SON OF A.. MY GOD.. *dies*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
So I was playing KotOR for about... um.. 2 and a half hours I think and the last time I saved was when i just got out of the prison on the Leviathan. So blah blah everything happened, fought Malak then got back on my ship and went to that yavin space station thingy. And my computer said "no, I dont want to play KotOR anymore so I'm quitting without letting you save binatch". shock

Son of a whore computer can eat my stones cry *curls into ball and shakes violently* Grrrr. *stabs out eyeballs*

Bloigen
So your computer is being controlled by Satan?

Slay
I hate it when that happens...Or when a game doesn't have a save option...****ing Hitman disgust

Ronny
Might as well be. crybaby

It should be illegal for computers to suck.

Ronny
faint I want to go play more but I'm afraif if I do my eyeballs will rot out of my skull and I'll die from choaking on my own blood when it fills my lungs after screaming so much.

I have lost all will to live... *puts in ANH*

rickyduck
Originally posted by Ronny
Might as well be. crybaby

It should be illegal for computers to suck.
erm Nope. Sucking are the only things computers are good at these days

Slay
faint I want to go play more but I'm afraif if I do my eyeballs will rot out of my skull and I'll die from choaking on my own blood when it fills my lungs after screaming so much.

Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse lyric no expression

WrathfulDwarf
KOTOR is so 2003 sleep

Ronny
*sigh*

*checks Cd player* I havent listened to them in months..

Bardock42
So I was playing KotOR for about... um.. 2 and a half hours I think and the last time I saved was when i just got out of the prison on the Leviathan. So blah blah everything happened, fought Malak then got back on my ship and went to that yavin space station thingy. And my computer said "no, I dont want to play KotOR anymore so I'm quitting without letting you save binatch". shock

Son of a whore computer can eat my stones cry *curls into ball and shakes violently* Grrrr. *stabs out eyeballs*

Oh god...I feel with you. And the ****ing walks outside of the Leviathan are so annoying. Computer can be bitches.

DarkC

I save whenever I need to. messed

Slay
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
KOTOR is so 2003 sleep
So are dwarves erm

Bardock42
KOTOR is so 2003 sleep

Dwarves are so 1994

WrathfulDwarf
Dwarves never go out of style. cool

Ronny
KOTOR is so 2003 sleep cry I didnt have it in 2003.

I got it last summer ninja

Bardock42

haha that's funny...haha...cause you could really need...a new hope now..haha

WrathfulDwarf
cry I didnt have it in 2003.

I got it last summer ninja

I'm sure you gonna love it. yes

Bardock42
Dwarves never go out of style. cool
Dwarves never where in style.

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
I save whenever I need to. messed Well thats the point, I do too. But since I used a shitload of cheats I dont have to be afraid of dying.. which mean I dont need to save as much.. so I dont.

Slay
*sigh*

*checks Cd player* I havent listened to them in months..
I totally hate their cover of Roots,Bloody Roots no expression

Bardock42
Well thats the point, I do too. But since I used a shitload of cheats I dont have to be afraid of dying.. which mean I dont need to save as much.. so I dont.
That's evil...you are evil...you cheat on Star Wars..you are a disgrace to anyone that ever liked those movies.

Slay
Well thats the point, I do too. But since I used a shitload of cheats I dont have to be afraid of dying.. which mean I dont need to save as much.. so I dont.
What's the fun of playing games when you use cheats? erm

Ronny
I'm sure you gonna love it. yes I already do stick out tongue I started the game in the summer and then my dad didnt let me go back on his computer then he erased my first game and then I died and shot him in the skull. Then I started again... now I'm on the verge of just laying down and giving up on life. Star Wars is the only thing that matters in life.

Ronny
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's evil...you are evil...you cheat on Star Wars..you are a disgrace to anyone that ever liked those movies. Am not. Everyone cheats eek!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
What's the fun of playing games when you use cheats? erm
Well you are an Otaku..you wouldn't know.

Ronny
What's the fun of playing games when you use cheats? erm You rule more.

rickyduck
Yep

WrathfulDwarf
I already do stick out tongue I started the game in the summer and then my dad didnt let me go back on his computer then he erased my first game and then I died and shot him in the skull. Then I started again... now I'm on the verge of just laying down and giving up on life. Star Wars is the only thing that matters in life.

Are you dark side?

When you get to Tatoonie (Bastlia's home) steal the holocrom from the woman and her child ....trust me....it's so wicked. evil face

Bardock42
Am not. Everyone cheats eek!
I didn't. I played it through thrice too.

I already do stick out tongue I started the game in the summer and then my dad didnt let me go back on his computer then he erased my first game and then I died and shot him in the skull. Then I started again... now I'm on the verge of just laying down and giving up on life. Star Wars is the only thing that matters in life.

You lead a good live I believe then. You should live for V for Vendetta yes

And are you sure that the killing went on in that order?

Slay
Well you are an Otaku..you wouldn't know.
Well,you're German...

I nevr knew what it meant till a few months ago....I just thought it sounded cool no expression

Sanctuary is an Otaku no expression

Ronny
Are you dark side?

When you get to Tatoonie (Bastlia's home) steal the holocrom from the woman and her child ....trust me....it's so wicked. evil face I was already on tatooine eek! and I'm lightside.

Slay
You rule more.
The only game I ever used cheats one was The Ep III game,because it sucked so much and I wanted to end it as fast as possible...

Bardock42
Well,your German...

I nevr knew what it meant till a few months ago....I just thought it sounded cool no expression

ARE

It does sound cool.

A very stuck up Otaku though. Thinking aboot it she isn't.

OH GOD...I jsut realized all the time I played KOTOR, I never plaYed a girl.....ahhhhh I wasted my life....I need KOTOR again.

Bardock42
The only game I ever used cheats one was The Ep III game,because it sucked so much and I wanted to end it as fast as possible...
Ep. III was an awesome game and one only needed like 2 hours to play it through anyways.

Ronny
droolio I play boys. Cause they are sexy. Carth Onasi... baaaaaaah droolio

Bardock42
droolio I play boys. Cause they are sexy. Carth Onasi... baaaaaaah droolio

Yeah ....Carth droolio

Slay
ARE

It does sound cool.

A very stuck up Otaku though. Thinking aboot it she isn't.

OH GOD...I jsut realized all the time I played KOTOR, I never plaYed a girl.....ahhhhh I wasted my life....I need KOTOR again.
Yeah,yeah changed it...

WrathfulDwarf
I was already on tatooine eek! and I'm lightside.

You must let the Dark side take over you. evil face

I had notice earlier your Bastila siggy and avatar. I wasn' sure if you were into KOTOR.

Ronny
You must let the Dark side take over you. evil face

I had notice earlier your Bastila siggy and avatar. I wasn' sure if you were into KOTOR. I am droolio Like woah.

Bastila is cool, I like her sometimes.. but I hate her others.. Shes too .. vain

Bloigen
Well,you're German...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/cf/175px-Otakustereo.jpg

Slay
Ep. III was an awesome game and one only needed like 2 hours to play it through anyways. It sucked...I still know the cheat for infinite life...after all these months...XUCPHRA...

Ronny
Pepper droolio

Eww Bourbon is gross. blink

Inspectah Deck

Maybe your computer doesn't like Star Wars

Ronny
Thats bullshit ranting I'll kill it if it doesn't

Lana
F4 is the most important button in KOTOR yes

And I hated Bastila at first, but as I got through the game I liked her more and more.

And Ronny, if you like Carth, you should really play as a girl yes you can make them fall in love.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana

And Ronny, if you like Carth, you should really play as a girl yes you can make them fall in love.

And I can't, or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.