Freedon Nadd Vs Exar Kun & DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Im pretty new to this board, but what I've read on Freedon Nadd he sounds like a pretty powerful Sith Lord, in terms of being up there as one of the best. How would he fare against these two, if you guys think its lopsided i'll add another person to even it up. Also i'm aware exar kun beat nadd at korriban, but it was his 400 year old spirit, so he was pretty weak compared to his original state.

Battle takes place at the Valley of the Dark Lords at Korriban.

Dark Aristokrat
Freedan Nadd would likely be screwed. Kun alone can contest him. Add Sidious and it's a bit much.

darthsith19
What Aristokrat said.

Maestro
Ok add Revan to Nadds team.

Darth_Glentract
Revan is a whole level below the rest of these guys from what I have seen. He might be able to hold off either Exar or Sidious long enough to allow Nadd to finish one of them, but my money is still on Sidious and Exar.

IKC
No, Revan doesn't stand a chance against Exar Kun. If the teams pair off into Sidious/Nadd and Exar/Revan, Nadd's team goes down hard.

Then again, I'm not so sure that Sidious is going to be able to stand up to Nadd in the ten seconds it'll take for Exar to destroy Revan.

So, if the teams pair off the opposite way (Kun/Nadd and Sidious/Revan) then Kun's team has an even greater chance of victory.

<edit>

Some inaccuracies up at the top. Kun destroyed Nadd's spirit on Yavin IV, for one. Second, Nadd was never a Sith Lord.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by IKC
No, Revan doesn't stand a chance against Exar Kun. If the teams pair off into Sidious/Nadd and Exar/Revan, Nadd's team goes down hard.

Agreed.

Originally posted by IKC
Then again, I'm not so sure that Sidious is going to be able to stand up to Nadd in the ten seconds it'll take for Exar to destroy Revan.

DE Sidious easily will last 10 seconds. Sidious probably will survive the fight. Look at some of my arguments on DT in the DE Sidious vs. Kreia thread.

Originally posted by IKC
So, if the teams pair off the opposite way (Kun/Nadd and Sidious/Revan) then Kun's team has an even greater chance of victory.

I don't see why. It seems 100% either way to me. Or atleast 99.99999999999999999999999999999999%

Originally posted by IKC
<edit>

Some inaccuracies up at the top. Kun destroyed Nadd's spirit on Yavin IV, for one. Second, Nadd was never a Sith Lord.

Does it matter that Nadd was a Dark Jedi? Ajunta Pall was just a Dark Jedi too, yet he ruled the Sith.

IKC
Because Exar Kun is much more able to stand up (and beat) Freedon Nadd by himself than is DE Sidious.

You misunderstand. Nadd was never a Lord of the Sith. He even knew he'd never be anything more than a Sith Acolyte, which is why he set up his own little fiefdom on Onderon. Ergo, Pall was a Sith Lord.

Maestro
ok revised battle then, I've decided to add Ludo kressh to Nadds team.

Same battle location.

IKC
Jeez, you changed it. My analogy was great.

Unknown, it's hard to quantify Ludo's power in comparison to people like Nadd or Kun. I'm leaning towards Kun's team, however.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Maestro
ok revised battle then, Kun/Nadd Vs Sidious/Revan

Same battle location.

Ok, you just changed it. I think Ludo and Nadd would win, but it's hard to prove other then the fact that Naga couldn't kill him, although he certainly wanted to, and Naga is pretty dang uber.

Because Exar Kun is much more able to stand up (and beat) Freedon Nadd by himself than is DE Sidious.

Either of them will last long enough to get help from the other after the other finishes Revan. Doesn't make a difference, but not worth arguing over.

You misunderstand. Nadd was never a Lord of the Sith. He even knew he'd never be anything more than a Sith Acolyte, which is why he set up his own little fiefdom on Onderon. Ergo, Pall was a Sith Lord.

Never more then a Sith Acolyte? He's probably stronger then Exar or DE Sidious, both of whom were SIth Lords.

Maestro
Opinions seem to vary here so am I thinking freedon nadd is >= DE Sidious or Exar kun is right?

IKC
I'd argue that Exar > Nadd.

Dark Aristokrat
I'm of a mind to agree.

Darth_Glentract
Exar better then Nadd? Possibly; but even then only for very brief times. It seemed to me like Exar became really strong just in time to die, where Nadd became really strong and then died several decades later.

IKC
Glentract, we're talking about both men at their peaks. You just brought up irrelevancies.

Darth_Glentract
The stuff after 'possibly' was only meant as an opinion. Even at his peak, I'm not sure if Exar could take Nadd.

calvin44
Originally posted by Maestro
Opinions seem to vary here so am I thinking freedon nadd is >= DE Sidious or Exar kun is right?
That would explain how Kun beat him, and became the dark lord of the sith, right?

tdtd
Sidious is the weakest link here. I think Kun and Revan are dead equals and Nadd is a step above them..

IKC
Again, you're incorrect. Kun is leagues above Revan (why the hell did you inject Revan into this thread?) and is likely greater than Nadd.

Trocity
Originally posted by tdtd
Sidious is the weakest link here. I think Kun and Revan are dead equals and Nadd is a step above them..

Angelalex242
...Lol. Sidious could take Nadd and Kun by himself.

The Merchant
It's interesting to see the opinions of the older members on this site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.