F.e.a.r.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jawa Lord
I tried to download the demo on this game and it didn't work.

I'm buying it tommorow.

http://www.whatisfear.com/us/

Mišt
Eh...didnt impress me really...I started playing and it was like....meh. It doesnt feel as good as it could be.....but thats probably cause Im used to CS Source...

The Highlord
Thid thing totaly owns, I played Quake 4 and I was liek this is the best I've played since HL2, then I played this one, and its even better, it has a better plot, and its very intence, it has good graphics and the sound is just so good, its really a thrill to play it, and you cant compere it to CSS source no way, this is a single player concentrated game, and for what it is , I enjoyed it more then at any time in my long CSS play time, but after you've beaten it as it is with most games it will not bring you all the exsitment all over again

Mišt
I meant I was used to the way things worked in CSS, like the handling of weapons and such, it felt more realistic than this game. Maybe Ill go back in and give it a good run sometime, but I was disappointed after the hype.....I saw a friend playing the demo a while back and I was wetting my pants, started playing the actual game and was like....'is this it...'

Smasandian
F.E.A.R has one of the best FPS singleplayer to date.
It does have a few problems but the action, narrative (its all about narrative, and not overall story in FPS games) is top notch.

Jawa Lord
Originally posted by Smasandian
F.E.A.R has one of the best FPS singleplayer to date.
It does have a few problems but the action, narrative (its all about narrative, and not overall story in FPS games) is top notch.

Ack!

Koala MeatPie
Fear was greate, Too abd I could not access multiplayer becasie it was "Obtained".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.