Revan vs Yusanis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Hi I am new to these forums.

I am sure I will have a good time discussing Star Wars with you gentlemen.

So between the two, Revan vs Yusanis, who wins. No force powers, no lightsabers no nothing. The two of them are in their boxers and in a dueling rink fighting hand to hand, in unarmed echani style.

For those of you who don't know, Yusanis was an Echanni general who challenged darth revan to a duel but ultimately lost (because Revan had an awesome command of the force)

Dark Aristokrat
Well, assuming that Revan still has his battle precog and force attunement, I'd say he finds the first weakness in Yusanis' attack and breaks his neck. Then again, Yusanis could possibly trick Revan and appear weak just to instead pull some sick move off and kill the Sith Lord. Really, with H2H, it's up in the air. For all we know Revan sucked at it, or he was godly at it. Hell, he might even be Echani himself. We just don't know.

But in melee bladed combat, which was supposively Yusanis' speciality above all other Echani, Revan basically slaughtered his ass. Whether or not Revan actively used the Force against Yusanis is not up for debate since there is no evidence for either side.

Fishy
More likely that he didn't then did though.

Not that it matters in all, I would still give it to Revan he has the edge because his precog is apparantly better and even though he can't use force attacks he still has the force making him more powerful.

zephiel7
I would put Revan as the winner.

Justification: Even though Yusanis has experience over Revan, Revan has better precog and is a faster learner. He would see flaws in Yusanis' attacks and strike him down.

mace=badass
Revan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.