I aint' sayin you A Golddigger!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
moonwalkerBut you aint' messin with No Broke....So, lets say you find the Man/Woman of your dreams...your drinkin martinis out on the beach....when He/she pops the question!

You say Yes!

2 months later during a conversation, said person, pulls out a document from the table and says, This is a Prenumptual Agreement...

would you sign it?

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by a1hsauce
moonwalkerBut you aint' messin with No Broke....So, lets say you find the Man/Woman of your dreams...your drinkin martinis out on the beach....when He/she pops the question!

You say Yes!

2 months later during a conversation, said person, pulls out a document from the table and says, This is a Prenumptual Agreement...

would you sign it?

Already did it.

fini
of course i'll sign it. No man's getting his grubby hands on MY MONEY.

a1hsauce
i dunno if i would...kind of negates trust doesnt it? erm

fini
Trust no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning_Glory

You say Yes!

would you sign it?

no no expression

a1hsauce
Originally posted by fini
Trust no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! Trust No One Agent Mulder!!!

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no no expression oh confused

lowrider370
damm i think i am screwed

-hh-
won't sign it

Nevermind
i dunno if i would...kind of negates trust doesnt it? erm

yes, I wouldn't sign one.

mysterio69
balls. i ain't signing a pre-nup. if she's so concerned about money, i'd crumple up a $100 bill, sign it, and shove it in her mouth.

Libertine
I dont know... hopefully that would never happen to me.

Itzak

You say Yes!

would you sign it?

I've got the older version of that song. erm

ladyjedi05
ahhhhhhhh~ NO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.