I have just noticed.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
laughing out loud All the time I have been on this forum, I have never actually looked at the actual site blink

KENobi™
From the thread where you bagged on Vinny...

Are you seriously mentally challenged? Did you know there is a feature with the ignore list that lets me view your posts?

I said it myself that I just had to see how stupid that thread was so I viewed your post, thus proving to myself that you're still a douche bag.

Is it so hard to comprehend that you actually are on my Ignore List because I find you annoying as all hell?

Yes, I occasionally view some of your posts to see if they are devoid of any idiocy, but frankly I'm never surprised to see that they are as pointless as ever.

Death_Stalker13

K.Diddy

Yumcarrots
What the f**k? why are most of the threads in this forum created by you? huh huh why?
actually, i don't care no expression

huh

Bun Bun
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused No, I think you mean where Vinny and Nevermind bagged me.

Now that's cleared up,What I was getting at that if I am on your ignore list and you are choosing to view my post's, it kind of defeats the point of having me on your ignore listconfused I make my post's pointless on purpose as most threads in the off topic are pointless.....

I also dont understand how someone finds someone on a FORUM from the otherside of the world as ''annoying as hell'' I dont even find Vinny Valentine annoying as I read his post if I want or just scroll down to the next persons post if I dont confused

Frankly, Just because you dont like someone does not make them in your words a ''Douche bag'' (whatever that means,must be an American thing) It makes me an idiot in your mind,but only YOUR mind, and if you want to think someones an idiot just cause you simply dont like them,in my personal opinion that makes THAT person a bigger idiot. I dont think your a ''douche bag'' at all, I dont like you or dislike you, I dont KNOW you, but I do find you a bit arrogant and if it is getting to the point where you feel hate for someone on a movie forum,maybe you need to make this forum a part time thing and find another hobby or just remind yourself it is only a forum. wink

jawdrop OH DAMN! go luke!! rock

I totally agree with what you said. yes

Bardock42
I think K. Diddy is right.

I might even like him if he'd decide to understand the difference between "your" and "you're" as well as "their", "there" and "they're".

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by Bardock42

I might even like him if he'd decide to understand the difference between "your" and "you're" as well as "their", "there" and "they're".

hmm

Bloigen

laughing out loud You can't say anything about peoples spelling.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
laughing out loud You can't say anything about peoples spelling.

I am not talking aboot spelling in general...I am talking aboot: "your" and "you're" as well as "their", "there" and "they're".

Yumcarrots
I am not talking aboot spelling in general...I am talking aboot: "your" and "you're" as well as "their", "there" and "they're".

Why is it always 'aboot' never 'about'?
ninja2

Bardock42
Originally posted by Yumcarrots
Why is it always 'aboot' never 'about'?
ninja2
I don't know what you are talking about.

Yumcarrots
I don't know what you are talking about.

yes

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bun Bun
jawdrop

I totally agree with what you said. yes

laughing

I think Ken has nothing more to say

laughing laughing laughing

KENobi™
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5882145#post5882145

K.Diddy

Leo.M
confused No, I think you mean where Vinny and Nevermind bagged me.

Now that's cleared up,What I was getting at that if I am on your ignore list and you are choosing to view my post's, it kind of defeats the point of having me on your ignore listconfused I make my post's pointless on purpose as most threads in the off topic are pointless.....

I also dont understand how someone finds someone on a FORUM from the otherside of the world as ''annoying as hell'' I dont even find Vinny Valentine annoying as I read his post if I want or just scroll down to the next persons post if I dont confused

Frankly, Just because you dont like someone does not make them in your words a ''Douche bag'' (whatever that means,must be an American thing) It makes me an idiot in your mind,but only YOUR mind, and if you want to think someones an idiot just cause you simply dont like them,in my personal opinion that makes THAT person a bigger idiot. I dont think your a ''douche bag'' at all, I dont like you or dislike you, I dont KNOW you, but I do find you a bit arrogant and if it is getting to the point where you feel hate for someone on a movie forum,maybe you need to make this forum a part time thing and find another hobby or just remind yourself it is only a forum. wink

ohhhh ouch laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
ohhhh ouch laughing

laughing

yes

Itzak
ohhhh ouch laughing

What's so "ouch" about it? erm

Leo.M
Originally posted by Itzak

you don't know anything about what's going on so don't even bother getting into this wink

K.Diddy

confused We wont bother to explain it

Itzak
confused We wont bother to explain it

Why not? huh

K.Diddy
Why not? huh

1. I'm about to log off and go to a mates

2.I'm too lazy smile

Leo.M
Why not? huh

it's too long of a story, so just stay out of it, you'll be better off this way wink

KENobi™
Let me break this up into little chunks for you.

1. No, that thread was started by you as a lousy attempt to bash Vinny V. while hiding behind your lie of working with a guy named Vinny. We all saw through your facade and you received a warning from it as well.

2. How many more times do I have to repeat myself? I do have you on my Ignore List, and yes I defeat the purpose of that by viewing some of your posts just to see what moronic thing you have to say about certain things. Sue me.

3. You make your posts pointless for a reason? Why in the blue hell do you do that? You're just making yourself look like an even bigger idiot by doing so. Who you are on the Internet is a representation of who you are in real life. Just because we're in the OTF doesn't mean you have to be retarded. You annoy me, you annoy many others, and hell you even annoy the moderators.

4. Hmm, how do I find you annoying even though you live on the "other side of the word"? What does distance have to do with anything? I find many people annoying, whether they are sitting in front of me, they are on the TV, or they are on the Internet. I know many others that will back this statement up as well.

5. Go Google "Douche Bag".

6. Now, I call you a douche bag because I don't like you. It's an insult that I just threw out there. Doesn't mean that you are in reality one, but that's how I view you.

7. I am a bigger idiot for disliking someone? Where is your logic? Your posts are unintelligible, you lie about everything, you type messages using nothing but smilies and call it a post...you have yet to show you have more than a 3rd grade level of intelligence. That's where I get off calling you an idiot.

8. I may have arrogance, in fact I know I do. Sometimes I let that get the best of me. Oh well. Now I never remember saying I hate you, but I do dislike you.

9. Once again, for someone so caught up in KMC, saying to people "remember it's just a forum" is just a tiny bit hypocritical. At least I can admit to myself that I am hooked to KMC. I've made friends here, I've made enemies here, I've found a job here. I've been around this site since before it was famous, you can almost say I was one of the founding members. I just want KMC to be like it used to be, where it was a close knit place and IQ's were higher than 50.
ohhhh ouch laughing

Nah, didn't hurt.

Itzak
1. I'm about to log off and go to a mates

2.I'm too lazy smile

1) Disagreed.

2) Agreed. no expression

it's too long of a story, so just stay out of it, you'll be better off this way wink

Says who? confused

KENobi™

Nothing really. smile It's just funny because his whole post was him being a hypocrite. yes

you don't know anything about what's going on so don't even bother getting into this wink

And it's none of your business either, so...why don't you go back to your Barbies instead of stoking the fire? Hmm?

Leo.M

Itzak

KENobi™
laughing I have to admit... That's true.

Exactly. laughing

Itzak
Now if we could just get K.diddy to admit it. hmm

Bun Bun
Ken i bet many people here have more then a 3rd grade intelligence but on here you can get away for acting retarted. To some its amusing and to others its not. I think both you guys are loveing the fact that your bashing eachother at every chance you get. no expression

My opinion.. ignore list= dumb and i dont use it. I just choose what i wanna read and not want to.

Coldfire
Ken i bet many people here have more then a 3rd grade intelligence but on here you can get away for acting retarted. To some its amusing and to others its not. I think both you guys are loveing the fact that your bashing eachother at every chance you get. no expression

My opinion.. ignore list= dumb and i dont use it. I just choose what i wanna read and not want to.
I think many people on here just like bashing other people every chance they get lol

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Coldfire
I think many people on here just like bashing other people every chance they get lol

Yes i do agree with you on that one amber yes

Coldfire
Yes i do agree with you on that one amber yes
Ah well... those people get banned soon enough anyways hehe big grin

LethalFemme
I dont bash people cause people like me yes lol

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Coldfire
Ah well... those people get banned soon enough anyways hehe big grin

Yes indeed we've seen that happen many times yes

I dont like bashing either femme.. anit my style. I like to get along with people yes

Ohhh well eh

LethalFemme
Yes indeed we've seen that happen many times yes

I dont like bashing either femme.. anit my style. I like to get along with people yes

Ohhh well eh

but then again some people deserve it erm lol

Bun Bun
Originally posted by LethalFemme
but then again some people deserve it erm lol

laughing out loud Exactaly... for me... you know you ticked me off up if your on my bad side big grin laughing out loud

LethalFemme
laughing out loud Exactaly... for me... you know you ticked me off up if your on my bad side big grin laughing out loud

but the people who deserve it get it and I dont have to worry about it lol

Bun Bun
but the people who deserve it get it and I dont have to worry about it lol

big grin yes We are alike my lady

LethalFemme
big grin yes We are alike my lady

i guess so lol

Bun Bun
i guess so lol

clap

LethalFemme
lol

Coldfire
big grin

Itzak
yawn

LethalFemme
yucky

Itzak
Good night all. Bye.

Jawa Lord
I don't know who to side with here.

K. Diddy or Kenobi?

I know which one is right but I like you both.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Jawa Lord
I don't know who to side with here.

K. Diddy or Kenobi?

I know which one is right but I like you both.

Simple...don't side with either. erm

This is just a personal grudge between he and I.

Vinny Valentine
I Can't Fight anymore no

Jawa Lord

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Can't Fight anymore no

Coldfire
confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.