Wonderman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
No prep. Who wins?

Wonder Man
smokin' well...Wonder Man lives longer.

guy222
hulk

Faceman
Which Hulk ? Oh it doesn't matter, Hulk .

Horrificus
Which Wonder Man?

KK the Great
Unless it's late-solo series or Hollywood it doesn't much matter.

Gecko4lif
Wonderman wins if he is peak and can get 1 good shot in on the hulk before he starts reving up

tkitna
I cant see Wonder Man taking even 1

Wonder Man
Does Wondy still have full power. He seems to still be in touch with the ion sphere when he was fighting i saw him release some.
If so i like his new look better. I think Wondy was near Surfer power back then. Again i really approve of his real look here in the avengers new comic.
New Hulk however...well i think they may soon be comming out with a way to defeat him. Obviously a telepath could stop him.
In a fight though Wonder Man is tough but without the Scarlett Witch here to resurect him he has to be careful.

KK the Great
Not sure why I didn't notice this the first time, but I kind of chuckled at the notion that you thought you should specify "no prep" in a fight between Wonder Man and the Hulk.

Battlehammer
a lot of people simply say no prep. just so there no confussion.

Badabing
Wonderman will fail the same as the Avengers, FF, X Men, Shield, Military, and Sentry.

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Wonderman wins if he is peak and can get 1 good shot in on the hulk before he starts reving up

retarded

KK the Great
Yeah.

He'd have to at least judo toss him, too.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3133/hulkjudoet8.jpg

janus77
Hulk.

Kutulu
Hulk

Horrificus
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
retarded
hahahaha

Horrificus
Originally posted by Kutulu
Hulk ...is gay

SuperiorTech
Hulk

Faceman
Huc

B.A
Originally posted by Badabing
Wonderman will fail the same as the Avengers, FF, X Men, Shield, Military, and Sentry. No Bob failed to beat Bruce.

Kutulu
Originally posted by B.A
No Bob failed to beat Bruce.

No you failed to beat Cho.

On panel > B.A.

cmack
jade giant wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.