Internet People say the Funniest Things..Ha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Okay, here is where you can cut and paste the silly, stupid, funny, etc. things that people say over the internet.

I just found this quote and I had to post it on here so I made this thread so I could.

Here it is:

"SHYT I AM ****IN REPLYING!! WAT NOW U STUPID HOOT RAT F**King H*E!!! dont come on here talkin yo lame motha f**kin shyt! YOU DONT KNOW NADA!! FO ALL YOU F**KIN KNOW HE COULD B MA MAN!! YOU PEACE OF WHITE TRALER PARK TRASH!!! SHYT JUST CUZ U CANT GET NONE DONT MEAN THE REST OF US ****IN CANT ETHIER! stupid trick a$$ B*T*H! next time you wana talk shyt dont post it up here bring it rite to ma f**kin e-mail!! [email protected]!! stupid sl*t! GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER N TAKE YO MOM WIT YOU! iight laterzz!"

Am I the only one that gets the hilariousness in that.
It's mainly........well I was going to tell yall which sentence it was in, but there it appears to be no sentences in this entire mass of mess so I'll copy it below:

"stupid trick a$$ B*T*H! next time you wana talk shyt dont post it up here bring it rite to ma f**kin e-mail!! [email protected]!!"

Ha, posting in her email will really make all of the difference. She actually thinks that's something hardcore to say. Just something funny I found.

I may post more from this conversation if I find some more stuff like this.

Is It Comprehensible.....

bloodboys2blueb
not bad thread

Revernd Maynard
too much to read no

Time Of Evil
There are some funny people out there. They seriously believe they are bad boys! Iniit!

powerfulone1987
That above was actually a girl.

"first of all i ain,t no white trick black ***** now write back ***** you hoo ***** ****ed up hooo tramp mothr****er b
*****"

This was actually in response to the post above.

I doubt even the girl who typed this understood this heap of grammatical nonsense.

is it comprehensible.....

JacopeX
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Okay, here is where you can cut and paste the silly, stupid, funny, etc. things that people say over the internet.

I just found this quote and I had to post it on here so I made this thread so I could.

Here it is:

"SHYT I AM ****IN REPLYING!! WAT NOW U STUPID HOOT RAT F**King H*E!!! dont come on here talkin yo lame motha f**kin shyt! YOU DONT KNOW NADA!! FO ALL YOU F**KIN KNOW HE COULD B MA MAN!! YOU PEACE OF WHITE TRALER PARK TRASH!!! SHYT JUST CUZ U CANT GET NONE DONT MEAN THE REST OF US ****IN CANT ETHIER! stupid trick a$$ B*T*H! next time you wana talk shyt dont post it up here bring it rite to ma f**kin e-mail!! [email protected]!! stupid sl*t! GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER N TAKE YO MOM WIT YOU! iight laterzz!"

Am I the only one that gets the hilariousness in that.
It's mainly........well I was going to tell yall which sentence it was in, but there it appears to be no sentences in this entire mass of mess so I'll copy it below:

"stupid trick a$$ B*T*H! next time you wana talk shyt dont post it up here bring it rite to ma f**kin e-mail!! [email protected]!!"

Ha, posting in her email will really make all of the difference. She actually thinks that's something hardcore to say. Just something funny I found.

I may post more from this conversation if I find some more stuff like this.

Is It Comprehensible.....

oh shit she told you!!! You suck dogg laughing out loud imma holla at her

Shadow_Jedi_18
Option 4 sounds good to me...

powerfulone1987
Umm....rrriigghhhtttt...

is it comprehensible.....

Shadow_Jedi_18
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

Also Im going to add, comments such as the one above makes me embarrassed to be part of the human species... grammar like that lowers peoples IQ's trying to figure out how to pronounce most of the so called " words " stated

Ronny
Wow... that scares me shock Man, there are like 10 trailer parks near where I live. its crazeeeee. Bunch of no good poor ass white trash hoes go back to kentucky and eat their gorram chicken there.

No... I know some very kind people who live in trailers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.