DQ is sick....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR
sickly disgusting shifty

So I'm watching the Simpson's right, and I come across a DQ commercial. Strangely enough they are using what I like to call "soft 3-D", a 3-D image in which the the image has a smooth look. So I say to myself, "hey now there's a first" but I knew immediately what was going to happen. For you see the commercial begins with a lobster eating out of a plastic box these little round things. Immediately I said to myself "laughing dude he's eating his own." But then It just got worst. His wife comes on right, and says "honey what you eating?" And he responds, "some popcorn, here honey try it." And she takes a bite and with some relative surprise exclaims "This isn't popcorn, it's popcorn SHRIMP!!!". His rebuke was, "I thought these tasted familiar." And if that wasn't enough, the wife looks around and asks, "where are the kids?" The look at the box and begin screaming.....

eek! Kudos for DQ for the sickly disgusting commercial cool

please note, shortly thereafter I went to Dairy Queen and demanded an explanation. There I was given free popcorn shrimp to stay quite. THEY CAN'T SILENCE ME!!! Unless that comes with a side of coke. Now we're talking...

Vinny Valentine
laughing

KENobi™
That's so evil it's cool. raver

Vinny Valentine
raver

AOR

DanieLs_4_Ever
Uh... no expression

Leo.M
laughing

AOR
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Uh... no expression

4/5 people thought it was funny. Upon determining this statistic, they kicked the 5th person in the rear causing them to fly into an alternative universe when she became the 1/5 people who actually thought it was funny. The people who kicked her could care less, because they now had a perfect score of 4/4 raver

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by AOR
sickly disgusting shifty

So I'm watching the Simpson's right, and I come across a DQ commercial. Strangely enough they are using what I like to call "soft 3-D", a 3-D image in which the the image has a smooth look. So I say to myself, "hey now there's a first" but I knew immediately what was going to happen. For you see the commercial begins with a lobster eating out of a plastic box these little round things. Immediately I said to myself "laughing dude he's eating his own." But then It just got worst. His wife comes on right, and says "honey what you eating?" And he responds, "some popcorn, here honey try it." And she takes a bite and with some relative surprise exclaims "This isn't popcorn, it's popcorn SHRIMP!!!". His rebuke was, "I thought these tasted familiar." And if that wasn't enough, the wife looks around and asks, "where are the kids?" The look at the box and begin screaming.....

please note, shortly thereafter I went to Dairy Queen and demanded an explanation. There I was given free popcorn shrimp to stay quite. THEY CAN'T SILENCE ME!!! Unless that comes with a side of coke. Now we're talking...

is this real??? confused

I would never eat DQ anyways... meat is disgusting

AOR
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
is this real??? confused

I would never eat DQ anyways... meat is disgusting

dis is 4 real, aiight?

Morning_Glory
well thats just sick then... lobster's eating shrimp

was it like a SpongeBob commercial... like a Mr Crabs? but it wasnt a crab is a lobster.. meh

AOR
well thats just sick then... lobster's eating shrimp

was it like a SpongeBob commercial... like a Mr Crabs? but it wasnt a crab is a lobster.. meh

No it was shrimp eating shrimp...

Morning_Glory
no its a lobster eating shrimp

at least thats what you said in your very first post

AOR
no its a lobster eating shrimp

so you saw it?

Morning_Glory
no confused

AOR
Well I meant shrimp...

Slay
Dairy Queen?

AOR
The one and only yes

Slay
What exactly is a Dairy Queen? stick out tongue

AOR
Go ask your mom shifty

eek! BUUUURRRRNNNNN

Slay
Dude erm

Well,I don't even know what a Dairy Queen is....

Morning_Glory
Dude .

AOR
Originally posted by Slay
Dude erm

Well,I don't even know what a Dairy Queen is....

It's a restaurant famous for it's ice cream. But it is also a fast food and ice cake venders....

bordom
Originally posted by AOR
sickly disgusting shifty

laughing out loud I remember that commercial... crazy stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.