I am going to die of food poisoning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Ok, soooooooo I was eatin lunch today, and I started on a bean burrito, and I took the first bite. It was soooooooooo flippin nasty I thought I was gonna puke on the spot, and I couldn't exactly spit it out because my friend was sittin right next to me. So I took a big swig of my Iced to to wash it down, but almost spit it up anyway.

That was about seven hours ago, and I still feel absolutely awful. I am dizzy, and I feel like I am going to throw up all the time sick

Sooooo, what do ya think, is it some creepy burrito making company, out to destroy America by poisoning its burrito's? Are we all eventually going to die of a bad bean?

I don't know, but I sure wish I could stop feeling so nauseous(sp?) sad

Ronny
I had a chili burrito once, that was once nasteh peice of shit..

Go to the doctor or something, then sue the school

Shadow_Jedi_18
just get over it, it comes and it goes, and its rare for anyone to " die " from food poisoning, they usually just get very sick and then they recover.

Wind Sister
I am not seriously worried about dieing. That was where I was kidding around erm

Sad thing is, though, it wasn't the school burrito. It was just one of the frozen ones we got from Safeway. Hey!! Theres the problem eek!

Oh, I dunno, just make the effects go away and I won't sue stick out tongue

Shadow_Jedi_18
Go throw darts at people or something, then you will be laughing at other peoples misery instead of thinking about your sickness...

Wind Sister
Hmmmmm sly

WrathfulDwarf
The same thing happen to me 3 weeks ago. Only I didn't eat a burrito but just a slice of pizza. I had the runs and vomited. Just take some Alka Seltzer and it will help.

Wind Sister
Hmmmm. . .. . .big grin

BackFire
I would have eaten the whole thing and just tanked the nausia. I eat so much shit that I don't feel shitty anymore afterwards. It's become the norm.

Next time, I'd suggest you just spit it out, who cares if your friends are there, just tell them something was wrong with your burrito.

Wind Sister
Haha, she would have just laughed her arse off laughing

Oh Well, it will pass stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.