Carnage vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
IMO Carnages speed will make he difference

Carnage-Alien symbiote enhanced human with superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability; granting the ability to scale walls, mimic any type of clothing, create snares, swing lines and bladed weapons which can be used as an appendage or thrown from any point of the body.
The symbiote has the ability to dampen Spider-Man's sixth sense and track its offspring.

Tshern
Carnage is faster and more versatile, but still he doesn't stand a chance. He could beat Colossus with his blades or fist and cause no damage.

Lord Magnus
Carnage is generally better, but still loses this fight. Can't shatter metal. Carnage really is strong though...

spideycarnage
i dont know how this fight would turn out.. carnage is alot stonger than spiderman and venom considerably, he no weakaling... he may be a lil weaker than Colossus but his speed and tenticals makes up for it. even match i think.

Spawnrules
ultimate venom ate carnage

Spawnrules
i really mean it, like dinner

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Spawnrules
ultimate venom ate carnage
i think were talkin bout 616 not ultimate..by the way ulitmate colossus would eat carnage too stick out tongue

Scoobless
Carnage can absorb a hell of a lot of punishment...throughout the whole Maximum Carnage story he was only ever really badly hurt once.... and that was by Firestar's microwave blasts..... blunt force doesn't seem to bother him much at all

That said.... he may not be able to do much to Colossus either

TheKahn
I just don't see how Carnage could hurt Colossus. And while he is pretty durible, Carnage still has a normal human host under the symboite.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i think were talkin bout 616 not ultimate..by the way ulitmate colossus would eat carnage too stick out tongue

i played the video game he really ate him

TheKahn
I think that 616 Carnage would have a better shot at Ult. Colossus. Ult. Colossus is stronger, but still has organic eyes. That would at least be one weakness carnage could use.

Spawnrules
tan tan taaaa

willRules
Originally posted by Spawnrules
i played the video game he really ate him

so have I, but the ultimate video game isn't exactly like the ultimate comics..................

Spawnrules
really my bad

grey fox
Originally posted by willRules
so have I, but the ultimate video game isn't exactly like the ultimate comics..................

Actually some people consider it possibly canon , i dont understand how it could work out though.......

TheKahn
I think that the script was written to be in continuity but its still inconsistant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_spiderman#Video_game

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
Carnage can absorb a hell of a lot of punishment...throughout the whole Maximum Carnage story he was only ever really badly hurt once.... and that was by Firestar's microwave blasts..... blunt force doesn't seem to bother him much at all

That said.... he may not be able to do much to Colossus either

Couldn't Colossus just pull a sentry......?

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox

No, that would make to much sense. wink

K Von Doom

if he pulls Sentry, Sentry would beat him up rolling on floor laughing

Black Adam

Not really. I don't think Colossus is as strong as the Sentry wink

smile

marvelprince
The video game's script was written to be in continuity so its offical canon.

I dnt see Carnage winning this unless he tries to do to Colossus what Vemon did to the Thing. But then again does Colossus even have to breath? If he doesn't then after a long match with Carnage dodging for a while he gets eaten big grin

golem370
How about Carnage snaging colossus and fling him 10miles away? and just keep doing that will eventually knock out Colossus

spideycarnage
carnage isent strong enough to sling him miles away.. but i like carnage i think he'll take this, he can attack colossus eye balls lol

golem370
He is able to lift class50 strength but I seen him being able to lift 50tons. Colossus is only 500pounds

K Von Doom
Originally posted by golem370
He is able to lift class50 strength but I seen him being able to lift 50tons. Colossus is only 500pounds

Wouldn't Colossus be heavier in metal form, like maybe 1 ton?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by golem370

venom is around class 15-20 carnage at max is a class 20-30

Supermutant
The mighty Colossus.

DarkSaint85
Carnage wins.

GroggyGrunt
I'll side with Colossus. BFR is just as much an option for him as it is for Carnage. I'm having a hard time seeing how either one hurts the other, but there's really no weakness in Colossus that Carnage could eventually capitalize on...it'd take time but I think Piotr would put him down in the end.

maxivitopowe
He takes out Piotr the same way he took out the avengers

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
He takes out Piotr the same way he took out the avengers

Ooo, what happened then? Any scans?

Bentley
Carnage sh_tstomps, as Spidey characters >>> X-men characters.

DarkSaint85
He mindcontrolled an entire town, plus Captain America, Wolverine, Hawkeye and the Thing.

Plus, the symbiote has controlled the Silver Surfer before.

Colossus will be nothing.

DARTH POWER
If Venom can hurt Superman then I'm sure Carnage can destroy Colossus wink

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He mindcontrolled an entire town, plus Captain America, Wolverine, Hawkeye and the Thing.

Plus, the symbiote has controlled the Silver Surfer before.

Colossus will be nothing.

Okay, I'm pretty far behind so I'll have to bow out of this one. I had no idea that Carnage now had mind-control under his belt. Silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.