A special message from Twinkie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
My hamster composed a special message for each and every KMC member here. She typed it herself with her little bitty fingers so cherish it, you hear!
" hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Great, ey? Yeah, she's been hyped up on that Outkast song called "Hey Ya" Ever since I first played it she wont let me turn anything else on for I had to loop it. She jumps around the desk on her hind legs jumping crazily. Quite nutty, Twinkie is. She especially breaks it down to that "Shake it, Shake Shake It" part. *Shakes head*

KENobi™
Maybe your hamster isn't "dancing" but having a seizure to to the sheer crapiness of that song.

DanieLs_4_Ever

Ronny
I hate that ****ing song mad OHMYGOD its so annoying. Last year every kid at my school was singing it in the hallways. *barf*

DarkC

Ladyluck

DanieLs_4_Ever
eek! She likes it, Ronny.
Go DarkC!

See! Look at her, now you made her mad. She's going to rob you of your soul now that you quote "dissed" that song. Wait until she learns how to use that microphone! You're in for it!

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Go DarkC!

See! Look at her, now you made her mad. She's going to rob you of your soul now that you quote "dissed" that song. Wait until she learns how to use that microphone! You're in for it!
eek! Ever cute!! love

KENobi™
Well I didn't exactly say that was the best of songs but she insists that I loop it, does that mean she deliberatly wants to experience seizures?

How does she insist you play the song? Does she say "Hey you, play that song I have seizures to."? No...well then, seems to me that your subconscious really likes that shitty, shitty song.

DarkC
Go DarkC!

*squuuuuuueal!*

DanieLs_4_Ever

Ladyluck

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Bad day?
That's what I was wondering. confused

BackFire
Your hampster is cute.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BackFire
Your hampster is cute.
Well thank you. smile

Raven Guardia
I agree with BackFire your hampster is sooo cute.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thank you, Thank you very much smile

She finally learned how to use the microphone *Snaps photo*

Ladyluck
Thank you, Thank you very much smile

She finally learned how to use the microphone *Snaps photo*

eek! So cute!! love

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thanks smile I named her Twinkie when I first got her because she looks like a big chunky twinkie! She waddles too.

Ladyluck
That's so adorable! happy

KENobi™
Bad day?

Nope

DanieLs_4_Ever
That's so adorable! happy
big grin I think I take too many pictures of her Lol. I have a whole folder full of pictures of her.

Ladyluck

KENobi™
Could have fooled me. erm

thumb up

DanieLs_4_Ever
Moo?

BackFire
Baaaah

DanieLs_4_Ever
Woof?
I wish hamsters made noises. You'd think that they made squeaks or something but they don't. At least Twinkie doesn't. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.