Does anyone have the Wizard article where Sam said he hated Venom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
I'm arguing with a friend who seems convinced that Venom will be in Spider-Man 3, and is buying into all these BS rumors, and he wants proof that Sam doesn't like Venom/said Venom wouldn't be in the movies.

So does anyone have a quote from the article, or at least remember the issue of Wizard it appeared in?

Silverstein
I also heard Sam Raimi doesnt like venom, i have no proof either...but i coulda swore i either saw it in a behind the scenes or somewhere

Doc Ock
He said something like "Venom is for squares" if I remember correctly.

I hope he is still thinking this.

Silverstein
i thought he just said, Venom is too scary for children lol something like that

Marcus4600
Ock, you're just mad that they didn't do your fave any justice in the movie. Get over it.

doctorstrongbad
Can somebody get a scan so we can all read the article.

Marcus4600
Yeah, that would be nice. However, it's not really Raimi's prime decision. The director has to basically bow to the will of the producers. I doubt Avi Arad would want Venom out of the saga because Raimi doesn't like him.

Yarr
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Ock, you're just mad that they didn't do your fave any justice in the movie. Get over it.

You know Venom is probably one of my favorite Spidey Villains.

Like Doc, I spend 5 minutes each night praying to every god in every language that Venom is not jammed in SM3.

Just because Doc Ock doesnt want him in SM3 doesnt mean he doesnt like him.

Grow up.

Doc Ock

Actually I loved Alfred Molina as Ock.He rocked the house.

So I'm afraid I don't have anything to get over.

You on the other hand,have a severe problem.Anyone who shows dislike at the idea of Venom being in SM-3,get's a mouthful of BS from you.It's like it's some kind of personal insult to you.

You're the one that needs to "Get over it".Otherwise the moderators will help you get over it,because we're all getting a little sick of your snide remarks.

Marcus4600
Oh blow it out your ass. People keep showing a dislike to a character with no explanation. I doubt Venom would be "crammed" into a movie. I bet Sandman was basically a teaser. However, nobody knows yet. Now please, stop trying to goad me into an argument so I get banned.

Doc Ock
Oh blow it out your ass.

Thank you.That's all I need to show the moderators.

You don't listen do you.Nobody is saying they dislike Venom.They dislike Venom being played by Topher,and being squeezed and rushed into SM-3.

Yeah,that's why they gave him a wife in it.He's just a teaser roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't need any goading.You do it all by yourself.

DarkWizard
I don't Moderate the Comic-Books Forum. But I would stongly suggest to Quit flaming and Bashing, Or it may lead to great Consequences.. Now to choose to take my advice, is all your choice.

Knightfall93
if you arent a mod, stop acting like a damn teacher! I'm a big boy, so are whoever that was arguing before, we can all handle it without a god damn primary school teacher moaning their bS over heere! And Ock, when you cut up peoples moans like that

Doc Ock
Ummmm he is a MOD.

He just doesn't moderate this forum.But that doesn't mean he can't get you in trouble with the other moderators.

Be very careful what you say.

Knightfall93
Ohh... OK, sorry, DarkWizrd, I thought you were just being annoying...

Spideys Sister
Someone HATES Venom. I know ppl don't like him but...

spencerspider
I love Venom, one of my favs, I just don't want him to be destroyed by squeezing him in 3 when I can be patient and wait another movie or so.

FG725
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Ohh... OK, sorry, DarkWizrd, I thought you were just being annoying...
well that straightened you up but you shouldnt be saying shit like that to anyone mod or otherwise he was just giving some friendly advice before you all get yourselves into deep shit. I'm not trying to start anything ill go back too minding my own damn business but people should watch how they talk too others especially when the other person is trying to help you out

spencerspider
yea, so many ungreatful people on here

Silverstein
its the internet, a lot of people could misunderstand or misread the other posts...or maybe that person was just an @ss

FG725
yeah i remember when i first joined i was an ass now not so much just when people make me mad

Knightfall93
FG725, an "ass" is a donkey, an "arse" is a butt

Spideys Sister
Everyone still thinks I'm annoying....Doc has more respect for me now and the felling is mutual.

Knightfall93
If it was my middle name, "annoying" would be my middle name but it isnt, though I admit to being able to annoy the most unannoyable people

spencerspider
I don't think you are annoying Spidey Sister

FG725
FG725, an "ass" is a donkey, an "arse" is a butt
lol now i know who you are you were pranked by Barker he said he was a mod and wouldnt tollerate the word Dick lol

Paola
if you arent a mod, stop acting like a damn teacher! I'm a big boy, so are whoever that was arguing before, we can all handle it without a god damn primary school teacher moaning their bS over heere! And Ock, when you cut up peoples moans like that

you shouldn't talk like that to anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.