I am quite proud of myself..."thread for the monetary woes"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
cool I just survived this past week, maybe week and a half, on my current bank account of -$29 Happy Dance

eek! I get paid tomorrow!!! 3 Different paychecks!!!!! gotta love expense reports big grin

Ronny
YAY![/size[

See I' nice I commented

Seriously, thats hard to do.

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
cool I just survived this past week, maybe week and a half, on my current bank account of - Happy Dance

eek! I get paid tomorrow!!! 3 Different paychecks!!!!! gotta love expense reports big grin
oooo nice! eek!

a1hsauce
lol not really erm stick out tongue

Leo.M
you should really save your money yes

Mišt
I have $20 to last me.....3 weeksdisgust

a1hsauce

Mišt
w00t

Myth
Thats awesome, but nothing.
I had $85 for this semester that starts tomorrow. I went and checked out the book store and it would have cost me $297 for my books. Its not like I could just borrow the books either because the most expensive one ($116) has a personalized code to be able to do the homework online so I would get an F if I didn't own my own. So, I called up my mom and begged her to wire me some money. She sent me $500 yesterday. Then today, I received a grant that I had been fighting to receive for 6 months that is worth $750. So now I shall have $950 AFTER I buy my $300 of books. Good deal. smile

a1hsauce
Awesome!!!! yah i need to figure out why theyre charging me $450 as a non residential student...erm I dont get that..im from LA

ladyjedi05
as long as you had some left~ your doing OK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.