Important message

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
you are all sheep. live life your way.
that is all.

Ladyluck
harrold2

Shadow_Jedi_18
Sheep... boiled or roasted? I'd prefer steak for dinner instead

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Shadow_Jedi_18
Sheep... boiled or roasted? I'd prefer steak for dinner instead

Ew. sick

Shadow_Jedi_18
what? You have never enjoyed the sheer taste of raw sheep meat, it most certainly tastes like chicken...

Ladyluck
Oh Jesus. shock sick

Shadow_Jedi_18
Actually I was thinking the exact same thing, sheep sounds awful, and so does lamb, I think ill stick with the chicken and the other regular foods that we humans eat...

Ladyluck
no sick

Shadow_Jedi_18
hmm I must be doing a bad job at posting because I got three of the same smilies in the last three posts that I made, thats a sign that I need to find a different topic

Ladyluck
laughing out loud Vegetarian. stick out tongue

Deano
fools. you will all die.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Deano
fools. you will all die.

Who, me?

Shadow_Jedi_18
oh now I get it, I was wondering what was up. I rarely ever meet someone that dosnt like meat wacko

Bloigen
P3|\|6|_|1|\|5 R()(|{!

Shadow_Jedi_18
Deano I forsee you getting beat by a mob of neanderthals in your future, and then they will use your eyeballs for decorations so I would watch it if I were you...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Bloigen
P3|\|6|_|1|\|5 R()(|{!
shock

Deano
what u gonna do when ww3 starts?

Fiann@
sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep

Bun Bun

Use you as a human sheild stick out tongue

Deano
hit the nail on the head fianna

GCG

Im gonna touch her humps,
her humps; her humps; her humps,
Her lovely lady lumps.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by GCG
Her lovely lady lumps.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

HA...... funny

Deano
Originally posted by GCG
Her lovely lady lumps.

cool, you'll get the chance as ww3 is around the corner

Bun Bun
cool, you'll get the chance as ww3 is around the corner

I will kick it in the nuts yes

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Shadow_Jedi_18
Actually I was thinking the exact same thing, sheep sounds awful, and so does lamb, I think ill stick with the chicken and the other regular foods that we humans eat... humans eat beef, lamb and chicken mainly.

xyz jedi
cool, you'll get the chance as ww3 is around the corner WW3 is Iran + allies and Iraq + allies. But they're not really allies they're just against the other one. Now Iran is allies with Russia so if Russia is on one side then America cannot fight with it. It has to wait until they've dropped out, or join the other side, and i don't think America will join Iraq, but they have to fight to keep there economy going so Russia shouldn't fight, but it has to to defend it's allies under fear of losing them to capitalism. So lets say that Russia and America are fighting with eachother, but will they help eachother, or compete with them. It's confusing in how WW3 shall be fought and it all started with George W. Bush and Al Quaida. Down right ****ing morons.

yes

Shadow_Jedi_18
Originally posted by xyz jedi
humans eat beef, lamb and chicken mainly.

beef- yes
lamb- not as much
chicken- all of the time

Deano
ww3 was planned decades ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.