fave joker quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lino111
mine is:

motp: we are talking about the old man and the sport of his loins just calls!

Doc Ock
It's actually "spawn of his loins" wink

If we're talking MOTP quotes,I really liked when the old gangster Sal Valestra grabbed Joker in an angry frenzy.Joker swiped his hands off him and says:

"Don't touch me old man.I don't know where you've been"

laughing

lino111
oh right. thanks

Knightfall93
i LOVE...
MOTP: "Yes, that's what I want see... a nice... big.... smile!"

atharpina
a serious house on serious earth: "Well...this guy goes into the hospital, okay?...His wife's just had a baby and he can't wait to see them both. So he meets the doctor and says, 'Oh, doc, I've been so worried. How are they?' And the doctor smiles and says, 'They're fine. Just fine. Your wife delivered a healthy baby boy and they're both in tip-top form.....You're one lucky guy' So the guy rushed into the maternity ward with his flowers. But its empty. His wife's bed's empty. 'Doc?' he says and he turns around and the doctor and the nurses wave their arms and scream in his face...
'APRIL FOOL! YOU'RE WIFE'S DEAD AND THE BABY'S A SPASTIC!' Get it?"

Knightfall93
LOL. But as Tony Blair would say...
"That's not politically correct. We are sorry to inform you that your wife is deceased and your baby is born. However, he is suffering from cerebral pulsey"

lino111
89: honey, u will never believe what happened to me today.

Doc Ock
From Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Joker: "I must admit it's sadly anti-climatic.Behind all the stern and batarangs,you're just a little boy in a play suit crying for mummy and daddy.It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic..........ah what the heck I'll laugh anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Knightfall93
I love the climax of Return of the Joker, that is bad ass! Where Terry laughs at Joker...

Alienman24

steverules
"How dare they laugh at my boner," LOL, back then boner meant joke.

Knightfall93
I love all the lines he has in the TAS Laughing Fish episode! There's just so many HILARIOUS wisecracks...

Impediment
Mine is from The Killing Joke, immediately after Barbara Gorodn has been shot in the spine by Joker, and has crashed backwards onto a glass coffee table:

"Please don't worry. It's a psychological complaint. Common amongst ex-librarians. You see, she thinks she's a coffee table edition....Mind you I can't say much for the volumes condition. I mean, there's a hole in the jacket and the spine appears to be damaged. Frankly, she won't be walking off the shelves in that state of repair. In fact, the idea of her walking anywhere seems increasingly remote. But then, that's always a problem with softbacks. God, these literary discussions are SO dry!"

Knightfall93
LMAO! That is f**king hilarious!

Impediment
Moore has a lot of metaphors and symbolism in his stories.

Knightfall93
Maybe it's just my poor memory bt I cant remember many from Watchmen...

Impediment
Seriously?? Dude, the ENTIRE Watchmen storyline is dripping and oozing with symbolism. Some college professors around the nation are actually starting to incorporate The Watchmen into their curriculum because it's so symbolic.

Scarecrow756
Here are some of my favourite Joker quotes.
"Card Games, Dr Ruth, You know me I adore Card Games.- Arkham Asylum.
"I always envisioned my winning as a result of Cunning. At the end of a bitter strugle between the Batman and I.- Joker`s Five Way Revenge

Knightfall93
I havent read it for ages...

Scarecrow756
What haven`t you read for ages.

Knightfall93
Watchmen, a pure classic story...

Scarecrow756
Whats is it about, because I have heard loads of praises and good and reviews about it.

Knightfall93
Basically, 8 years earlier all the heroes were forced to retire because of rioting crowds and everyone hated 'em but 1 hero kept going, Rorschach. The original heroes were all normal people in a group called the Minutem,en... when 1 of them is murdered, it all leads to a thrilling story!

Dazzler619
From BTAS

"You killed Captain Clown! YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN!

Knightfall93
WTF?

atharpina
Originally posted by Dazzler619
From BTAS

"You killed Captain Clown! YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN!

Haha I loved that episode! That part where the Joker is sitting cross legged on the piece of scrap metal as it rides down the conveyor belt is amazing. The way he smiled and didn't move or say anything...it was so creepy. Oh and the eerie circus music, everyone should watch that one.

Knightfall93
Name of episode? Series?

atharpina
episode: The Last Laugh

series: Volume 1 of TAS

Knightfall93
Hmmm... my fave Jokr of TAS is probably "The Laughjing Fish", pure CLASSICO!

warped
"Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... if I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

SelinaAndBruce
I love the Joker I could go on for days about some of the things he's said in different incarnations that I love. I really love just about everything he said in that Christmas episode where he pied Batman in the face. I love

"it's a candle Einstein only this one blows you out"

"That's it. The next time I start a gang, no women. YOU HEAR ME? NO WOMEN! "

"You IDIOT! You made me. Remember? You dropped me into that vat of chemicals. That wasn't easy to get over, and don't think that I didn't try."

"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "

"The pen, is truly mightier than the sword! "

sindahouse
K here I go...

Batman TAS: Jokers Favour

"Well look at the size of the cake man, you can't expect her to open up the door and push it all in at once, THINK!!"
and
"Look my rude friend, we can't have people cursing each other on the freeway, its simply not polite"

Batman TAS: The strange secret of doctor strange
" Boy did you get a wrong number. Leave your message at the sound of the shriek...NO PLEASE DON'T ARRRGGGHHH!!!!"

and my all time fave... (mentioned already)
Batman TAS: Mask of Phantasm
"We're speaking of the old man and the spawn of his loins just happens to call.."

There are many others.. Esecially in the comics, but they are the first to come to mind

steverules
My fav is: 'How dare they laugh at my boner!' (think thats how it's spelt)

GGS
What are you looking for? Bat-car keys? Bat-breath-mints?

FistOfThe North
"Where Is He? He's never been this late before?!. There's a certain rhythm to these things. I cause trouble; he shows up. We have some laughs and the game starts all over."

- The Joker in "Harlequinade"

coolmovies
Jack is dead my friend you can call me the joker

Bat Dude
"Batman? Batman!?! What kind of a world do we live in? Where a guy dresses up like a bat... and steals all of my press!"

sindahouse
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"Where Is He? He's never been this late before?!. There's a certain rhythm to these things. I cause trouble; he shows up. We have some laughs and the game starts all over."

- The Joker in "Harlequinade"

lol,

yeh i forgot about that one.. magic!!!

Wolverine2006
In All Star Batman:

"They call me the Joker, but I'm not very funny."

Toku King
I have lot, but I'll go for the ones not posted yet.

'89 - "Wait until they get a load of me."
'89 - "This town needs an enima!"
Return Of The Joker - "I'm ready to give this town a wedgie again!"
Gotham Knights - "Hush! Long time no see! Then again, that's a little too early for me either way."

Wittig
"TONIGHT YOU'RE GUNNA BREAK YOUR ONE RULE!"

Wittig
What's the best joker episode from the animated series?

Wittig
Batman- Justice will be served Joker.
Joker- SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

[EC] Icarus II
Here are a few big grin

"What? Not laughing yet? Just wait 'til I get to the punch line. It'll kill you! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa"

"You shot me in the leg! How will I walk...oh, just like your daughter. Good one, Commissioner! (laughing)"

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled kids!!!! Now get me Santa Claus!"

and finally, this is from the Trickster talking about Joker rolling on floor laughing
"Oh, God. Good going, Neron. Pick a guy no one wants to be in the room with. When villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories."

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.