Is it wrong to Hit on a Girl If she already has a Bf...and you know of him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So theres this really cute girl in my Psych. class, she looks like Vin Diesel's sister in the movie The Fast and the Furious yes

well she has a bf...and I've wanted to make a move,but I havent. you think its wrong of me to do it?

Mišt
How big is her bf?shifty Can you take him?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by a1hsauce
So theres this really cute girl in my Psych. class, she looks like Vin Diesel's sister in the movie The Fast and the Furious yes

well she has a bf...and I've wanted to make a move,but I havent. you think its wrong of me to do it?

yes it's also annoying and desperate yes

K.Diddy

confused It kind of depends, What your relationship is like with her BF, I mean if you are mate's, It is kinda wrong, but if you hardly know the guy or dont like him eek! Go for it

a1hsauce

BakaXero
if there relation ship is doin well then yes its wrong.

if they seem to having probs go for it.

on the other hand if you truly have a crush on her a really strong one then go for it. but it'd still be wrong.

it's wrong either way but if you like her enough go for it. Consequences may ovvur of course.

K.Diddy

KENobi™

I've done it quite a few times, you set yourself up for a let down when she won't leave him for you...but it can be worth the risk.

a1hsauce

LethalFemme
okay do not listen to any of the guys here cause it wont work

1. by doing it you show her you have no respect for relationships which is gonna let her know or think you'll do the same to her

2. if she does leave him for you shs'e a skank and will do the same to you

and yes it does make you just a bit annoying but not if you just flirt then it can be cute but dont push it lol

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LethalFemme

1. by doing it you show her you have no respect for relationships which is gonna let her know or think you'll do the same to her

She has a pointconfused

a1hsauce

and yes it does make you just a bit annoying but not if you just flirt then it can be cute but dont push it lol and this is good gurl advice?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by K.Diddy
She has a pointconfused

yes happy

LethalFemme
and this is good gurl advice?

yes .........does it seem bad? lol

Roulette

well..if her bf wasn't treating her very nicely and she was unhappy with him, then it wouldn't be wrong for her to leave him..

but yeah, if things are good with her bf, and she decides to leave him for a1, then that would be really dodgey.

a1hsauce
yes .........does it seem bad? lol lol no..just making sure your serious stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Roulette
well..if her bf wasn't treating her very nicely and she was unhappy with him, then it wouldn't be wrong for her to leave him..

but yeah, if things are good with her bf, and she decides to leave him for a1, then that would be really dodgey. no i dont wanna be a homewrecker...

LethalFemme

but yeah, if things are good with her bf, and she decides to leave him for a1, then that would be really dodgey.

i thought about that to but you know that we need time to get over it and jumping into another relationship isn't gonna help or last long erm

Roulette
no i dont wanna be a homewrecker...

hehe^-^ thas good to hearthumb up

hmmm...if you found out that she was truly unhappy with her bf, then I'd go for itsmile because she could be happy with you. But if she seems happy with him, then it's best to leave them be.

LethalFemme
I hope you find someone a1 stick out tongue

Roulette
i thought about that to but you know that we need time to get over it and jumping into another relationship isn't gonna help or last long erm

you make a pointsmile some people are different though...some heal quicker than others and can move on sooner. Depends on the girl, I think, and also, how serious the relationship was.

LethalFemme
you make a pointsmile some people are different though...some heal quicker than others and can move on sooner. Depends on the girl, I think, and also, how serious the relationship was.

so true lol

KENobi™
You women are confusing.

LethalFemme

a1hsauce
i thought about that to but you know that we need time to get over it and jumping into another relationship isn't gonna help or last long erm yah i dont wanna be her rebounder erm

I hope you find someone a1 stick out tongue laughing out loud yah thanks stick out tongue

KENobi™
no we're not men are just really easy so compared to them we are stick out tongue lol

Shit, I'm openly easy.

Oh, what's that? We aren't talking about sex? Oops...

LethalFemme
yah i dont wanna be her rebounder erm

laughing out loud yah thanks stick out tongue

if you are you'll either have a lot of sex or be comforting her lol

youre welcome stick out tongue lol

LethalFemme

a1hsauce
if you are you'll either have a lot of sex or be comforting her lol

youre welcome stick out tongue lol no i dont want to have sex with her if shes subconsciously thinking of him

KENobi™
well technically we are lol stick out tongue

Not that part. stick out tongue You were talking about men being easy to comprehend.

LethalFemme

a1hsauce
what if she said his name? lmfao eek!

no That would be sooooo Frickin Embarassing!

LethalFemme
no That would be sooooo Frickin Embarassing!

would you tell me? eek! angel

KENobi™
true but we're in the OTF and it's always about sex stick out tongue smart lol

Well then...yes, I'm a self confessed man whore who gets no play.

a1hsauce
would you tell me? eek! angel laughing out loud tell you that she screamed another mans name during sex?

Lana
Innocent flirting = okay.

Trying to make a move when she's with someone else = not okay.

happy

a1hsauce
so im cleared for flirtation then...but landing the "wanna go out" plane is still not boarding?confused

LethalFemme

KENobi™
omg youre like every other guy alive stick out tongue lol

Umm...okay. *ponders whether that's good or not*

Lana

K.Diddy
so im cleared for flirtation then...but landing the "wanna go out" plane is still not boarding?confused

Look man, If I was you, I would just flirt with her, you know just the eye thing and a couple of little smiles..........Let her know you are interested.......then if she was interested in you,she would make a move after awhile, if she doesn't,just forget it. wink

LethalFemme

a1hsauce

yeah lol i might stick out tongue

yes

i see...

Lana
youre fine roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue lol

and you how?detective

Because he's among my closer friends on here and I talk to him on MSN a lot? stick out tongue

KENobi™
youre fine roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue lol

and you how?detective

She knows because I've flirted with her a lot, and she's seen me flirt with like 3 girls at the same time. laughing out loud

a1hsauce
Look man, If I was you, I would just flirt with her, you know just the eye thing and a couple of little smiles..........Let her know you are interested.......then if she was interested in you,she would make a move after awhile, if she doesn't,just forget it. wink ya but most girls like guys to take the initiative...goes back to our primal days, they want someone to fight for em, like Heath Ledger style erm

K.Diddy

LethalFemme
i might stick out tongue

i see...

really? lol

good

Originally posted by Lana
Because he's among my closer friends on here and I talk to him on MSN a lot? stick out tongue

MSN? OMG he is a whoretongue

LethalFemme

K.Diddy
ya but most girls like guys to take the initiative...goes back to our primal days, they want someone to fight for em, like Heath Ledger style erm

confused To be honest, I see what you are saying.........but I'm not so sure about that,maybe the girls can answer that?

anyway, just flirt and see the reaction you get,It cant hurt wink

a1hsauce
really? lol

good

MSN? OMG he is a whoretongue lol why not...good stories to tell my grandchildren too big grin

Lana

LethalFemme
lol why not...good stories to tell my grandchildren too big grin

dont you mean our grandchildren love

a1hsauce
dont you mean our grandchildren love glare is this a trick to see if I will hit on you even though i know you have a bf

K.Diddy

I like to flirt a bit myself....flirt1

Unless I have a bit of a crush on the person or simply want to get in there pants, I find flirting pointlessconfused

Just makes you look like a sleaze bag in my opinionconfused

LethalFemme
glare is this a trick to see if I will hit on you even though i know you have a bf

eek! OMG yes I was trying to show you harmless flirting lol laughing out loud

Lana
Nothing wrong with a bit of innocent flirting, especially among friends.

Trust me, everyone I flirt with KNOWS where the lines are drawn because I make that clear from the start.

KENobi™

Trust me, everyone I flirt with KNOWS where the lines are drawn because I make that clear from the start.

Not me. stick out tongue

Lana

a1hsauce
eek! OMG yes I was trying to show you harmless flirting lol laughing out loud laughing out loud in that case...yes..our Lil Lethal A1 bottles will be very interested yes

LethalFemme

just as long as its not in front of my man then its good lol

KENobi™

K.Diddy
just as long as its not in front of my man then its good lol

Stuff your man stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Stuff your man stick out tongue

with what? eek!

K.Diddy
with what? eek!

sick Okay, I regret saying that now

LethalFemme
sick Okay, I regret saying that now

that's what i thought i was like wtf lol

s|m

Do you even know each other erm?
If she's "taken", dont bother.

Morning_Glory

yes blink

Storm

It' s not as black and white at all as you make it out to be.

I was in a relationship when Fire and I met, though looking back, one could hardly have labelled it a relationship. Fire made it clear that he was interested, while I kept my distance because I couldn' t commit myself before my situation was cleared out. Did he push me into a direction? No. Did he pay court to me? Yes.

Today, we' ve been together for 2 years, 7 months and 15 days.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by s|m
Do you even know each other erm?
If she's "taken", dont bother. dont know her yet...shes just a gurl in my class yes

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yes blink ohembarrasment

Originally posted by Storm

I was in a relationship when Fire and I met, though looking back, one could hardly have labelled it a relationship. Fire made it clear that he was interested, while I kept my distance because I couldn' t commit myself before my situation was cleared out. Did he push me into a direction? No. Did he pay court to me? Yes.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. well it is black...but i dont see the white stick out tongue

DiamondBullets

and yes it does make you just a bit annoying but not if you just flirt then it can be cute but dont push it lol

What the f**k? ^That's Goody-Twoshoes advice if I ever read it. You can watch Dr. Phil, if ya wanna hear that kinda crap.

Dawg, just bang her and get it outta yer system. If her man wants to step, then whoop his ass!

Now go make me proud, son. cool wink

Inspectah Deck
laughing Thats a good point too

I am only like 5'4 or something,but if I get into a fight with a big guy, I punch them in the ''Adams apple'' and it will knock ANYONE on there ass

wink Just some advise,Dont do it unless you have too

Damn, you're short laughing out loud

KENobi™
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Damn, you're short laughing out loud

Indeed he is. laughing out loud

I'm a full foot taller. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

yeah I know but its different with a1 cause he doesnt know her erm

Originally posted by DiamondBullets
What the f**k? ^That's Goody-Twoshoes advice if I ever read it. You can watch Dr. Phil, if ya wanna hear that kinda crap.

Dawg, just bang her and get it outta yer system. If her man wants to step, then whoop his ass!

Now go make me proud, son. cool wink

that's the worst advice ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce

Now go make me proud, son. cool wink confusedbut i like the girl erm i dont just wanna bang her no

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Damn, you're short laughing out loud laughing out loud that was funny laughing

Makedde

Yes, she's with someone else, you need to respect that. If she breaks up with the guy, then you may have a chance, but not before. Let her be happy with her current boyfriend. smile

DiamondBullets
confusedbut i like the girl erm i dont just wanna bang her no

Then buy them tickets to Chicago, go on Springer, and whoop the fool's ass on national tv! I guarantee she'll be going home with you.

Leo.M

I don't think it's wrong confused BUT i try to avoid doing things like that with a taken girl ninja

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Makedde
Yes, she's with someone else, you need to respect that. If she breaks up with the guy, then you may have a chance, but not before. Let her be happy with her current boyfriend. smile embarrasment ok

Then buy them tickets to Chicago, go on Springer, and whoop the fool's ass on national tv! I guarantee she'll be going home with you. blink

Originally posted by Leo.M
I don't think it's wrong confused BUT i try to avoid doing things like that with a taken girl ninja i hear ya

DiamondBullets
Seriously, if ya wanna know if they're happy together, here's what you do....

Befriend the couple...thats right, befriend BOTH OF THEM. So he'll be like just another friend, and she'll be like a chick-friend. And one day when you and him are having a beer or whatever, bring up the relationship. "So how are things between you and so-and so?" If he says its bad or you detectect any signs of static, thats when you start scheming........

Pounce-on and capitalize on ANY problem in their relationship, and use it to your advantage. Eventually, she'll be yer girl and he'll be one unlucky dude.

a1hsauce
embarrasment I just kept staring at her today during class sad

Ladyluck

Aww that's cute. stick out tongue

Don't make a move, though. no

JacopeX

well she has a bf...and I've wanted to make a move,but I havent. you think its wrong of me to do it? A shit, i wuz gona make a threadl ike this, im goin through the same situation but a lil different. She has a man, but i want her to know how i feel about her also.

shaber
Can anyone do the Kubrick stare?

LethalFemme

that's cute...................and just a little creepy so dont get caught stick out tongue lol

a1hsauce
Originally posted by shaber
Can anyone do the Kubrick stare? "They did a badbad thing"shifty

that's cute...................and just a little creepy so dont get caught stick out tongue lol i wont no

LethalFemme
"They did a badbad thing"shifty

i wont no

good happy

Inspectah Deck

BackFire
Morally it's not right, do unto others, blah blah.

But, if you don't give a shit about that, knock yourself out. Just don't complain or be surprised if the guy finds out and kicks your ass.

Alpha Centauri
Ask yourself this question:

If some guy came along and approached your girl in that way, whilst blatantly knowing she was taken, how would you feel?

-AC

DiamondBullets
a1hsauce, so did you swoop in and make your move yet?

Let us know when you finally tap that ass......and kick his ass.

The Rev
ok this is going to sound bad but wait and every day or so casually ask her how her day is going and if she says bad ask her why and eventually it will be because she left him or he left her and thats when u make your move and "go in for the kill" as a wise man once told me.

DarkC
Originally posted by The Rev
ok this is going to sound bad but wait and every day or so casually ask her how her day is going and if she says bad ask her why and eventually it will be because she left him or he left her and thats when u make your move and "go in for the kill" as a wise man once told me.
In short, just keep close to her and strike when the iron is hot.

Alpha Centauri
Yes, that will be great. Strike when she's at her lowest, the time when she'll probably need a comfort blanket the most...perfect sense.

The answer is no. She's got a man, back off.

-AC

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DarkC
In short, just keep close to her and strike when the iron is hot.

yes Wurd!

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yes, that will be great. Strike when she's at her lowest, the time when she'll probably need a comfort blanket the most...perfect sense.

The answer is no. She's got a man, back off.

-AC

Don't be a playerhater.

a1hsauce
we were doing an activity today during class...and I got to stand next to herdroolioshe smelled soooo goooooddrool

K.Diddy

Not a good move, If your gonna do that your better of just coming out and hitting on her thumb up

SnakeEyes
we were doing an activity today during class...and I got to stand next to herdroolioshe smelled soooo goooooddrool

Sounds like you have a major crush, man.

Just act like this: cool

Which will lead to you listening: roll eyes (sarcastic)

Act sympathetic: sad

And it'll lead to this: Happy Dance

And you'll feel like this: smokin'

*Note: I'm being sarcastic. I am not sexist*

a1hsauce
Not a good move, If your gonna do that your better of just coming out and hitting on her thumb up OH My Gahd! she looks hot too big grinOriginally posted by SnakeEyes
Sounds like you have a major crush, man.

Just act like this: cool

Which will lead to you listening: roll eyes (sarcastic)

Act sympathetic: sad

And it'll lead to this: Happy Dance

And you'll feel like this: smokin'

*Note: I'm being sarcastic. I am not sexist* shifty good idea...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.