Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
No they are not actually war but actually something we like and we struggle for it. Guy against Guy, they punch each other, push, fall, use whatever they can get to finish it quickly, but never meant to kill each other. Right after it comes peace and sometimes they become friends later. Who and What started it? Basically is what we called "pissed" either a collision by accident or someone having a bad day. I do not fight, I kill. Why? Because the reasons I have mentioned are not mine. I never fall into provocations, I only act as defense from attacks, not words. The police can come for me and I'd gladly give my testimony of what happened-self defense. If someone represents an obstacle from your interest, please change curse, do not cross the red line. I am sure by doing so you will get what you want as a real winner and that frustrated person should lose it all. Do you agree on this?

botankus
So the big bully challenged you to a fight in the parking lot at 3:00? Good luck, and remember...kill, not fight.

redcaped
If a dog comes right at you to bite you to death would you let it? There has been many cases of dogs killing people in public places, even in the neighborhood. Sometimes people behave like these dogs.

Victor Von Doom
Red...you know you're only meant to write some of your thoughts down, right?

Think of your thoughts as a 'first draft'.

PVS
well, i sure am impressed with your spontainious "dont f*** with me" thread,
which is completely irrelivent to anything, including the title of your own thread. btw, did you beat your breast like a gorilla after you typed that?

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Red...you know you're only meant to write some of your thoughts down, right?

Think of your thoughts as a 'first draft'.

laughing out loud

redcaped
By the way, they are not breast but chest...do not fight laughing out loud My presence here are just words, don't forget.

redcaped
If you are a guy, please do not feel uncomfortable by my ego, have your own. I wish we where all like brothers, but most of you refuse creating a war=man. If women could fight like men they will kill you in the act, as for now they do but slowly. Again, I am not a woman, I just borrow things they possess which makes them strong and that's patience and calmed mind. Enjoy it, I'm out.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by redcaped
My presence here are just words, don't forget.

Ah, that's true. You are just words, much like the rest of us. But, when the words you use to represent yourself don't make sense to people, then what does that say about you to those people?

fini
TOUCHE!!!!!!!

Inspectah Deck
No they are not actually war but actually something we like and we struggle for it. Guy against Guy, they punch each other, push, fall, use whatever they can get to finish it quickly, but never meant to kill each other. Right after it comes peace and sometimes they become friends later. Who and What started it? Basically is what we called "pissed" either a collision by accident or someone having a bad day. I do not fight, I kill. Why? Because the reasons I have mentioned are not mine. I never fall into provocations, I only act as defense from attacks, not words. The police can come for me and I'd gladly give my testimony of what happened-self defense. If someone represents an obstacle from your interest, please change curse, do not cross the red line. I am sure by doing so you will get what you want as a real winner and that frustrated person should lose it all. Do you agree on this?

So you'll kill a person just because your pissed?

That's cool

JacopeX
No they are not actually war but actually something we like and we struggle for it. Guy against Guy, they punch each other, push, fall, use whatever they can get to finish it quickly, but never meant to kill each other. Right after it comes peace and sometimes they become friends later. Who and What started it? Basically is what we called "pissed" either a collision by accident or someone having a bad day. I do not fight, I kill. Why? Because the reasons I have mentioned are not mine. I never fall into provocations, I only act as defense from attacks, not words. The police can come for me and I'd gladly give my testimony of what happened-self defense. If someone represents an obstacle from your interest, please change curse, do not cross the red line. I am sure by doing so you will get what you want as a real winner and that frustrated person should lose it all. Do you agree on this? Yup, here are the only reasons I will fight or jump someone or kill

1. If you hit me ((of course))
2. If you talk sooooooooooo much shit about my personal life
3. If you break somethin of mines or hit or kill someone i love
4. If youre Osama Bin Laden or you related to Francisco Pizarro ((the one who took over the Incas)) and your happy wit his decision of doin that.

redcaped
Permission. "Saca Los Perrors a Mear"

redcaped
Oops, error!

KharmaDog
If you are a guy, please do not feel uncomfortable by my ego

Be less worried about your ego, and more worried about your tenuous grip on sanity.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Yup, here are the only reasons I will fight or jump someone or kill

1. If you hit me ((of course))
2. If you talk sooooooooooo much shit about my personal life
3. If you break somethin of mines or hit or kill someone i love
4. If youre Osama Bin Laden or you related to Francisco Pizarro ((the one who took over the Incas)) and your happy wit his decision of doin that.

I am willing to bet that as a 14 year old wannabe gangsta you are more likely to stain your shorts and run crying home to momma before you were ready to deal with an actual situation where physical violence was not only possible, but probable.

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Be less worried about your ego, and more worried about your tenuous grip on sanity.

I am willing to bet that as a 14 year old wannabe gangsta you are more likely to stain your shorts and run crying home to momma before you were ready to deal with an actual situation where physical violence was not only possible, but probable. iight here we go again roll eyes (sarcastic) Yo first of all, i neva run away, i got heart and pride for myself and I fight for me and to defend myself. Ive been in these situations before and yo im not like all 14 year olds. 14 aint so young, if you were to talk to a 11 year old and they say all that, you should be talkin then. Im 14 so jus let me be and quit botherin me so i could ave a normal discussion, iight homes?

redcaped
You must prove first someone is a coward.

JacopeX
yea, if they run away from a fight, there runnin away from there pride and heart.

KharmaDog
iight here we go again roll eyes (sarcastic) Yo first of all, i neva run away, i got heart and pride for myself and I fight for me and to defend myself. Ive been in these situations before and yo im not like all 14 year olds. 14 aint so young, if you were to talk to a 11 year old and they say all that, you should be talkin then. Im 14 so jus let me be and quit botherin me so i could ave a normal discussion, iight homes?

14 is young. And I guarantee you that you have either run away before and lied or you just have never been in a situation that was hostile enough. And don't respond with examples, you have lied so often in these forums whatever you say cannot be believed.

yea, if they run away from a fight, there runnin away from there pride and heart.

Or they are saving their lives. Sometimes a hasty retreat is the best option. Your immature notion of bravery would get you killed if you actually adhered to it, which I doubt you do.

redcaped
Hold On Boys...when there is danger you must run but never from a match.

Hit_and_Miss
Alot of people don't respect the queensberry rules... Where you don't get a fair fight... Just a bunch of n00bs with knives.... They are cowards..
These fights don't end either... They just continue from 1 sighting to the next...

JacopeX
14 is young. And I guarantee you that you have either run away before and lied or you just have never been in a situation that was hostile enough. And don't respond with examples, you have lied so often in these forums whatever you say cannot be believed.

Or they are saving their lives. Sometimes a hasty retreat is the best option. Your immature notion of bravery would get you killed if you actually adhered to it, which I doubt you do.

no, 11 is young, 14 is teen years. I never run away as long as i have my pride and dignity to fight back. Yo are you a stalker cuz i think you got the wrong person. Im at NYC/CT iight.

iight I dont care if I die. Im not afraid to die cuz i alwayz wonder how it is to die. You see, im not tryin to prove shit to people, im tryin to prove myself that im not afraid and im not gonna be a coward about small things like gettin stabbed, bein threatened, gettin a heart attack cuz to tell you the truth, ive always stand up for myself and I always will. You all gotta be the boss and jus take over. I pray to god now days and wear the cross around my neck hopin he will help wit my life which is goin on pretty good and wit school. Yo if you dont belive me, its iight cuz wut i said is personal and its all about me. Kharma, you dont know me, dont act like you know me cuz you jus dont. The only person who knows me is me. No one else. Its another persons mind, there own thoghts.

redcaped
Who's the enemy? Only you can have the answer and only you will act.

KharmaDog
no, 11 is young, 14 is teen years. I never run away as long as i have my pride and dignity to fight back. Yo are you a stalker cuz i think you got the wrong person. Im at NYC/CT iight.

iight I dont care if I die. Im not afraid to die cuz i alwayz wonder how it is to die. You see, im not tryin to prove shit to people, im tryin to prove myself that im not afraid and im not gonna be a coward about small things like gettin stabbed, bein threatened, gettin a heart attack cuz to tell you the truth, ive always stand up for myself and I always will. You all gotta be the boss and jus take over. I pray to god now days and wear the cross around my neck hopin he will help wit my life which is goin on pretty good and wit school. Yo if you dont belive me, its iight cuz wut i said is personal and its all about me. Kharma, you dont know me, dont act like you know me cuz you jus dont. The only person who knows me is me. No one else. Its another persons mind, there own thoghts.

You're a fool.

JacopeX
You're a fool. lol, you probably wouldnt do that now would you. Its pride and heart I got iight!

WrathfulDwarf
In a fight if you get your ass kick....well, you got your ass kicked. Accept your defeat. Only a loser would ***** a moan.

botankus
I vote we all kick redcaped's ass!

redcaped
Why?!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by botankus

Here, Here!

botankus
Why?!

I'm going to bite you like a dog in a public place...

Capt_Fantastic
I'm going to bite you like a dog in a public place...

oooh..naughty. That's hot. Like a spreading warm spot in a futuristic space suit.

redcaped
No way! I'm running away!

JacopeX
I vote we all kick redcaped's ass! man lez jump this foo'

JacopeX
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
In a fight if you get your ass kick....well, you got your ass kicked. Accept your defeat. Only a loser would ***** a moan. yes I agree

KharmaDog
lol, you probably wouldnt do that now would you. Its pride and heart I got iight!

Sorry...you're more of a dumbass than a fool. A fool doesn't realize he's a fool. A dumbass knows he's a dumbass, but he just can't help himself.

I'm in, so long as we can kick around Jaco also. Kinda like a two for one deal.

man lez jump this foo'

"lez jump"? is that some lesbian martial arts move? Or are you just being a dumbass again?

Hit_and_Miss
I'm in, so long as we can kick around Jaco also. Kinda like a two for one deal.

I'm not sure I can kick a planeter's ass... He could call on captain planet if the other kids were around...

All his talk of heart was useless till the other 4 turned up.. then the demi-god planet turned up.... plus that helper monkey looked kinda vicious.. don't those things carry plagues...

well.. after streching that out I thought I should just clear myself up...
Jaco=5th planeter with the power of heart

Sir Whirlysplat

Jacope, Your not afraid to die sad At 14 you haven't really lived.

Inspectah Deck
"lez jump"? is that some lesbian martial arts move? Or are you just being a dumbass again?

laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Jacope, Your not afraid to die sad At 14 you haven't really lived. I dont wanna die but im not afraid of it. The reason why I dont wanna die is because I have so many friends, family, and people who care about me. And i wanna become a professional soccer player. But im jus not afraid to die. Its really hard to explain.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I'm not sure I can kick a planeter's ass... He could call on captain planet if the other kids were around...

All his talk of heart was useless till the other 4 turned up.. then the demi-god planet turned up.... plus that helper monkey looked kinda vicious.. don't those things carry plagues...

well.. after streching that out I thought I should just clear myself up...
Jaco=5th planeter with the power of heart thats cuz you dont belive in yourself, why should anyone listen to you.

"You dont need to be the strongest or the best...all you need is Heart and Pride"

~Jacope Jesfen~

Hit_and_Miss
ok... perhaps you didn't get the pop culture reference... its about a little kid who likes to think he can defend the planet from bad guys.. He even has special powers... The power of heart... and with it he relies on other to fight for him... for he himself is powerless and weak, Though he talks the talk, He can't back it up...

See the connection???

"You don't need to be the strongest or the best...to be mediocre in life"

~Jacope Jesfen~

K.Diddy
I dont wanna die but im not afraid of it. The reason why I dont wanna die is because I have so many friends, family, and people who care about me. And i wanna become a professional soccer player. But im jus not afraid to die. Its really hard to explain.

Your a gangsta that wants to be a professional soccer player no expression

JacopeX
Yea and.....

redcaped
Fighting is Violence and against the law. If you cause injuries to certain individual this person can press serious charges. I fear fights and death. Whoever I encounter with an attitude is always going to be with someone else that can be a supporting witness. Basically I am a very shy person so into my things...they always make me feel angry but I will still be saved not really from them but from authority. I was told that a male should never be afraid of another male no matter what differences might be, but I do feel fear and concern about what may happen after my actions...what comes next?

DraconaInVolata
I've never been in actual fight before, though I've come close. Then again, most guys are shocked enough when you can pin them against the wall off their feet with one hand when all they did was call ya a dumb blonde. lol.

As far as fighting, I try to avoid it if I can, just because I don't think fighting solves anything, only times things like the above mentioned have happened is if I snap completely and I actually blacked out that time in particular. But if someone were to hit me first, there's no doubt that I'd stand up for myself.

Capt_Fantastic
Guy against Guy

Or! guy against drag queen. Or! guy against queens Or! Guy against straight guys who find out "homo" doesn't want to sleep with them Or! guy against homo who thinks he's a queen.

It's all relative.

Trust me, there's nothing more scary that a pissed off drag queen.

Quiero Mota

Just beat the shit out of him, homes. No need to kill unless you have no other options.

Ex11B
When it's your time to Die,there is nothing you can do about it.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
I've never been in actual fight before, though I've come close. Then again, most guys are shocked enough when you can pin them against the wall off their feet with one hand when all they did was call ya a dumb blonde. lol.

Never been in a fight before!?

Better hurry up and piss someone off before it is to late!

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Never been in a fight before!?

Better hurry up and piss someone off before it is to late!

rofl. Nah, I'll just let them piss me off, it's not that hard to do. big grin

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Or! guy against drag queen.

i would love to see drag queens fight

i smell pay per view laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
i would love to see drag queens fight

i smell pay per view laughing out loud

For some reason I picture denis rodman being involved.

JacopeX
Fighting is Violence and against the law. If you cause injuries to certain individual this person can press serious charges. I fear fights and death. Whoever I encounter with an attitude is always going to be with someone else that can be a supporting witness. Basically I am a very shy person so into my things...they always make me feel angry but I will still be saved not really from them but from authority. I was told that a male should never be afraid of another male no matter what differences might be, but I do feel fear and concern about what may happen after my actions...what comes next? Yea, fo reel I neva start fights wit people but if they hit me, I have the rights to fight back wit out gettin into worst trouble. Icant jus walk away. I dont no one would.

DiamondBullets
Yea, fo reel I neva start fights wit people but if they hit me, I have the rights to fight back wit out gettin into worst trouble. Icant jus walk away. I dont no one would.

^ WTF did you just say?

botankus
Redcaped, I thought you were dead from that fight you were going to have 2 months ago with that bully. Or maybe it just took you 2 months to recover from the beat-down.

TheOne101
I dont know about you all but this thread seems pretty pointless from post #1. It started as redcapped saying something absolutely stupid, random, and pointless, then people were notifying him of this stupid post, then we have a "who has the biggest balls on the anonymous internet forum" contest with 14 year olds and 40 year old men who live with their parents trolling forums all day every day for some sick personal reason, and as far as i can see the one who won was female..... Please, This is sadening, let this thread die.

botankus
Originally posted by TheOne101
I dont know about you all but this thread seems pretty pointless from post #1. It started as redcapped saying something absolutely stupid, random, and pointless, then people were notifying him of this stupid post, then we have a "who has the biggest balls on the anonymous internet forum" contest with 14 year olds and 40 year old men who live with their parents trolling forums all day every day for some sick personal reason, and as far as i can see the one who won was female..... Please, This is sadening, let this thread die.

Oh, do elaborate on the '40-year old men who live with their parents trolling forums all day for some sick personal reason' part of it, citing specific examples that don't involve using personal beliefs stemming from using blinders generated from barely being older than a teenager.

K.Diddy
Fighting is cool and helps you get sex from females yes

Valharu
Yeah. B*****s love scars and missing teeth.
Its how I get some.

(with money)

Capt_Fantastic
Trust me, drag queens would fight. And it would be more conclusive than a straight people fight.

As long as the drag queen still stands, then a woman has had her hair pulled out.

I might add, that drag queens and transexuals are not...I repreat! NOT gay men! Most of the time.

All that shit goes down without our consent. But, I do declare a winner.

JacopeX
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^ WTF did you just say? You cant even read my post eh....I thought that whole "I cant read your posts" thing wuz over wit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.