No Pete?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VenomVA
If Pete and his mom is still living in Kansas I'm sure they heard about what happened in the last episode. They could have wrote Pete a small part to be at the end of that episode.

Does anyone agree?

I didn't want to say what specifically because I didn't want to spoil things for people who didn't see the last episode.

rubinator
i agree with you

powerfulone1987
Why did they get rid of Pete?

I really was thinking that at the end of their senior year all of them would go off and do their own thing or the show would end.

But looks like they all came back together with some new people except for the only black character on the show, I mean Pete.

is it comprehensible.....

Darth Macabre
I'm pretty sure Sam Jones III, left because he wanted to. He wasn't forced out, so perhaps the executives didn't want him back?

powerfulone1987
I wonder why he would choose to leave? Anyone know?

And what ever became of the stunt man in that had that accident?

Jedi Priestess
He left on his own to do other stuff. And they tried to get him back last year for the prom episode Spirit but his schedule wouldnt allow it. The producers just said in an interview that that they've pretty much given up trying to get him back on the show.

rubinator
off topic, i saw the actor who playes pete on a CSI episode off topic

i liked pete, he was one of my favourite characters

VenomVA
yeah, I saw that episode too rubin....he was also in Glory Road (that basketball movie)

Jedi Priestess
He was also on 7th Heaven last week.

powerfulone1987
Well if he has all of this time, what's wrong with him? He could have been back on Smallville.

I see why they had to have Clark divulge his secret to Chloe....stupid Pete.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Well if he has all of this time, what's wrong with him? He could have been back on Smallville.

I see why they had to have Clark divulge his secret to Chloe....stupid Pete.

Clark didn't divulge his secret. She found out through a ploy set up by Alicia.

powerfulone1987
oh yeah, yeah.

Where is my mind at today.

Obviously I don't post in these forums enough.

She saw him stop that car in the street.

VenomVA
True but with him gone they (the producers, etc) had to let another cast member in on his secret. I just pray these episodes get better. Season 4 kinda let me down and Season 5 is going down that same road. sad sad sad sad

Jedi Priestess
blink Are you mad? Season 5 has been damn good.

VenomVA
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
blink Are you mad? Season 5 has been damn good.

No, I'm not "mad" just was hoping for MORE/BETTER this season. Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna watch Smallville...nothing is gonna change that! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.