Does heat make you have bad dreams and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Every single time it is really hot or the heaters on and I fall asleep(the heat gets hotter to w/e and I am under the cover(it was cold at the time but then gets warm) then I always wake up with a nightmare. It got so bad once i coulda swore i yelled(not loud) ahh when i woke up from fright.

Hit_and_Miss
Look into lucid dreaming... Theres a thread about it somewhere... Good stuff. Lets you take control of your dreams

Cyber Ninja
(Couldn't find the thread) could you post a link please. Also so does heat affect it ?

anyways some times if you watch a marathon of a random tv show then you dream about it if you even leave it on while you sleep.

Storm
Free your mind

An aggravating factor is (high) fever.

Cyber Ninja
Interesting. thanks!

PVS
heat makes me have no dreams at all, since i cant sleep when its too warm

Cyber Ninja
I mean it was cold so i turned on those piece of shit nob ones and fell asleep then it got freaking to hot and then the evil dreams started...now I have the air thingy but still.

PVS
well, its simple really. discomfort can cause bad dreams, and pain can cause horrific nightmares. eat a few bean burritos doused in hot sauce just before bed time and you'll see what i mean

GCG
Ther goes a myth about cheese giving you bad dreams.

Quiero Mota
Well if heat gives you bad dreams, then I dont think you would wanna live in Phoenix, homes. wink

Hit_and_Miss
http://www.lucidity.com/

Just google lucid dreaming... Might help you as you seem to suffer alot when you sleep! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.