Superman Disrespect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Kal El is the saddest super hero ever! He's too moral and etc, just a boring character

Knightfall93
He's supposed to be a geat hero etc but he got trashed by Mongul in Green Lanrtern: New Dawn until rookie KYle saved his weedy hide!
He actually sticks up for the government idiots in Death in the Family when he's meant to be Batman's friend and a hero

who?-kid
How can you be too moral ? Seriously ? confused

Have you forgotten he is a hero after all ? For lots of people (not me) THE hero ?

I am not a fan, but he is okay and doesn't deserve a hate thread like this.

Bardock42
Originally posted by who?-kid
How can you be too moral ? Seriously ? confused

Have you forgotten he is a hero after all ? For lots of people (not me) THE hero ?

I am not a fan, but he is okay and doesn't deserve a hate thread like this.

What he said mostly.

Black Adam
This was either a lame attempt at humor

Or the Topic creator is just a troll

I say a little a both.

jasofisc
what ever dude he's one of the only true heros out their. Most have things that drive and almost force them to be heros supes does it because he's a good guy. and as death of superman showed, he's willing to die for that. I'm not a big fan and I can understand people frustration of him, (I get frusterated when ever he moves a planet or flys though a black hole with is total PIS) But no one can deny his that he's one of the best. (well unless they just hate him)

jasofisc
comment was directed at knightfall

MattDay
You guys who dis the character are ****ing losers. and its that simple

cartman23
SUPERMAN SUCKSAND HE IS BORING!!!!!!!!!!

cartman23
HE'S SOOOOOOOO BORING, WHERE'S SUPERGIRL?????

zachrivard
u can buy a new couch , but u cant buy new legs charlie murphy!

olympian
"How can you be too moral ? Seriously ?"

By being......super moral!

This thread needs picures devil har har

pr1983
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Kal El is the saddest super hero ever! He's too moral and etc, just a boring character

You do know he's a HERO, right?

roughrider
OK, so you don't like him. And yes, DC is too protective of him, but Supes deserves more props than raspberries.

Knightfall93
I wanna see a proper dark Superman... as in Kal being a dark and complex charcter post- Ic. THEN I could appreciate him...

Knightfall93
All we ever see is him getting whupped with Kryptonite or evil Supermen oi Superpeople, EG Cyborg, SBP, e2 Suoes...

Bardock42
Originally posted by pr1983
You do know he's a HERO, right?

Well, he's no Batman, but he's a hero alright.

Private Pion
Hah. Too moral. Thats a good one. Someone that powerful HAS to be moral.

Besides, Batman is more moral than Supes.

Scoobless
Ah.... the art of the "Disrespect" thread.... it's a skill.... some have it, some don't

stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
lol, what kinda f****** stupid thread is this with the garbage multiple choices. The guys obviously an anti-supes, big deal.

- When your at the top, expect those at the bottom to spite you.

- Fistofthe NorthStar

Paola
there was an I hate Superman thread somewhere around, please look for it and use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.