The Punisher vs. The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soundproof12
Now am I the only guy who actually liked the '90s Punisher with Dolph Lundgren More than the new 2004 Punisher movie??

The new Punisher sucked! Sure the old Dolph Lundgren movie wasn't the best way to portray the Punisher, but dude come on...

The Punisher kills crime bosses, he doesn't make friends with dumbasses at an apartment complex and he doesn't really save people like that. He's got a strict agenda he follows.

And what was it with that scene where, somehow a crime boss gets his beach party screwed over and winds up face first, but very much alive on the shore only to watch the Punisher look him dead in the face and then take off?? That's bullshit. Frank Castle would have shot a rocket at the guy's ass and blown him to smithereens.

And the Ben Afleck Daredevil movie... psh, don't get me started on that one. That Sucked Ass! (but that's a different story entirely) -soundproof12

chucktaylor
I'd say both were great.wink

Except for the Ben afleck portraying DD...erm

The movies i didnt liek were Elektra and the Hulk, but I ain't complaining!

jgiant
PUnisher 2004 was pretty good...i liked it...the first part was kinda bad...but the middle and end was good and it was close to the comix...

Marcus4600
Yeah. They portrayed Ennis' view of the Punisher very well. Tom Jane IS the Punisher. That guy embodies the role. I think that only he and Christian Bale have that capacity to get so far into the role that they act like their respective role.

Mindship
I liked Dolph better.

Deicide
At least the 2004 Punisher had the damned skull on his shirt. even Stan Lee was pissed about that. and he was pissed about the shitty lookin daredevil on them old crappy Hulk movies, but thats another story entirely. but i do like the 90's version of the punisher as well. both are good in their own respective rights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.