If you were a Batman hero who would you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
If you were a hero in Gotham, who would you be?

Etrigan
Although I am male, so it seems quite weird, I'd like to be Cassandra when she has her prediction powers. A great ability to have.

But seeing as she's a girl, and I'm a man...

Possibly Orpheus. He's got no worries or past fears, and he's pretty cool.

Oh, and Nightwing isn't a Gotham hero, he operates in Bludhaven.

Knightfall93
I guess I actaully would have been Huntress but Im a guy... loads of these peops are dead after IC and War Games though! LOL

Knightfall93
Did I miss any major Gotham heroes here?

wuTa
nigthwing all the way, if i was nightwing i would be able to bang huntress GIGGIDY!!!

NoFate007
Nightwing. He's more like me. I'd prefer to be Batman, but Nightwing would be my second choice, and thankfully he's like me in a lot of ways, so if I were sort of sent into being one of them, it would be Nightwing.

Scarecrow756
I would be Batman.

Knightfall93
When does Dick "bang" Huntress, who is hot AND cool, may I add...

NoFate007
Lol when, I don't care. As long as I would be able to partake in the act, I'd be fine with it.

willRules
Nightwing for the reasons already stated. big grin

Knightfall93
Seriously, Nightwing's with Starfire but being him would be great... pick a female vigilante, any female vigilante and do 'em good 'n' hard!
Oracle, Starfire, Tarantula, that hotty Huntress...

Xirius
Isnt Orpheus dead?

Etrigan
I don't think so.

wuTa
Originally posted by NoFate007
Lol when, I don't care. As long as I would be able to partake in the act, I'd be fine with it.

laughing

Originally posted by Knightfall93
When does Dick "bang" Huntress, who is hot AND cool, may I add...

In the four issue "Nightwing/Huntress" mini-series, Helena partners with Nightwing on a mission against the mafia. The young heroes succumb to lust and engage in a brief but passionate affair. After they end it, Helena confesses to Nightwing that she seduced him partly because she thought it might help get her into the "boys club" of Batman's world, straight from wicki, because i'm too lazy to type in paragraphs today smile

Knightfall93
Orpheus died in War Games so hes a crap choice, LOL! So did Spoiler... I've gotta read Nightwing/ Huntress now!

Etrigan
Feck, I forgot about that. Orpheus did die...

I should have chosen Batman.

Knightfall93
LOL. Orpheus still ikicks @$$, he's one awesome dude!

Knightfall93
Seriously though, think of dis- advantages of your choice as well as cool stuff. I mean, Azrael's life sucks cos he was brain washed etc. then he died, well ignore trhat...
Batman's had a tormnented past... so have most of them!

wuTa
i just want to play in the batcave, and IM people on that bigass computer

Knightfall93
LOL. i should have picked Bryce so I could just get pissed and sleep with tons o' women!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.