Your New Empire? what??!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
What does Obi-Wan mean when he says to Anakin, "Your new Empire?!"
It has really been bugging me lately, i have a few theories but none make sense. some help please?

McCusto
It isn't Anakin's Empire.

Wind Sister
Obi-Wan loved Anakin, and truly thought he knew him. He was surprised and angered when Anakin spoke of the Republic as "My New Empire"

Empathize:

You have known a loved someone for thirteen years. You leave him for a few days to go kick some Grievous butt, but your clone troops turn on you.
You escape to the Republic, hoping with all your heart to have this person to talk to, and they have completely turned on you. You are then told you must kill him and end his tyrant.
The first time you see him, after telling him "May the Force be with you." He goes and says something like "My new Empire."

Wtf What the f**k?

Ok, get it?

Sesse
What was his previous empire? XD

McCusto
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Obi-Wan loved Anakin, and truly thought he knew him. He was surprised and angered when Anakin spoke of the Republic as "My New Empire"

Empathize:

You have known a loved someone for thirteen years. You leave him for a few days to go kick some Grievous butt, but your clone troops turn on you.
You escape to the Republic, hoping with all your heart to have this person to talk to, and they have completely turned on you. You are then told you must kill him and end his tyrant.
The first time you see him, after telling him "May the Force be with you." He goes and says something like "My new Empire."

Wtf What the f**k?

Ok, get it?

That is true, but the "hoping with all your heart to have this person to talk to" kind of makes Obi-Wan sound gay stick out tongue

Tangible God
Well he did say "I loved you!"

Wind Sister
Originally posted by McCusto
That is true, but the "hoping with all your heart to have this person to talk to" kind of makes Obi-Wan sound gay stick out tongue

The point is that Obi trusted Anakin, and he betrayed him.

That bastard disgust

no expression

Jawa Lord
Kenobi was suprised at Anakin's Arrogance.

Thorin
Anakin tells him that he has brought peace security and justice to his new empire, thats why obi-wan says, your new empire.

Mišt
I cant really see the point in such minor things like this making it into new threads.....it should be obvious when watching it.....

Thorin
Indeed

Jedi Priestess

Captain REX
Originally posted by McCusto

Um, so?

kalsemo
Originally posted by Jawa Lord
Kenobi was suprised at Anakin's Arrogance.

Exactly.

Jard Dooku
Jusr because Obi-Wan loved Anakin didn't mean he was gay or would kiss him. It was like a father/son or brotherly love.

~OWNED BY THE WISDOM OF DOOKU!~

Captain REX
If you have the wisdom of Dooku, why do you have a Supershadow name for his first name?

Owned by the wisdom of Captain REX...I guess...

But you're right. People are stupid these days and think guy+guy love = gay.

queeq
Plus it seemed if it was anyone's Empire, it'd be Palpy's.

But yes, what a useless thread. Shall I close it? evil face

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by queeq
Plus it seemed if it was anyone's Empire, it'd be Palpy's.

But yes, what a useless thread. Shall I close it? evil face

your choice... big grin

queeq
CHOICE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.