Proving Ground Discussion Character Creation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trojan Man

pacmaniac
Name: Pac Maion
Sex: not yet (jk) male
Height: 6 ft 3
Weight: 210lbs
Appereance: Wiry but strong, messy neck lenght brown hare, stubbleon shin and upper lip, blue eyes.
Personality: Wise cracking, optimistic, the one whos always making jokes whilst he and his fire team carry a semi-unconcious family out of a burning house.
History: Born and raised in yorkshire (but without a strong yorkshire accent), he had always been behind socialy. he wanted to do something worth while with his life, become a succes, because he was tired of being pushed around. he aced 9 A-levels, and got a masters in science, IT and mathematics. he is a member of the local gun squad, and is a master marksman.

Trojan Man
Awesome profile.

pacmaniac
thanks man. urs is cool too smile

DarkDethbringer
post mien tomorrw got to have my tea then off to bed

theevilgood
How long has this been up??? Well, I'm in as long as it's approved already. Can we be human test subjects, like Alice, who were injected with the T-virus, but not transformed. if yes, then I'll make another character

Name: Raphael "The Stilletto"
Sex: male
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 160 lbs
Appereance: see bottom
Personality: Cocky, arrogant, wicked with a knife
History: His ancestor was also called Raphael Sorel (the one from soulcalibur). Raphael is in no way's your typical S.T.A.R.S. officer, which is why he was reserved for spec ops, extremely dangerous operations. He has yet to fail a mission. The drugs didn't exactly work properly, so they actually had to assist the drug by knocking him out, so that the drugs could begin to work.

DarkDethbringer
Name: Jaric Carey VonSnageric
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210 lbs. (all muscle)
Occupation: STARS Operative, sspecializes in Stealth, Sniper ability, Explosives and, Hand-to-Hand Combat
Appereance: Firey Red hair, Green eyes, scar and left cheek, STARS uniform
Personality: Firey red hair with a tempor to match, can be fun loving but his tempor often gets in teh way, Being irish doesnt help his tempor but inproves his fighting ability.
History: Born in Ireland but raised all over the world, in different artial Arts, and culturs with his fathe rhis mothe rdied when he was born, his parents were both Irish making him a pureblood He is proud on many occasions not afraid to be cocky but often his temper gets teh best of him. After many years of Pro Wrestling when he was older he went into eth Military being on of there most impressive specimens he was brought to eth STARS organization He quickly rose through teh ranks was leader of many teams at one time.

theevilgood
ever heard of proper grammer, and periods at the ends of your sentences?

DarkDethbringer
ever heard of being polite and sticking your nose up your own business?
and oh HOLY CRAP! your male! all this time I didnt check your gender i thought you were female lol

midnite127
Ooh la la...oh so curious. I thinks I may, ya know, join this...

If that's alright <.<''.....

..and ya know, if it's okay I join in the morrow, most likely the Eastern afternoon...

MadMel
i MAY join this.

DarkDethbringer
oh cool hey midnite! you were aesome in the Dreadful city rpg howve you been?

MadMel
Heres my character
Name: John Bakman
Sex:male
Height:6,3
Weight:170
Occupation: S.T.A.R.S spec ops scout, under command of officer raphael.
Appereance:thin and muscular, short black hair, hazel eyes. wears special S.T.A.R.S stealth clothing.
Personality:makes jokes, but is serious when it comes to the job.
History:Andrew was born in Australia. he grew up as a farmer, and had learned to shoot and drive well. at age 16 he joined the army, who saw his true potential in scouting, and sent him to stars. he rose to the highly dangerous spec ops. he bacame fast friends with his teammates and evently won the trust of his officer, raphael (theevilgood).
so am i in??

Trojan Man
Great profiles, you guys. We can start the Roleplay, and as for ANYONE who joins late while we are in a roleplay process. Pretend you have been with us the whole time, just to make it more sense.

Dyingstar
Name: Rand .S
Height: 6'2
Weight: 178
Appereance: weres all black when not in a offier uniform
Personality: looks goth but is very happy and likes to make friends when he can
History: he is a Rookie at the station but is one of the best shooters. He somtimes feels that he must prove himself to make a point. he doesnt try to make enemys but somtimes it happens

DarkDethbringer
you have t be STARS dying star

MadMel
looool

Trojan Man
Yeah, By the way. Pac, you need you're character also to be S.T.A.R.S. Sorry, that I haven't noticed that.

midnite127
(oy, normally I place more effort into zhe bio but due to time restraints, I hafta be quick. And i've been otays Darkdeth, could be better but thats life...)

Here's my profile.
Name: Leviathan Barbosa
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 142 Ibs
Appearance: Holding a cinnamon complexion, Levi eyes are a luminous grey, the hue reflecting her current mood. Her hair is raven black with the occasionally streak of blue and green running through her bun. Her bangs contain mainly the deep azure and emerald decorating the rest of her hair. Slightly toned, Levi's ears each have two diamond piercings, inklings of a tattoo visible around her neck.
Personality: Curious and sarcastic best sums up Levi, a smile of amusement always gracing her face. She scowls but never for too long. She doesn't like to seem anything but content, anything but happy. But is she really...?
History: Born and raised in NYC, Levi found herself desperately wishing to be a police officer, in deep admiration of New York's Finest. Unlike the other girl's around her, she abhorred Barbie and ballerinas. Levi preferred action movies, crazy experiences, anything bound to get her in trouble. However, she didn't realize the effects of her actions on those around until her 13th birthday. On lucky thirteen, her mother passed away due to uncontrollable circumstances though it is still a stain on her consciousness. Growing up by her father's hand, she softened the psychotic personality she held in her youth, hints of her eccentricity and thirst for adventure occasionally shining through in college. Somehow, not even she's sure how, she became a cop but was soon sought after by S.T.A.R.S. A scarily accurate shot and occasional opportunist, she couldn't turn them down and joined the team...

(Bah, it'll do...and I'll postie laters....)

Freak1992
Name: James Ashford
Height: 5'6
Weight: 121
Appereance: short, spiky, brown hair, a Black Anarchy t shirt, Dark blue Jeans.
Personality: James is usually a quiet person. he likes to try and hit on girls in school . he is in collage, and is going on his second year to become a doctor.
History: James' life was more of a quiet one. he spent his life going from foster home to foster home. he simply refused to talk to all of his fostor parents until he turned 18. At age 18 he went to collage to become a doctor. he is going on his second year now, but before that.... he saw some people, they looked like they had been ripped to shreds and were still walking. they walked towards him and wouldnt stop. he knew they werent alive, so he ran into the nearest gun shop and picked up a berretta and a few boxes of ammo... he ran to the police station to see a few people that looked to be alive.

Dyingstar
accepted of course

sobe
Name:camille lynn just
Sex:female
Height: 5 feet tall
Weight:60
Occupation:under decover cop/artest((going to become a artest))
Appereance: updated
Personality:touch,shy
History:Camille is one touf cookie because of all the deaths she seen she one has her dad still liveing the rest did by a car crash. Camille dont speck to her father much she dont realy like them he blams her for her familys death. Camille is a good fighter and she is mostly shy ,she draws she can realy draw but she is trying to be a artest. She dont like being around people she is soften by cute things

((going to post heart's pic in a little bite))

Name:heart lynn
Sex:female
Height:5.2
Weight:99
Appereance: ((post in a min))
Personality:clam, shy ,flirty kinda((like me)),mean
History:Heart dont have any thing no family she was left on her own she lived by her self for 9 years she didnt talk much she loves guys but dont go near them that much. She is vary stong she can kill some one with out hesatating .

sobe
(heart)

BulletsXScene
Name: Dresden Thomas
Sex:male
Height:5'10
Weight:120
Occupation: S.T.A.R.S Operative{secializes in Stealth and Hand-to-Hand combat
Appereance:Long Black hair with blonde bangs:green eyes:
Personality:silent, anger, and violent
History:When he was 12 his parents got killed by a gang, then at 14 got adopted by an abusive familie and started doing crime,at 17 he killed his adopted father and mother, and was sent to a prison from 18-19,but was put free for lack of evidence and at 20 was put into S.T.A.R.S.

pacmaniac
ok due to the stars requirement, im gonna be ex stars.

soren
Name: Vincent Rachez
Height: 6'4"
Weight: not sure
Apperance: I'll post a pic
Personality: he is very serious when doing his work, in battle he won't leave anyone behind, he can sometimes be grumpy and boring but when he knows he is trusted he can be more fun, and can be mischievous.
History: will be revealed when I can think of one.

soren
(Here.)

RavenKnight
Name: Raven Melendez
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9"
Weight: ???
Appereance: Picture below
Personality: Shy, Tough, Kick-Ass when it calls for it
History: Born and raised in Raccoon City. She's been through the Umbrella Zombie bullshit. She was suspened from star when she had helped out run aways Jill Valentine, Barry Burton and her cousin, Chris Redfield

Fox13
Name: Jake Granger
Sex: yes plz ^-^.. jk.. Male
Hight: 5'8
Weight: 122
Appearance: long brown hair, thin, black leather jacket, baggy blue jeans.
Skin Tone: White/caucasion
Personality: a very good friend to have, he will always protect his friends before himself. he is out going, and cocky, and a tad bit perverted.
History: He was born in NYC, he was the son of the best sniper in Umbrella. His father was once an Umbrella Scientist as well as a sniper, he was one of the ones who made the virus... and also the one who was tested on. ever since they had made his father a monster, and he was the one to kill him, he hated umbrella and everything else there was to do with it, he joined them for but three weeks and didnt quiet like it, he got usefull gun training, and is a master at making new types of bullets and guns, he simply needed the tools.

Thunder Fox
Name: alex xanatos
Height: 6"4
Weight: 220
Appereance: see pic
Personality: sacastic and keeps to him self unless is givin orders

MadMel
yay 2 foxes laughing out loud

soren
Name: Shetan Rachez
sex: male
appearance: I'll post a pic
personality: He is a mutinous and can't hardly be trusted.
bio: he is a mutinous freak expiramented on bye umbrella and decided to work for them as a mercenary after they made him look like a part fox with expiraments that made him lose his memory.

theevilgood
I'm giving my character to the first poster who says they want it (in their post)

MadMel
i might quit too, ur all going too fast for me sad

Fox13
NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PLZZZZZZ dont qquit!!!

MadMel
i said i MIGHT fox. besides, i can see you at hero high. i might become the mod of a different place so i wont have as much time on my hands to rp at his place.

Fox13
Name: Fox
Apperance: (Think Cloud strife from final fantasy 7)
Hight: 5'7
Weight: 121
History: Unknown

MadMel
ok im quiting. ur all going too fast for me sad so sorry. and someone kill john..and plz give him a herioc death. he deserves it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.