Young Avengers vs Runaways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
I haven't been keeping up with Runaways lately, so I don't know what's changed since Victor joined, but both teams have their current rosters (except Chase has his old Gauntlets).

GalacticStorm
Thats a tough one especially with Vic on the team. However the Young Avengers just seem on the whole more powerful and they work better as a team. Id say the Young Avengers although i prefer reading Runaways smile

Black Adam
Found other Runaways and Young Avengers fan here smile

I give it to The Young avengers.

DarkCrawler
Runaways is better...but YA win, I think.

I'm not so sure...Victor was able to bend a ton of metal with ease with his electromagnetic powers. One word would be needed from Nico, and a member of YA would be screwed. Molly was able to rip the cloak off Cloak and knock Wolverine on his ass, I think that he is able to take Hulkling. Gert and Old Lace are probably able to take the Hawkeye/Mockingbird/Whatever-girl. It seems to take some degree of concetration for Wiccan to use his powers. I think that Nico would be able to take him out before he could fully utilize his powers.

The teams nowadays are like this?

Stature, Whatever-girl, Wiccan, Hulkling.

VS

Nico, Chase (does he get the Leapfrog?), Molly, Victor, Gertrude and Old Lace.

Nico/Victor > Wiccan

Molly > Hulkling

Gert & Old Lace > Whatever-girl

Chase (provided that he gets Leapfrog) > Stature

I might just be biased, though smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Runaways is better...but YA win, I think.

I'm not so sure...Victor was able to bend a ton of metal with ease with his electromagnetic powers. One word would be needed from Nico, and a member of YA would be screwed. Molly was able to rip the cloak off Cloak and knock Wolverine on his ass, I think that he is able to take Hulkling. Gert and Old Lace are probably able to take the Hawkeye/Mockingbird/Whatever-girl. It seems to take some degree of concetration for Wiccan to use his powers. I think that Nico would be able to take him out before he could fully utilize his powers.

The teams nowadays are like this?

Stature, Whatever-girl, Wiccan, Hulkling.

VS

Nico, Chase (does he get the Leapfrog?), Molly, Victor, Gertrude and Old Lace.

Nico/Victor > Wiccan

Molly > Hulkling

Gert & Old Lace > Whatever-girl

Chase (provided that he gets Leapfrog) > Stature

I might just be biased, though smile

Hulkling>Molly. I love Molly. But she aint no SUPER SKRULL.

Nico/Victor> Wiccan (Maybe.....provided she hasn't used up most of her good spells. Otherwise bye bye Nico.

Kate Bishop>Dino and chubby girl.

Chase has his old Gauntlets. That said stature steeps on him. and the rest of the Runaways if there not careful and fast enough.

Black Adam
dancedancedance

Khellendros
Runaways. The YA ar ea bunch of stubborn punks who do what they do as more of a hobby. The Runaways have survived more hardships together, and with Victor the Mini-Magneto on the team, they take this fight.

Nico owns Wiccan because her spells are faster.

Molly and Old Lace should take Hulkling, he hasn't impressed me so far.

Victor zaps Stature.

Gauntlet boy takes out the Hawkeye wannabe, he just has a better ranged attack.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Khellendros
Runaways. The YA ar ea bunch of stubborn punks who do what they do as more of a hobby. The Runaways have survived more hardships together, and with Victor the Mini-Magneto on the team, they take this fight.

Nico owns Wiccan because her spells are faster.

Molly and Old Lace should take Hulkling, he hasn't impressed me so far.

Victor zaps Stature.

Gauntlet boy takes out the Hawkeye wannabe, he just has a better ranged attack.

Or Stature steeps on the Runaways all at once.

Black Adam
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

thesilverspider
Young avengers in a curbstomp as of issue #10 they got two new members in the Vision and a speedster who can accelerate and destabilize atomic matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.