Batman vs. 30 Silverback Gorillas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
No prep. No equipment.

These are 30 Alpha Male gorillas on bloodlust.

A fight to the death

who wins?

Azeld
One on one he can take it. All at once and anyone below wolverine dies.

Etrigan
What the hell!

Although Batman is an incredibly strong and skilled fighter, he could NOT take on 30 bloodlust silverback males. He could beat one or two, maybe three, but 30 is out of the question. He would be beaten to a pulp. He may have beaten Grodd before, but 30 Grodds? No WAY.

Black Adam
waits for the first bat fan to say pressure points can help him win ......

GODSCRIBE
You can't compare 1 silver back gorilla to Gorilla Grodd.

StyleTime
What weapons does he get?

Black Adam
No equipment. So he's going to fight them hand to hand.

StyleTime
Oh I skipped over that part. So basically, we have Batman who can't do anything Batman can normally do(Bruce Wayne basically) versus 30 fully grown male silver back gorillas.......

someone doesn't like Batman.

Well, if he starts out far enough away, he may be able to find a hiding place.

Originally posted by Azeld
anyone below wolverine dies.
Wolverine would probably lose this as well. To win this, the lone combatant is going to need some firepower like Cyclops or Gambit. Durability and strength would also help like in Luke Cage's case.

King KAM
Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh I skipped over that part. So basically, we have Batman who can't do anything Batman can normally do(Bruce Wayne basically) versus 30 fully grown male silver back gorillas.......

Wolverine would probably lose this as well. To win this, the lone combatant is going to need some firepower like Cyclops or Gambit. Durability and strength would also help like in Luke Cage's case. Bats doesnt take it, Wolverine....well i just hope those damn dirty apes dont have families

Azeld

Wolverine would probably lose this as well. To win this, the lone combatant is going to need some firepower like Cyclops or Gambit. Durability and strength would also help like in Luke Cage's case.

I was mainly thinking about the built in weapons wolverine has,plus they cant cave in his skull with the adamantium.

GODSCRIBE
but they can pound his chest in simultaneously.

StyleTime
I was mainly thinking about the built in weapons wolverine has,plus they cant cave in his skull with the adamantium.
Of course they can't break his skull. They can knock him out though.

GODSCRIBE
And since it's bloodlust, they can eat the flesh off his face with their powerful jaws and long canines.

StyleTime
Very true.

Scoobless
lmao @ anyone who thinks any man can beat a Gorilla without any weapons

laughing

TheKahn
Originally posted by Scoobless

laughing

You don't need weapons, just lots and lots of bananas Happy Dance

golem370
A Silverback is on averge Gorillas move about by knuckle-walking. Adult males range in height from 1.65 m to 1.75 m (5.4 to 5.7 feet), and in weight from 140 kg to 165 kg (305 to 360 pounds). Silverbacks are like 10 times stronger then a biggest American Football player. One of my favorite animals ever.Some Silverbacks been none to get 450pounds of weight and 6feet tall

grey fox
That's one pissed ape , batman get's ripped to shreds and eaten......

Jesse7
Batman may start with no prep-time, but if he evades them at that start with the initial distance between them, he could hide from them for the time being; thus giving him prep time. With Batman's newly aquired prep-time, he decides to return to his batcave and retrieve the proper equipment needed to take down these gorrilas. He aquires his belt, batjet (loaded with Tranquilizer cannons), and enlist the help of Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing; he shortly after returns to the Gorillas and tranquilizes them. With his newely aquired tranquilized gorrilas, he sells them for cash.

The topic creator specified no weapons or gadgets, but he/she never specified that he couldnt use his resources he was given to gain prep time or gagdets, besides its not really prep time, it's more like aquired current present time.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Jesse7
Batman may start with no prep-time, but if he evades them at that start with the initial distance between them, he could hide from them for the time being; thus giving him prep time. With Batman's newly aquired prep-time, he decides to return to his batcave and retrieve the proper equipment needed to take down these gorrilas. He aquires his belt, batjet (loaded with Tranquilizer cannons), and enlist the help of Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing; he shortly after returns to the Gorillas and tranquilizes them. With his newely aquired tranquilized gorrilas, he sells them for cash.

The topic creator specified no weapons or gadgets, but he/she never specified that he couldnt use his resources he was given to gain prep time or gagdets, besides its not really prep time, it's more like aquired current present time.

laughing no

Etrigan
Originally posted by Black Adam

It's slightly tricky to defeat an entire 30 silverbacks all piling in at once with pressure points when they are all attacking at the same time, no?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Etrigan
It's slightly tricky to defeat an entire 30 silverbacks all piling in at once with pressure points when they are all attacking at the same time, no?

yes. Which is why i was waiting for the first bat fan to claim he can win like that.

Jesse7
With the time batman has well he is speed rushing the gorrilas (thus giving him prep time) he will pre plan which ten gorrilas to pressure point first, he quickly touches the next ten (ten finges, for ten touches of death at once), and then moves on to he next ten, quickly cycling through the gorrilas one set after another, well making sure not to be caught in the barrage of flailing lifeless gorrila corpses.

Etrigan
Whoa, man. Although I am a devout Bat Fan, and know he is very fast, and skilled, and prepares, etc, your point is absolutely impossible.

How can he be THAT fast? They are all coming at once. I don't think he can splay his fingers far enough to kill ten at once, if they are all zooming in. And what's to say he can get them in all the right spots.

Jesse7
With the prep time of well running at that he pre plans which to touch of death first, second and so on. Batman has trained since boyhood, battling gorillas with no gadgets is little compared to sparing alfred

Black Adam
With the prep time of well running at that he pre plans which to touch of death first, second and so on. Batman has trained since boyhood, battling gorillas with no gadgets is little compared to sparing alfred

What part of NO prep don't you understand?

marvelprince
Hmmm, i sense a fan-boy here. First off, the gorillas walk on their knuckles. You may not understand that point but just think about it. They walk with their knuckles and reach heights of 6ft. This mean their reach is incredible. Ergo, before Batman can apply his touch of death a gorilla has sent his head rolling 30ft away

Jesse7
Yes I understand no prep time, but the time it takes for the gorrilas to run to him, batman uses this time as prep time, so even though he did not start with initial prep time, he salvaged the situation and made prep time; even 2 seconds is enough time for prep time.

P.S. even though the gorrilas may have longer reacher and superior strength, batman will make use of his gained prep time, in which he accurately predicts their movements during the first second, and then the entire fight with the last remaining second; he then proceeds to dodge them and applies the touch of death to ten gorrilas before they know what has happened. He repeats two more times to finish the other two sets of ten; all the while humming the batman theme song.

Ex11B

laughing [/QUOTE

Agreed.

Jesse7
Were not talking about just any man here, were talking about the "Batman".

StyleTime
Were not talking about just any man here, were talking about the "Batman".
Sincerely, I can't tell if you are joking about Batman winning. Dost thou jest?

Ex11B
You mean Batgod? laughing laughing

slade10
Non-human primates are not built to run. Batman has olympic-level speed and stamina. He could just run away and take them out one by one as he came across useful objects in the environment.

I mean, batman is like macgyver*100.

WrathfulDwarf
Why don't you make thread like this:

Wolverine vs. 1,000 Evil versions of Thanos?

I'm sure you'll get more attention you desperate child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
Originally posted by slade10
Non-human primates are not built to run. Batman has olympic-level speed and stamina. He could just run away and take them out one by one as he came across useful objects in the environment.

I mean, batman is like macgyver*100. That is the only way batman has even a slight chance...i believe that his fight still goes to the gorillas...hell it would be hard to take on one...if batman was in a twelve by twelve foot featurless room...i would say batman has a hell of a fight...

slade10
Originally posted by jgiant
That is the only way batman has even a slight chance...i believe that his fight still goes to the gorillas...hell it would be hard to take on one...if batman was in a twelve by twelve foot featurless room...i would say batman has a hell of a fight...

Yea, 12 x 12 room, batman has no chance. Actually, it would be hard to fit that many gorillas in a room of that size, unless you stacked them on top of each other. smile

Jungle or mountainous terrain, 50% victory. Batman won't be able to use his speed/endurance as well in rough terrain.

Flat terrain, batman wins 100% of the time. Humans evolved specifically as running apes. Batman could just run them all to exhaustion, then come back and snap their necks. They certainly wouldn't be smart enough to stop and re-think their attack plan.

jgiant
Yea, 12 x 12 room, batman has no chance. Actually, it would be hard to fit that many gorillas in a room of that size, unless you stacked them on top of each other. smile

Jungle or mountainous terrain, 50% victory. Batman won't be able to use his speed/endurance as well in rough terrain.

Flat terrain, batman wins 100% of the time. Humans evolved specifically as running apes. Batman could just run them all to exhaustion, then come back and snap their necks. They certainly wouldn't be smart enough to stop and re-think their attack plan. I was sayin one on one...

lifeisaglich
You got it the other way round, jungle and mountain terrain is where batman has 100% of winning. In a jungle batman can use the trees. In the mountain terrain can just make the lot of them fall in some cliff

Flat terrain is about 50 -85% chance of success.

xmarksthespot
I'm quite certain gorillas can climb trees better than Batman...

lifeisaglich
Baby gorrilas climb trees for protection but when they start to get as bulky as their parents they stay on the ground longer and longer after each season after each year.

Silverback Gorrilas cannot climb trees, and even if they could every branch that they step could potentially break.

And with this said batman will be able to climb faster

long pig
Originally posted by golem370
A Silverback is on averge Gorillas move about by knuckle-walking. Adult males range in height from 1.65 m to 1.75 m (5.4 to 5.7 feet), and in weight from 140 kg to 165 kg (305 to 360 pounds). Silverbacks are like 10 times stronger then a biggest American Football player. One of my favorite animals ever.Some Silverbacks been none to get 450pounds of weight and 6feet tall
Did you just give a bio on a Gorilla?

laughing

Lord Magnus
Gorillas take it. Batman would actually run if it were a real fight, but there's no way he could take them all down. Gas might work.

slade10
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Baby gorrilas climb trees for protection but when they start to get as bulky as their parents they stay on the ground longer and longer after each season after each year.

Silverback Gorrilas cannot climb trees, and even if they could every branch that they step could potentially break.

And with this said batman will be able to climb faster

Adult males can climb. Have you ever watched a documentary? Or been to a zoo? They swing and climb around on heavier trees. Obviously, they're heavier, so a small tree won't bear their weight. And they don't have any predators, so there's rarely any need to climb. But that's different from saying they can't climb if they need to.

See here:

http://www.philadelphiazoo.org/index.php?id=3_1_1_9

They have long arms and tremendous torso muscles (and disproportionately short legs) for a reason. They are evolved to navigate thick terrain, not run long periods on the plains.

Unless batman is surrounded, he should have no problem running away from them on flat land. Humans evolved to run on the plains.

You can't say the same about rough terrain. Batman coudl easily trip, be surprised, or simply be too slow. If he climbed a small tree (big enough to hold a 200+ pound man but not a 300 pound gorilla), the gorillas would just follow and break the tree down in the process.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Why don't you make thread like this:

Wolverine vs. 1,000 Evil versions of Thanos?

I'm sure you'll get more attention you desperate child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're too old to be here.

StyleTime
Originally posted by long pig
Did you just give a bio on a Gorilla?

laughing
He gives one on everything else. Why not a gorilla?

zachrivard
i think batman takes it w/ bananite????

lifeisaglich
Thanks for the correction, even though I did say that if the silver backs could climb trees every branch that they step could potentially break.

MrHeavySilence
Assuming this is jungle terrain, Bruce would probably recieve the first blow and run his ass off. Then, he'd magically build a time machine made of twigs and sacrificed tropical fish. After that, he'd kill all the silverback gorillas by creating environmental obstructions and decrease the gorilla's chance of adaptation. Then, he'd let them die and get replaced by another species.

I think Batman could lure them somewhere in the jungle and trap them in a controlled forrest fire. But I mean, if this was a flat plain- then yeah he'd lose...unless he became their ***** and poisoned their food, there's no plausible way for him to win.

Jargon343
batman uses his Bat-anti gorrila spray and takes it

MERCILOUS
You guys got your comics and real life all mixed up. Batman's already beat the hell out of genetically enhanced gorillas.

Jesse7

Flat terrain, batman wins 100% of the time. Humans evolved specifically as running apes. Batman could just run them all to exhaustion, then come back and snap their necks. They certainly wouldn't be smart enough to stop and re-think their attack plan.

In a 12x12 room batman would anihilate the 30 silverbacks with his bare hands. He would quickly belch and convulge in a hysterical like manner; the gorillaz would fling their arms in the air and beat their chest, what appeared to be madness that engulfed Batman, was in fact Batman speaking Gorilla! He rallied them to his side with a inspiritation like speech! Batman needs no prep time for this rumble of the jungle, it is only instinct that batman wins!

Deicide
savage Hulk vs. 30 silverback gorillas....hmmm im leaning towards Hulk, by a landslide

Knightfall93
LMAO

OMNIKINETIC
I THINK OL' BRUCE WOULD END UP LIKE HIS PARENTS IN THIS FIGHT

batman2505
you people r saying those 30 ****ing gorillas can beat batman he'll just blow them all up with some weopon or shit

batdude123
Originally posted by batman2505
you people r saying those 30 ****ing gorillas can beat batman he'll just blow them all up with some weopon or shit

He doesn't have any gadgets for this fight.

Grimm22
One on one he can take it. All at once and anyone below wolverine dies.

Hell even Wolverine gets trumped here.

Milkie
LMAO!!

This thread is the best.

I can just see Bruce's body being thrown around like a ragdoll and dragged around all day by his cape. There is no running from Gorillas.

I was looking for Gorilla Videos on Youtube but fail. I found this though http://youtube.com/watch?v=iu0e14i3Egw&search=Wild%20Boyz

lifeisaglich
Yeah that is right....one enhance gorrila equates to about 5 normal silverback gorrilas.

superman41082
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
No prep. No equipment.

A fight to the death

who wins?

Hmmmmm...... Of course Bats could not fight off 30 silver-backed gorillas, and it'd be difficult for him to fight off one. In addition to being 400-500 lbs, they're 7 times stronger than a human per square lb of muscle. So being about 2ce bats size, times 7, you get one gorilla equalling roughly 14 times Bats strength. Plus they'd be feral in fights similar to how wolverine would fight, so this would be very difficult. In a straight up fight without his equipment, he could take one maybe half the time, and two 1/10, and 3 would rip him to shreds, but whenever you fight Batman, it will be more than who's a better fighter.

There's 30 gorrilas, and silverback's are amazingly irritable. Their territorial and highly competitive for females. With 30 of them, Batman may be able to get them to fight eachother. Gorillas aren't assasins who can recognize a target exactly. Now if Batman just happens to stumble on a faimly with 30 of them in the jungle, that's a different story, but if you take 30 random gorilla's and hope that they're going to attack a specific person, good luck with that. Batman would either avoid confrentation or create descension among them, but he could not physically fend off even 3 of these beasts.........

superman41082
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
No prep. No equipment.

A fight to the death

who wins?

I just noticed you said Alhpa males, and in that case, it's Bats, because they'd just fight eachother anyways, until there was a victor. There can never be more than 1 alpha male in a group.........

Milkie
Let's just say they won't fight each other because this is fiction wink

superman41082
Well see, my point is if Batman is going to make it out alive, it won't be with a sheer physical performance alone, and anyone who thinks he would is terribly mistaken. I don't like making fun of people, but guys, this just isn't possible. He'll need to have a stellar fight, but there's no way he could beat even 5 of these things, let alone 30. If he's going to win, he'll need cunning. Lots of it. He's obviously not an expert on gorilla psychology, but if their all alpha males on bloodlust, they're going to fight eachoteher for sure, and Batman would of course let them. He'd wait and wait and avoid confrentation, and then pick off the lame ones. He's a smart one this Batman.....

Madvillain
wow classic.

ExtraMision5555

laughing

Madvillain
Okay Batman and Wolverine (bone claw) vs. the gorillas.

Symmetric Chaos
In JLA Classified Batman punched out Grodd in two or three moves. He also said that he'd killed apes before.

srug

Madvillain
bump.

Scoobless
I wish I could "un-bump" a thread ... sad

Endrict Nuul
Spite...Batman loses.

psycho gundam
he might get 7 or 8 to fuk off but he will be too tired to defend himself from the 23 or 22 other s.backs. batmans gonna get pummeled.

Badabing
Originally posted by Madvillain
bump.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/bigdurimagera2.png

Dark-Jaxx
He overpowers them all with one hand.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/bigdurimagera2.png

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Black Adam

Why wouldn't they?

Gorilla's might be big and strong but they're still mammals.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Why wouldn't they?

Gorilla's might be big and strong but they're still mammals.
And every mammal has the same pressure points as humans, right?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
And every mammal has the same pressure points as humans, right? this is a pic of a male chimpanzee that has a skin condition that leaves him hairless.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7528/baldape06mj9.th.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1153/baldape03uz3.th.jpg

as you can see, without all the hair a male chimpanzee is solidly built.

just imagine a male silverback's build than times that by 30, and their bloodlusted.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9471/060219cingorillavmedwidyc5.th.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3697/gabon1805da2.th.jpg

batman can't win.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
And every mammal has the same pressure points as humans, right?

No just the primates.

Ban Mido
Well...I think people might be forgetting he does have the use of his batkick here XD

BUT if that's not enough...

Wolverine comes in to help with the aid of his 8,000,000 grizzly bears from the vs thread "Wolverine Vs. 8,000,000 Grizly bears" (Someone really has a thing for wildlife, making these threads O_O..i it's like it could be a show "WHEN SUPERHEROS RUN INTO AN INSANE AMOUNT OF BLOOD THIRSTY ANIMALS" =P..but back on topic) due to the fact they've all made friends and accepted him as one of their own after a long hard fought battle so he appears shirtless and scarred and is in need of quite the shave for living with them for so long not to mention a bath...but still..appears on a hilltop when Bruce is looking like he's down on his luck and you see what looks like the land move..but it's an army..a grizzly army...coming to the aid of Bruce Wayne...oh yeah and Wolverine helps too ^_^...

Yeah I think something must be in this birthday cake =|. I apologize

Hazsekswthurmom
I don't know why people talk as if apes are out of Bruce's class range, he's fought several of them before. It has to be remembered that Bats is a peak human, a level know real man has reached in our own reality. The guy pushes 1000 pound totem poles off himself and tangles with bricks such as Solomon Grundy.

Eel O'Brian
Batman wins.

batdude123
Well, technically Batman is faster and more agile than gorillas, which is a huge help, plus he has the ability to deliver one-hit death strikes in succession.

So... Batman.

Creshosk
Batman.

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, technically Batman is faster and more agile than gorillas, which is a huge help, plus he has the ability to deliver one-hit death strikes in succession.

So... Batman. batman can;t do one hit strikes against gorillas as their anatomy is different.

depending on the environment and his equipment, batman may survive.

CaptainStoic
Batman would realistically be killed by one Bull Silverback, Gorillas are known to be able to uproot trees. No equipment means a King Kong ass kicking for Bruce.

I tell you one hit is all it would take to remove a full grown mans head from his shoulders, and that's no joke. Death strikes that would harm a man would do absolutely nothing but piss a Gorilla off.

Warrior18
In an enclosed space I would say the gorillas. Too many attackers coming in hard and fast all at once from too many different angles. Batman would literally be swamped. On the part about tree climbing. I am no expert, but silverbacks have never struck me as particularly impressive or fast tree climbers. Don't they sleep in leaf type nests on the lower levels? Comic book humans are pretty damn fast and agile where buildings are concerned. I would not think trees would be a problem. LOL can't believe I'm debating this topic. laughing

carnage52
batman uses his connections to hire poachers.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman can;t do one hit strikes against gorillas as their anatomy is different.
B]

Are you saying that Gorilla's don't have necks, jaws, rib cages, spinal cords, hips, arms, legs or noses?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juk3n
Are you saying that Gorilla's don't have necks, jaws, rib cages, spinal cords, hips, arms, legs or noses?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying Batman can now one hit death strike Jaws, Ribs, Hips, Arms and legs?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Juk3n
Are you saying Batman can now one hit death strike Jaws, Ribs, Hips, Arms and legs?

No but he can temparaly paralyze certain parts of the Gorilla with the ppressure points in those areas, such as the mandible joint on the Gorilla's jaw.

I'm not saying Btaman could take more than one Gorilla though, unless he used his brains, which he would.

CaptainStoic
No but he can temparaly paralyze certain parts of the Gorilla with the ppressure points in those areas, such as the mandible joint on the Gorilla's jaw.

I'm not saying Btaman could take more than one Gorilla though, unless he used his brains, which he would.

He's kinda out of his league here, Gorillas unlike human beings, can not reason on the same level. In battle they are more feral, and can pump adrenaline much faster than a human. Hurting one while in a berserker fury would in itself be a task, not to mention knocking one out, or killing one with your bare hands.

I challenge you to this, next time you see a Pitt Bull, go and rile it up, and then attempt to knock it out with a few punches. You will then undergo a startling feeling, one that if you do not flee from the scene will end with you having you ass torn apart.

Now that's a little Pitt Bull... Imagine a Gorilla, animals feel pain but not to the debilatating degree that we feel it.

Hazsekswthurmom
Ugh Stoic....the argument your using is pretty much pointless.erm

From your standpoint, your trying to view Bats as if he is an ordinary man....without taking into account that Bruce is a peak human with feats and abilities, that would put an olympic level athlete to shame.

Realistically, no man would be able to master the various forms of martial arts, that Bats uses against his opponents. Nor the many fields of science he is skilled in.

Honestly, if were going to talk about comic book characters as if they exist in our reality, then we might aswell not debate them period...

Btw, I would rather go up against a pitbull, than a bloodlusted, "hit you once and your dead", fighter like Bats.

CaptainStoic
I think you're mistaking Batman for Captain America, Hazsekswthurmom. Bruce is arguably peak human, there are faster humans than him, as well as stronger ones to boot. Batman is a normal human male that engages in regular intensive workouts, no more no less. Batman is not superhuman in any way.

A gorilla has explosive ground speed, in short bursts, longer arms than a man. If you want to say that a comic book human is more powerful than a human in our world go right ahead, but you would be wrong, if Batman existed in our world there would be someone on earth that could take him.

To make this quick and painless, lets say Batman can defeat one bull gorilla with his bare hands (Improbable to the point that it seems impossible), he wouldn't get past a second one.

I used the Pitt Bull to show how inferior man is physically to animals, pound for pound, most animals would kill anyone you know, we just don't have the physical tools to realistically defend against most animals. Even a little mouse the size of a human would be a terror.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I think you're mistaking Batman for Captain America, Hazsekswthurmom. Bruce is arguably peak human, there are faster humans than him, as well as stronger ones to boot. Batman is a normal human male that engages in regular intensive workouts, no more no less. Batman is not superhuman in any way. Ugh, he pushes ungodly amount of weight off himself, can physically injure super humans, makes guys like Deathstroke push themselves to the limit etc. He maybe a little behind Cap, but he's not that far....

Good god......... no. I suggest you actually read something on Batman, cause from reading this statement I can tell that you have no clue of what your talking about. It's irrelevent any how, because one can apply this kind of logic to anything. Someone in real life can beat Bruce? Possibly and just as possible as the existance of a 3 headed hermaphrodite unicorn, that lives in Malaysia. Hey, you can't disprove it but until it is proven, it's nothing more than speculative bs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression Yeah, it's improbable for a guy who cosistently fights Solomon Grundy, to be not be able to kill a silverback...

Lol, that is shittier than a thermometer that's been in my anus.....after having massive diarrhea.....

Honestly, I think you have Bats confused with a crappy Ufc fighter, because every opinion your making on him baseless and silly.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Ugh, he pushes ungodly amount of weight off himself, can physically injure super humans, makes guys like Deathstroke push themselves to the limit etc. He maybe a little behind Cap, but he's not that far....

Good god......... no. I suggest you actually read something on Batman, cause from reading this statement I can tell that you have no clue of what your talking about. It's irrelevent any how, because one can apply this kind of logic to anything. Someone in real life can beat Bruce? Possibly and just as possible as the existance of a 3 headed hermaphrodite unicorn, that lives in Malaysia. Hey, you can't disprove it but until it is proven, it's nothing more than speculative bs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression Yeah, it's improbable for a guy who cosistently fights Solomon Grundy, to be not be able to kill a silverback...

Lol, that is shittier than a thermometer that's been in my anus.....after having massive diarrhea.....

Honestly, I think you have Bats confused with a crappy Ufc fighter, because every opinion your making on him baseless and silly.

ugh.... It is stated within his bio that Batman has no super powers, should I get it for you to read?

You also seem a little silly to think that a man could go toe to toe with a Gorilla ten times as strong as him, with about as much stamina, all it would take is one hit and Batman would be screwed.

Batman hangs with super human characters because it would suck if everyones favorite dick got offed. Solomon Grundy losing to Batman was one of three things, he was weaker than Aunt May, or Bruce payed him to take a fall, or the writers were full of shyt, which you can now stick your thermometer in.

Like I said before if it suits people like you to believe that a man could defeat a Gorilla with his bare hands, you are delusional, and you may need meds for this. Hows about this, why don't you ask a specialist... let's say a zoologist about the probabilities of a human male martial arts master beating a silver back Gorilla with his hands, and watch the expression on his/her face.

Let me ask you a question hassexwithsomeonesmother, since you are obviously a Batman fan, how many Gorillas do you think Batman could beat in a fight? Wait, let me guess you believe he can clear this gauntlet right?

Priest
30 Batkicks ftw.

Eel O'Brian
Batman hangs with super human characters Concession accepted.

How would one of the gorillas tag someone of Batman's speed and agility?

Hazsekswthurmom
ugh.... It is stated within his bio that Batman has no super powers, should I get it for you to read? I swear to god....you are made of retard....

Btw, it also says in Captain America's(regular and ultimate) bio, that he doesn't have any powers...so yeah.......get that fecal matter out of here.

Seriously, this red herring bullshit doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you can't form a proper argument, without drawing attention away from the main point. This isn't Brock Lesner vs 30 Gorillas, or Kimbo Slice vs 30 gorillas, this a between 30 gorillas and peak human that would curbstomp any real life martial artist........so please, stop comparing him to the average man.....it's completely idiotic on your behalf.erm

This quite possibly the most asinine and laughable copout argument I've seen in some time. This statement is equal to, "LULZ teh btamna iz da weekne$$$ he aintz N0E suppah humand fightah!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like the fact that Bats can tangle with superhumans, then I have an easy word of advice for you........GET THE F#CK OUT!

Hey dimwit? Since your so caught up with humans being incapable of killing animals, let point out that there are martial artist capable of taking on bulls and are able to kill them with a single blow.

Anyways, you continue to rant over senseless nonsense, that pretty much has zero relevence to this thread and the only thing you've proven to me is that you don't know jackshit about Batman. You've failed to acknowledge his plethro of feats that gives him a good record against superhumans, you've failed to understand the concept of a peak human whose ridiculously skilled at various forms of martial arts, and you've failed to show me that you have any shreds of intelligence.......pretty much your whole entire argument is one big EPIC fail. smile

He clears it. smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Concession accepted.

How would one of the gorillas tag someone of Batman's speed and agility? one isn't the opponent, 30 are.

llagrok

06 was a bad year.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I swear to god....you are made of retard....

Btw, it also says in Captain America's(regular and ultimate) bio, that he doesn't have any powers...so yeah.......get that fecal matter out of here.

Seriously, this red herring bullshit doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you can't form a proper argument, without drawing attention away from the main point. This isn't Brock Lesner vs 30 Gorillas, or Kimbo Slice vs 30 gorillas, this a between 30 gorillas and peak human that would curbstomp any real life martial artist........so please, stop comparing him to the average man.....it's completely idiotic on your behalf.erm

This quite possibly the most asinine and laughable copout argument I've seen in some time. This statement is equal to, "LULZ teh btamna iz da weekne$$$ he aintz N0E suppah humand fightah!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like the fact that Bats can tangle with superhumans, then I have an easy word of advice for you........GET THE F#CK OUT!

Hey dimwit? Since your so caught up with humans being incapable of killing animals, let point out that there are martial artist capable of taking on bulls and are able to kill them with a single blow.

Anyways, you continue to rant over senseless nonsense, that pretty much has zero relevence to this thread and the only thing you've proven to me is that you don't know jackshit about Batman. You've failed to acknowledge his plethro of feats that gives him a good record against superhumans, you've failed to understand the concept of a peak human whose ridiculously skilled at various forms of martial arts, and you've failed to show me that you have any shreds of intelligence.......pretty much your whole entire argument is one big EPIC fail. smile

He clears it. smile

Hey we all have our own opinions, you believe Batman could beat 30 Silver-back bull Gorillas, and I think you may be the only one. You are most definitely entitled to your opinion. While I don't think he'd get at most past two.

You are obviously ignoring the CIS rule. In this thread Batman is wearing a pair of shorts, and a T-Shirt. The number one fact being is that he doesn't even have on his cowl, no gauntlets, no utility belt, or batarangs.

In an attempt to try to prove a point you have done exactly what you're accuse me of doing. All you've done was launch insults to make it seem as if you are in some way superior to someone.

I'll just leave it at this, you believe that I am an idiot for thinking that a master martial artist would get his can kicked by thirty 400 pound bull gorillas, while some may think that you are the idiot for suggesting the contrary. I think you are over estimating Batman by leaps and bounds, but once again I must reiterate that we all are entitled to our own opinions.

I also hope that you can control yourself in the future, because we after all are talking about a comic book character not about someone having sex with your mother. evil face

Batman dies horribly. 10/10

Madvillain
bump.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Madvillain
No prep. No equipment.

A fight to the death

who wins?

I think Batman can possibly win this, but it really depends on the enviroment in which he is placed, how spread out the gorillas are, and how much distance is placed between him and them.

Though I do have a question.

If all these Alpha Male Gorillas are bloodlusted, doesn't it stand reasonable chance that a good deal of them would kill each other before they even encounter Batman? Multiple Alpha Males do not sit well with one another.

Madvillain
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

If all these Alpha Male Gorillas are bloodlusted, doesn't it stand reasonable chance that a good deal of them would kill each other before they even encounter Batman? Multiple Alpha Males do not sit well with one another.

Okay for the sake of the thread.

Let's pretend that they have been mind-controlled by Gorilla Grodd and have the sole objective of killing Batman sans utility belt.

Black bolt z
Batman stomps these fools erm

Existere
Where do they fight?

psycho gundam
http://i52.tinypic.com/e7cobn.gif

iceman24567
Batman has already proven Apes, Gorillas and Tigers are fodder to him no expression

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i52.tinypic.com/e7cobn.gif I saw that clip last year! What's funny about it is that fool thought that he was well hidden and the Gorilla dragged his ass out into the clearing almost as an afterthought Like, "don't think that I don't see you over there idiot" lmao!

MetalIsDead
This is horrible spite sad

...too few gorillas! laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i52.tinypic.com/e7cobn.gif That dude probably shat himself. laughing out loud

Batman does one batkick and the gorillas are vaporized.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
I saw that clip last year! What's funny about it is that fool thought that he was well hidden and the Gorilla dragged his ass out into the clearing almost as an afterthought Like, "don't think that I don't see you over there idiot" lmao! laughing out loud

marwash22
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman does one batkick and the gorillas are vaporized. you're still mad that King Kong kicked your ass.

Badabing
Originally posted by marwash22
you're still mad that King Kong kicked your ass. That's a bunch of lies...LIES! sneer

Omega Vision
They all get batkicked.

rotiart
Batman in gear clears it but not easily.
Batman without gear goes down IMO.

TheLordofMurder
This is ridiculous to the point of utter and complete stupidity...

Batman has absolutely no chance here; he's dies horribly every single time and theres not a dam thing he can do to prevent...

Batman gets absolutely annihilated 10/10...

Zack Fair
Batman curbstomps.

Starscream M
batman loses

batman may be able to take on 4-5 gorillas, no more than that though.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman loses

batman may be able to take on 4-5 gorillas, no more than that though.

http://www.talkinsport.com.au/Data/Images/hi-tide/batman.jpg

rotiart
Well with gear he might have gas pellets or something like that for area clearance... It's the idea of Bruce fighting in his birthday suit that makes me think he loses

chomperx9
WTF is up with all these damn zoo animal threads.

Existere
lol

Hitman911
I guess no over ever figured the stamina required to accomplish such a feat....Fighting off 30 bloodlusted seagulls with a bat would get tiring afterwhile...imagine 30 SBG......

Lord Feron
lol

Parmaniac
In Batmans Respect thread was already a feat posted where he cleared a floor filled with Gorillas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.