Flash VS. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Flash

VS.

Martian Manhunter

Who wins........

NoFate007
Hm...I'd say Flash, but MM's telepathy is the tool to distinguish here

jasofisc
doen't MM have superspeed? i know he doesn't have enough to keep up with flash but he should have enough to hold out long enough to get a hit in to KO flash. Now I know a lot of people are going to come out with the whole flash can slow MM down. But has flash acutly done that enough to be used on this forum. Wolverine's feats are considered PIS when he does them infequently but for some reason top teir heros can do something like once or twice a year and it's considered their standard opreating procedure.

The Ion
Flash throws a lighter at him.

jasofisc
I thought MM didn't have that weakness anymore

Draco69
Flash. Intangilibility is nothing. Flash steals his kinetic energy to the point where his molecules have stopped...and he is solid.

A few thousand IMPS later.....

slade10
Originally posted by Draco69
Flash. Intangilibility is nothing. Flash steals his kinetic energy to the point where his molecules have stopped...and he is solid.

A few thousand IMPS later.....

You can't steal kinetic energy from something that has no mass....

Draco69
But he still has actively moving molecules as well as matter.

slade10
Originally posted by Draco69
But he still has actively moving molecules as well as matter.

Possibly, but I doubt it. You could blow him away or suck him into a vacuum if that were the case.

Intangibility generally means that you have no physical form. Your molecules are warped into another dimension, and all that's left over is a quasi-astral form.

Draco69
Originally posted by slade10
Possibly, but I doubt it. You could blow him away or suck him into a vacuum if that were the case.

Intangibility generally means that you have no physical form. Your molecules are warped into another dimension, and all that's left over is a quasi-astral form.

That's what it's SUPPOSED to mean. However the writers just say intangibility is someone having lower density than normal....whatever.....

confused

kgkg
Flash easily smile

grey fox
Flash....

Metalmanx
Flash.

I'm not dead yet.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by The Ion
Flash throws a lighter at him.

flash cant light a lighter, he moves to fast the flame would surely blow out lol stick out tongue

The Ion

Mindship
Depends on who strikes first and how.

Sixth_Winged
Flash. just plain faster and as much absurd versatility as MM.

MrHeavySilence
I pick Martian... he can hide but Flash can't.

Draco69
Flash can be practically invisible. MM can't see someone moving at several hundred multiples of light.

Invisibility is nothing. Flash can see in several light spectrums. Which is how he fights the Mirror Master. Makes sense in way. How can a man who moves fast than light SEE?

jasofisc
again MM is slower but doesn't he still have super speed.

Sixth_Winged
he does and used it 2/1000+ out of the times he appeared. One even after being caught by Joker with a control rod.

Glimmerone
Flash, Impulse and superman are faster than the Martian Manhunter, everyone else with superspeed is either equal to him or beneath him in speed.

The martian manhunter is very close to superman in most of supes abilities, physically and through the use of abilities like speed and toughness, only a few people could match or exceed Martian Manhunter.

Using his fine tactical mind along with superspeed/reflexes,intangibility and creative shape-shifting he could win against flash in a battle.

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
flash cant light a lighter, he moves to fast the flame would surely blow out lol stick out tongue Unless he extended his speedforce aura over it.

king creole
Wat had happens wen MM goes in his phase/transparent mode, wat will the flash do then, NOTHING

Tron
Originally posted by king creole
Wat had happens wen MM goes in his phase/transparent mode, wat will the flash do then, NOTHING

He vibrates his molecules. Wanna finish this one for me Draco? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.