bird flu most fearable decese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

petter
mad Hello friend
One day I visit a village of my friend, I saw there lot of person was effected by bird flu infection, they need very much help, and i did those persons help, the main reason of got bird flu there was that there was no fresh atmosphere, can anyone help those persons plz.

Bardock42
Not sure what you mean. I am rather certain that the Bird Flu is not the most fearable disease though.

And what do you mean by atmosphere? YOu mean the conditions there? Well how would you think the people on here could help?

PVS
ok im confused.
you are concerned because you saw people infected with the bird flu virus,
so you signed on to an online forum dedicated to movies to demand help?

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by PVS
ok im confused.
so you signed on to an online forum dedicated to movies to demand help? laughing out loud you have a point

GCG
Originally posted by PVS
ok im confused.
so you signed on to an online forum dedicated to movies to demand help?

Yes.

He wants us to shoot a movie about H5N1, so when all the world will see it at the theatre, they will all be aware and recognise the problem, hence helping out.

Its kinda that movie "7 years in Tibet"

FeceMan
Originally posted by petter
mad Hello friend
One day I visit a village of my friend, I saw there lot of person was effected by bird flu infection, they need very much help, and i did those persons help, the main reason of got bird flu there was that there was no fresh atmosphere, can anyone help those persons plz.
Your words make my mind hurt.

Bardock42
Come on people, now be a little bit nicer to our Indian friend.

Maestro
The guy is obviously not fluent in English, at least he's trying to explain.

PVS
Originally posted by petter
can anyone help those persons plz.

that is a plea for help. i doubt there was another message which was lost
in translation. so again, welcome to the killer movies forum. now what the hell are we supposed to do about the bird flu?

debbiejo
I thought the symtoms were only flu like.

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
I thought the symtoms were only flu like.

bird....flu

BIRD FLU!!!! eek!

EUREKA!!!!! debbiejo you brought mankind one step
closer to the cure! a genius of the medical research community you are!!!

debbiejo
Ohhhhhhh no........ laughing out loud laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
I didn't even know the bird flu had gotten to India yet... nor that the number of people coming down with it could be considered "lots"

And to my knowledge bird flu is not caused by not having fresh atmosphere (or fresh air I imagine) - but rather being one of those unlucky devils who is in close proximity to an infected bird/birds and picking the virus up. Technically one could be in the cleanest area in the world, and if a diseased pigeon gets in your face, one can still get it.

Possible treatments? Kill all birds. Find a cure that will protect mankind from the virus (a lot of birds will still die, but we'll be safe.) Or find a cure that can be administered on mass to birds and have another for humans. Or something. Still have hope. Their are plenty of people working on the answer, these things take time.

jaden101
bird flu, schmird flu

everyone knows the chicken of doom is infinitely more terrifying

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/chickenofdoom/images/chicken_of_doom.jpg

PVS
pales in comparison to ultra mega chicken

arise chicken arise

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
a diseased pigeon

botankus
Well, since we all love movies, let's help the poor guy!

PVS, you're shipping out tonight. When you get to Bombay, you'll rendezvous with the Capt. and Debs. Imperial Samuri and I will reach the bird flu village tomorrow with medical supplies, but we need you to test out the atmosphere first to see if the virus is airborne, okay?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by botankus

PVS, you're shipping out tonight. When you get to Bombay, you'll rendezvous with the Capt. and Debs. Imperial Samuri and I will reach the bird flu village tomorrow with medical supplies, but we need you to test out the atmosphere first to see if the virus is airborne, okay?

That way PVS can die first, like those birds in close encounters of the third kind.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus

PVS, you're shipping out tonight. When you get to Bombay, you'll rendezvous with the Capt. and Debs. Imperial Samuri and I will reach the bird flu village tomorrow with medical supplies, but we need you to test out the atmosphere first to see if the virus is airborne, okay? Sounds like a plan... wink......Will there be drinks and wings?

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
That way PVS can die first, like those birds in close encounters of the third kind.

Yeah....let him die first....LOL

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

I'd be more worried if the bird flu infected birds start acting like the birds in that Alfred Hitchcock movie about, well, killer birds.

Still, I look forward to the trip. Bird flu infected village, fear not, I am on my way!

The Omega
petter> A plea for help, yes. But you forgot to tell us what exactly it is that you want us to do...
I assume you're talking about poor hygiene in the area where your friend lives. But there is no cure for H5N1. So what exactly is it that you expect someone like me to do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.