge it, Eddie turns around and walks to Edge and dodges it by trippin him to the turn buckle. Eddie grabbed him from behind and german suplexed him. He wuz on the floor like everyone else::

King: OMG! every one is on the floor. its like a graveyard out there

Styles: King, this is a great match.....well looks like Kurt angle can make the cover on edge!

Zernad
Out of nowhere Angle was back in the ring as he hit an Angle slam on Edge then slapped on the anklelock Edge tapped but since Angle wasn't the legal man there was no ruling as Lita smacked Angle on that surgecally repaired neck with a steel chair but Chyna came into the ring as Lita tried to hit her Chyna ducked the knocked the chair out of her hand then kneed Lita in the gut lifted up and powerbombed Lita straight to hell. Chyna tried making the cover but once again she wasnt the legal person and when she turned around Goldberg charged her with a spear but Eddie shoved Chyna out of the way as he managed to grab the steel chair Lita had and held it up as Goldberg went head first into the chair and although Eddie was taken out Goldberg was as well. But Edge slid in his brief case nailed Chyna with it and then covered Eddie who was motionless. 1...2...........3. The ref finally counted as the crowd sat there stunned.

Nyria
Chyna was in shock and within minutes Eddie was ontop of Goldberg hitting him while Edge slid out with Lita as they made out on their way up the ramp.

JacopeX
::Eddie kept on hittin him and then picks him up. He does the three amigoz "Triple suplex' and then goes to the top of the turnbuckle and does a frog splash ontop of Goldberg. He slides out the ring. And hips into his lowrider::

Zernad
Shane's music hit.

" Hold on Eddie and Goldberg I know you two cant stand each other and although Eddie you are going to be on Raw and Goldberg's going to be on SmackDown Im sure Teddy wont if mind if on Smackdown the two of you have a little grudge match and since you two like to attack each other backstage and after match I want to be you know fair and book this match Eddie vs. Goldberg in a NO HOLDS BARRED PARKING LOT BRAWL MATCH!!!!!!!!!. What do you say to that Teddy?" Shane asked as he waited for Teddy to come out so that they could pick thier final draft picks.

JacopeX
::Eddie stopped his lowrider and turns around lookin at shane thinkin about the match::

Nyria
Chyna looked on in shock as Eddie nodded his head approvingly.

Chyna- Eddie I dont know if thats safe I mean Goldberg is a monster and if you're not careful he will destory you.

Chyna said worried as they walked past Shane she secretly hoped that Theodore would decline his offer.

JacopeX
::Eddie wuz thinkin about it. His predictions on the match wuz him gettin beaten really badly. He thoguth about and knew that he couldnt let Goldberg mess wit him. He waited for Therdores answer::

QuincE
(recap?)

Zernad
(( Read the posts they are not that long))

DarkDethbringer
The familiar tune of Rodney macs ld music came on as Teddy Long came out. "Well playa I have to say.....I think its a great idea! Next Week! On Smackdown! Its gonna be! Goldberg VS. Eddie Guerrero in a Parkinglot Brawl! You better beileve that! qand Eddy itll be good having you back for a while holla holaa, Now back to eh draft Shane whom is your last draft?" he asked excited.

JacopeX
::eddie didnt care wut others said anymore. He now had to wrestle Goldberg in the parking lot on Smackdown. He drives away to the parking lot and parks his low rider there. He walks away to backstage::

Zernad
" My last draft pick is a man who has slipped through the crackes throughout this whole draft and I'm glad to be able to have him on MY show Raw so ladies and gentlemen get ready for my final draft pick everyone give it up for BROCK LESNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shane yelled as he could hear the shocked reaction of the crowd.

QuincE
Originally posted by Zernad
(( Read the posts they are not that long))

(...or...a five second re-cap would be good. Deth?)

Zernad
Raw matches

1. Big Show and Kane defeated Shawn Micheals and Rock via pinfall

2. Edge attacked Rock and Eddie. Chyna attacked Edge and Lita made the save thus scheduling a bra and panties match but Edge interfered ending the match in a DQ.

3. Chris Jericho came out and went on and on about how he wasnt drafted until Teddy scheduled a triple threat casket match against the Undertaker and Goldberg. Eddie attacked Goldberg backstage and it seemed as though Taker had it won but Mark Henry interfered costing Taker the match.

4. Edge Lita and Goldberg vs. Chyna Eddie and Kurt Angle. Eddie drove off thinking he was done for the night leaving Chyna and Kurt to battle against Edge Lita and Goldberg on thier own. Goldberg and Kurt battled on the outside while Chyna faced a combination of Edge and Lita on the inside. Finally Eddie arrived taking down Edge as Golberg was tagged in. Eddie saved Chyna from the spear at his own expense as Edge made the cover.

(( Is that enough or you want me to elaborate more?))

DarkDethbringer
~well ask in teh OOC thread and Ill take time to in a minute Im running a wee bit late oh and DAMN!~
Teddy looked angry slightly. "Oh well playa My last pick is.....Junkyard Dogg!" he smiles and walks out Raw fades out as King and Styles say there good byes.
RAW

1. Undertaker
2. Batista
3. Kane
5. Hulk Hogan
6. RVD
7. The Legion of Doom
9. Chyna
10 Rey Mysterio
11 Chris Benoit
12 Boogeyman
13 edge
15 Booker T
16 Ric Flaire
17 Chris Jericho
18 Trish Stratus
19 DX Generation (X-Pac Billy Gun)
20 Brock lesnar
SMACKDOWN

1. Triple H
2. Kurt Angle
3. Sting
4. The Rock
5. Shawn Michaels
6. John Cena
7. La Resistance
9. Bill Goldberg
10 The Dudley Boyz
11 Big Show
12 The Hardy Boys
13 Shelton Benjamin
15 King Kong Bundy
16 Andre teh Giant
17 Dustin Rhodes
19 Ken Shamrock
20 Junkyard Dogg

QuincE
(tis good enough for me smile)

Zernad
(( ok good ))

DarkDethbringer
SMACKDOWN!!!
The Fire works go off as your greeted by Cole and Tazz. "This is Michael Cole and Tazz greeting you from New Hamshire!" he says as music blaires in teh stadium. seconds later Theadore Longs music goes on and he comes out a microphone in hand. "Holla holla everybody and welcome to Smackdown! I know Ive been kinda secretive bout' my match card so heres teh scoop" he smiles. "Up first is the start of our Tag Team Tournamnet, For The Tag-Team Titles! It Is! MNM VS. La' Resistance!" he says. "After that will be a four man Battle Royal for the United States Championship, it will be! John Cena! VS. Shelton Benjamin VS. Ken Shamrock VS. Sting!" he says happily. AFter that is a Hardcore Tournament, Mick Foley VS. Doug Basham in teh first match, then will be our match made on RAW Eddie vs. Goldberg! Goldberg better stay fi hes in teh main event as well! after that will be a six man Over the top Rope Battle royal for The Cruiser Weight title! It Will be, SApike Dudley Vs. Paul London VS. Kid Kash VS. X-Pac VS. Jeff Hardy VS. our newest contract Christian!" he smiles and steps into teh ring now after walking down teh stage. "And our final Event will be a Six Man Over-The-Top-Rope Elimination Battle Royal for the WWE Title! The Rock Vs. Goldberg VS. SHawn Michaels VS. Triple H Vs. Mark Henry Vs...a mystery opponant!you'll all see later tonight! But for now enjoy teh firt match!" he walks inot th back his music playing.

MATCH CARD
1. WWE Tag Team Title Tournament Match M N M VS. La' Resistance
2. Four Man Over-The-Top-Rope-Elimination Battle Royal For teh United States Championship John Cena! VS. Shelton Benjamin VS. Ken Shamrock VS. Sting
3. Hardcore Tournamnet Match Mick Foley VS. Doug Basham
4. Parkinglot Brawl Eddie Guerrero VS. Bill Goldberg
5. Six Man Over-The-Top-Rope-Elimination Battle Royal For the Cruiser Weight Title Spike Dudley Vs. Paul London VS. Kid Kash VS. X-Pac VS. Jeff Hardy VS. Christian
6. Six Man Over the Top Rope ELimination Battle Royal For teh WWE Title, The Rock Vs. Bill Goldberg VS. Shawn Michaels VS. Triple H Vs. Mark Henry Vs. ???????

JacopeX
::The rock wuz still in his alternate clothes because he had an interview::

::Mick foley arrives and walks to his locker room. He he gets ready before puttin on his Mankind costume::

::Eddie Guerrero arrive wit a lowrider and parks it in the parking lot. Hops out and wuz on his way to his locker room to get ready::

DarkDethbringer
The Match soon began to start MNMs entarnce occurred with paparazi all over the place including a red carpet upon entering the ring they looked slightly obset of being stripped of teh title as every champion was to make this draft possible, La Resistance soon came teh original La' Resistance in fct, Rob Conway ta ringside, Teh match Began Joey Mercury starting off for MNM and Sylvan Grenier for La Resistance, The match started with a lock up and then grenier went for a DDt being pushed away by Joey they both wnet into a test of strength pushing joey into his corner he quickly made a somewhat unneeded tag to Johhny, Grenier dove with a clothesline when Johhny was standing Went for a school boy "1...2........" he was able to kick out greiner deals a drop kick countered as Johhny deals the atck and irsh whips him into teh corner charging into him he drags him over to there corner ad tags joey They lift him up and deliver a snap shot, Rene' Charges teh ring an dknocks both of MNM out of teh ring Conway smiles as his continues, Sylvan is able to make it over t the corner which Rene' reseated himself at. The Tag is made and teh freash Rene' is in! Joey makes it back inside to be met b a clothesline and then a delayed suplex, He drags him into teh corner and calls out Sylvan to make a Two Towers connect, Sylvan hops out, Conways grabs Nitros feet and pulls him ff teh apron knocking his face on the ring. "1......2.....3" La' Resistance celebrate as that match ends.

JacopeX
::after the match, the titantron showed Eddie Guerrero. He wuz lacing up his boots. The crowd wuz goin wild as they saw Eddie in the titantron as he prepared for his match against Goldberg in a parking lot match::

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>