Is it true??? More Movies, More Books!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Romen
Hello i have many Questions?

Is it true that there will be newer SW Books in the fature?
Is it true that there will be newer SW Movies over the comics, and the possible new comming books?

Is there really going to be a continue of SW in the fature, after all there was only 3 movies with nothing more becides the clone wars cartoons on Cartoon Network?

Also if there were storys about other siths and other jedi's why are there not movies about them?

There must be a secret behind Lucas with a new SW Movie, a 7th Jedi or Sith movie, every thing leads after the books to the comics so why is there not other episodes being made, how come we do not have all the light sabers in stores, my idea is it is not realy finished, there must be more in for us as a secret from lucas...

My question must be clear, is it true that the jedi&sith movies will not be making?

Jawa Lord
Originally posted by Romen
Hello i have many Questions?

Is it true that there will be newer SW Movies over the comics, and the possible new comming books?

Is there really going to be a continue of SW in the fature, after all there was only 3 movies with nothing more becides the clone wars cartoons on Cartoon Network?

Also if there were storys about other siths and other jedi's why are there not movies about them?

There must be a secret behind Lucas with a new SW Movie, a 7th Jedi or Sith movie, every thing leads after the books to the comics so why is there not other episodes being made, how come we do not have all the light sabers in stores, my idea is it is not realy finished, there must be more in for us as a secret from lucas...

My question must be clear, is it true that the jedi&sith movies will not be making?

EU will be in production far beyond your death.

Dark Aristokrat
That's a big variable to work with.

Jawa Lord
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
That's a big variable to work with.

It's not a fictionous one.

After the release of the Original Trilogy, EU started producing even back in the day.

It still does and it will continue to do so.

Lucas has a TV show coming out, KOTOR Comics, new books...

His Empire won't end for a damn long time and that's a safe assumption from what I've seen so far.

calvin44
Lucas is an old fart that wants to retire, no more SW movies, at least from him...

Jawa Lord
Originally posted by calvin44
Lucas is an old fart that wants to retire, no more SW movies, at least from him...

The Movies are like 93% Done.

The other 7% is the possibility of Lucas getting off his ass to make another one.

calvin44
So true. Sorgo=teh Lord of the KMC.

Mišt

Sure.

Nope.

Not movies, but other stuff...as Sorgo said...TV and all...games...books...etc

Irrelevant to the storyline, and EU. George has said many times the saga is about Anakin's story.

What would the movie be about? Everything is pretty much covered in EU, unless GL wants to rewrite the storyline and basically piss off every fan...

Wait he did that with PT...

Lightsabers in stores? What are you talking about? Toys? Marketing/production purposes then. Replicas? You can get pretty much all of them. Real ones? Dont exist.

Its finished, just read books if you want more.

Yes, its true, they wont get made. Wasnt there an interview a while back where GL said if the new tv series based after ep3 takes off, there could be another one around the Old Republic/Jedi & Sith era? I cant remember....

Look how successfull Stargate is. What have they got, like 8 or 9 seasons already? So if Star Wars is obviously as - if not more - popular, hopefully they'll be making quite a few of them.

Sit tight and wait.

Romen
Yes it is hard to believe there is a new Movie Coming related to SW, but this time it is a new director.

Star Wars: Shadows of the Sith
The Characters (Jadden SkyWalker)
There will be many others but it is Unknown

The new Director's Name is Simon Squire

As in the Webs Words in Copywrite it says:
Shadows of the Sith is basically a fan trilogy set within the Star Wars universe. The script for the first part or episode, The Cortosis Blade, has recently been completed and filming is set to begin in the near future.

Web Site : thetrukstop.com/starwars/eu.html
Web Site 2 : angelfire.com/theforce/shadows10

This is all true, but wait no one will believe it cause Simon will have to pay a ton of money inorder to make this film, cause he has to talk to Lucas, cause he was the creator of Lucas Arts, so any thing in the title of SW or any of the sounds used Simon will be charged by Lucas, so a 2 hour movie will cost alot of money maybe Billions, so simon better have that money, cause there is only one person that does have it in the USA, which is the creator of Microsoft.

Jawa Lord
Yes it is hard to believe there is a new Movie Coming related to SW, but this time it is a new director.

Shadows of the Sith is basically a fan trilogy set within the Star Wars universe. The script for the first part or episode, The Cortosis Blade, has recently been completed and filming is set to begin in the near future.

This is all true, but wait no one will believe it cause Simon will have to pay a ton of money inorder to make this film, cause he has to talk to Lucas, cause he was the creator of Lucas Arts, so any thing in the title of SW or any of the sounds used Simon will be charged by Lucas, so a 2 hour movie will cost alot of money maybe Billions, so simon better have that money, cause there is only one person that does have it in the USA, which is the creator of Microsoft.

^ I suggest you delete that.... Fast...

I am more forgiving than others here.

calvin44

This is all true, but wait no one will believe it cause Simon will have to pay a ton of money inorder to make this film, cause he has to talk to Lucas, cause he was the creator of Lucas Arts, so any thing in the title of SW or any of the sounds used Simon will be charged by Lucas, so a 2 hour movie will cost alot of money maybe Billions, so simon better have that money, cause there is only one person that does have it in the USA, which is the creator of Microsoft. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mišt

Shadows of the Sith is basically a fan trilogy set within the Star Wars universe.

Read this over and over until it sinks in.

so any thing in the title of SW or any of the sounds used Simon will be charged by Lucas, so a 2 hour movie will cost alot of money maybe Billions, so simon better have that money, cause there is only one person that does have it in the USA, which is the creator of Microsoft.

Dont be stupid.

Romen

Romen
I am also wondering what will the Star Wars shows be on, (What Channal)

Jawa Lord
Umm hello did you even goto the site, this is a fan trilogy set, which is a trilogy of movies, like SW or lord or the rings, do some search's over this and trust me ou will be sorry

You have a HELL of alot to learn.

SecretShadow
Where did you get your driver's license, buddy? SuperShadow.com?

Jawa Lord
Originally posted by SecretShadow

Uh... That sucked.

calvin44
Originally posted by SecretShadow
He got it at the same place you got yours.

DiamondBullets
When Lucas dies, you know there's gonna be shitloads of EU movies from all kinds of people. He wont be around to say what goes and what doesn't.

calvin44
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
When Lucas dies, you know there's gonna be shitloads of EU movies from all kinds of people. He wont be around to say what goes and what doesn't.
He has kids and a wife, not to mention a public company.

Mišt
Umm hello did you even goto the site, this is a fan trilogy set, which is a trilogy of movies, like SW or lord or the rings, do some search's over this and trust me ou will be sorry

Its a fan film. Theres plenty out there. This isnt an official Star Wars movie. Dont get your hopes up.

calvin44
AND I'VE SEEN BETTER FAN FILMS...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by calvin44
He has kids and a wife, not to mention a public company.

Very true, but it'll still be a lot different without tha man, himself.

calvin44
Ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.