I feel retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay we were sitting down eating dinner and this guy knocked at our front door, well we have a recliner in front of the door first of all, and second of all we use our back door for everything. We didn't know who it was and we were sitting down eating dinner so we just waited until he went away.
When we were done eating dinner I stood up and went to the kitchen window I looked out to the garden in the backyard and saw what I thought was a Bike. It looked just like a bike (from that far away), it was orange, had a visible wheel and handle bars. I see two guys behind the fence around the perimeter of the house and I go outside and see what's up. I said "Is that bike yours?" He laughed and said "That isnt a bike, that's a measuring wheel, we have a busted cable in the area and we're looking around trying to find it." I felt sooo retarded so I just said "Well, Okay."
That's todays second story. roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

GCG
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/arnold.gif

H. S. 6
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/GrannyOwned.gif

a1hsauce
huh

JacopeX
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Okay we were sitting down eating dinner and this guy knocked at our front door, well we have a recliner in front of the door first of all, and second of all we use our back door for everything. We didn't know who it was and we were sitting down eating dinner so we just waited until he went away.
When we were done eating dinner I stood up and went to the kitchen window I looked out to the garden in the backyard and saw what I thought was a Bike. It looked just like a bike (from that far away), it was orange, had a visible wheel and handle bars. I see two guys behind the fence around the perimeter of the house and I go outside and see what's up. I said "Is that bike yours?" He laughed and said "That isnt a bike, that's a measuring wheel, we have a busted cable in the area and we're looking around trying to find it." I felt sooo retarded so I just said "Well, Okay."

dont feel retarded, it aint that serious

H. S. 6
What the f**k?

WTF are you guys doing?

lil bitchiness

Someone was at the door and you just ignored them. How rude!

BackFire
I do it all the time. It's usually some stupid sales person trying to sell me something stupid like insurance/carpet/roofing/religion.

BackFire
Originally posted by H. S. 6
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/GrannyOwned.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!! I love that shit.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Lol. It's not my choice. I was going to get up but me Mum told me not to. We were eating! smile

Bardock42

Indeed...very, very uncool.

JacopeX
youre not alone

lil bitchiness
Lol. It's not my choice. I was going to get up but me Mum told me not to. We were eating! smile

I know but still...what if it was a friend of yours or someone needing a help or something...

Meh, differing cultures.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I know but still...what if it was a friend of yours or someone needing a help or something...

Meh, differing cultures.
Well I would've answered it right off the bad if I knew them. I had tacos all over my face too.

Commando Queen
Meh i'v done worse

JacopeX
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/tmt_tianna/i124038588_196.gif

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX

If you make a Pic like that you should at least be able to spell "least".

Lana

Meh, differing cultures.

Well, it's considered rude to bother people during dinner time, I know we never answer the phone when we're having dinner.

KENobi™

Meh, differing cultures.

Nah, not different cultures, just different manners.

I would have answered it no matter what, but tell them to come back later or something if it weren't an emergency.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
If you make a Pic like that you should at least be able to spell "least". DO ALL OF YOU WORRY ABOUT SPELLING THESE DAYZ!!! mad and i didnt make it

BackFire
I consider it rude for anyone who I don't know to knock on my door. That's why I don't answer it. Damn hippies, get a phone.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Well, it's considered rude to bother people during dinner time, I know we never answer the phone when we're having dinner.

How very strange...what if it was a neighbour with a slit throat and you could safe them? Very strange.

And Dinner Time? what would that be, between 5 and 9 pm?

Bardock42
DO ALL OF YOU WORRY ABOUT SPELLING THESE DAYZ!!! mad and i didnt make it
Well, not that much, since my spelling is horrible, there are just things that bother me....that, although I never have seen it before is one of them.

JacopeX
Originally posted by BackFire
I consider it rude for anyone who I don't know to knock on my door. That's why I don't answer it. Damn hippies, get a phone. wut the hell are hippies callin you

DanieLs_4_Ever
eek! *Claps*
Yeah, But they didn't know so. I'll cut 'em some slack! *Evil grin*
I consider it rude for anyone who I don't know to knock on my door. That's why I don't answer it. Damn hippies, get a phone.
LOL I'm with you on that one.

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/0819/thegothen.jpg

Lana
How very strange...what if it was a neighbour with a slit throat and you could safe them? Very strange.

And Dinner Time? what would that be, between 5 and 9 pm?

If it was someone I knew, then I'd answer the phone....but that's what voicemail is for.

And no one in my neighborhood knows each other (or gets along) or anything, so something that like would never happen stick out tongue

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Misc/faster_bigger.jpg

GCG

*DING DONG*

Neighbour : "HEY ! someone's stealing/towing your car"

Lana: "Get the **** off my property ; I AM Eating"

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
*DING DONG*

Neighbour : "HEY ! someone's stealing/towing your car"

Lana: "Get the **** off my property ; I AM Eating"

Read my post above, my neighborhood doesn't have any of that neighborly stuff or anything, none of us even know each other, let alone get along. I don't think I could name one person who lives on my street besides my family....so no, no worries about that.

BackFire
Yeah, I'm sure if someone rings your doorbell or call you during dinner it's a life or death situation. In truth, it's more like "hey, can I borrow a rope, I need to hang myself because you didn't answer your phone the other day when I called".

In this case, by not answering the phone you've saved their life becaue now they can't get the rope to kill themselves. So next time, go ahead, answer your phone/door at dinner time, murderers.

GCG
Read my post above, my neighborhood doesn't have any of that neighborly stuff or anything, none of us even know each other, let alone get along. I don't think I could name one person who lives on my street besides my family....so no, no worries about that.

Oh good ; so much for neighbourhood watch.

ehm....where did you say you live ?

Bardock42
If it was someone I knew, then I'd answer the phone....but that's what voicemail is for.

And no one in my neighborhood knows each other (or gets along) or anything, so something that like would never happen stick out tongue

Well you can't say I wouldn't go to the door cause it would never happen.

If someone would knock what would you do

JacopeX
Yea but jus neva leave youre door open

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/dillon_williams/e82d62c4.gif

Bloigen
Yeah, I'm sure if someone rings your doorbell or call you during dinner it's a life or death situation. In truth, it's more like "hey, can I borrow a rope, I need to hang myself because you didn't answer your phone the other day when I called".

In this case, by not answering the phone you've saved their life becaue now they can't get the rope to kill themselves. So next time, go ahead, answer your phone/door at dinner time, murderers.

laughing out loud

GCG

What happens in your neighbourhood JacopeX ? Clowns ?

DanieLs_4_Ever

That's the scariest thing ever! twisted

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
Oh good ; so much for neighbourhood watch.

ehm....where did you say you live ?

In a shit little suburb where no one cares about anyone but themselves.

Thank god our next-door neighbors moved, they were the biggest bunch of jackasses I've ever met.

And really, all these hypothetical situations are just dumb.

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
What happens in your neighbourhood JacopeX ? Clowns ? Nah but nice try though, well the bums are like clowns bein stupid enough to come into my house

DanieLs_4_Ever

Thank god our next-door neighbors moved, they were the biggest bunch of jackasses I've ever met.

We must live on the same street! 2guns

Bloigen
Nah but nice try though, well the bums are like clowns bein stupid enough to come into my house

Wait a minute...

Bums come off the street into your house?

Do you live in a hospital, police station, hostel or a crack den?

Bardock42

I just dont see it.
Going to the Door and talking to someone will take you what...2 minutes....same with the Phone. Just stupid not to do it.

JacopeX
Well there jus homeless people pushin there carts aroun wit cans in them to recycle. My mom owns a bussiness so of course bumz is gona do that

DanieLs_4_Ever
I just dont see it.
Going to the Door and talking to someone will take you what...2 minutes....same with the Phone. Just stupid not to do it.
What if there was a large gang of Ethiopian Rapists that wanted to kidnap you? confused

BackFire
Doint it only promotes the idea that it's okay for them to come by for no reason. By not doing it you're telling them "go home, come back later, I'm busy/lazy right now." next time they'll think twice before coming over to your house at 6:00pm to borrow a pot to make tea.

Bardock42
What if there was a large gang of Ethiopian Rapists that wanted to kidnap you? confused

Well then he would come back anyhow....could jsut get over with it right away.

Bloigen

Why Ethiopian?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
Why Ethiopian?
She's racist.

DanieLs_4_Ever
She's racist.
No I'm not. no expression

GCG

They dont want to rape ; they want to eat your food.

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
Why Ethiopian?

Cause they knock at dinner time
?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by GCG
They dont want to rape ; they want to eat your food.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by GCG
Cause they knock at dinner time
?
eek!

Bardock42
No I'm not. no expression

Well...then at least Ethiopianist.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Well...then at least Ethiopianist.
Lol. You goof. smile

GCG
You see ; if the knock comes at 2 in the morning they would have to be Irish.

Lana
I just dont see it.

And it's considered rude to come by unannounced...

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
You see ; if the knock comes at 2 in the morning they would have to be Irish.

Are there actually any Irishmen that still stand at 2 in the morning?

Bardock42
And it's considered rude to come by unannounced...

Oh I see...so Rude behaviour justifies rude behaviour against it.
And what if it is necessary. How often does that happen anyways...once a year?

GCG

Barely ; Its their head that does the knocking as they or trying to figure out if its their house.

BackFire
People coming to the door out of necessaty or emergency is about as common as a group of ethiopians coming with the intent of raping you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Barely ; Its their head that does the knocking as they snore.

Oh yeah...I see.

Lana

Never at my house, if someone comes over they usually let us know ahead of time. If someone comes over and we don't know about it ahead of time then every single time it's been someone trying to sell us crap we're not interested in.

Bloigen

There is one. But he's in a wheelchair.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Well depending on where you live (I guess) you can have people who solicit, Jehovah's Witnesses, Crusade For Children Money Collectors, People saying they kicked their ball in your backyard and asking to get it.
Every thing on that list I've seen at least twice in my lifetime. Lol.

H. S. 6
People coming to the door out of necessaty or emergency is about as common as a group of ethiopians coming with the intent of raping you.

cry

I was... trying... to forget... cry

Bardock42
And giving a Ball back from your Backyard is such a hard task that it is better to endure the ringing? In any case it is just Rude.

lil bitchiness
Im all for telling people before you are going to their home - but I would never just sit there while someone is knocking on my door.

My manners are above that - if they have none to bother me while I am eating, I will still open the door.

Differing manners - many things in England which are considered rude wouldnt be so in America...or so my experience is.

DanieLs_4_Ever
And giving a Ball back from your Backyard is such a hard task that it is better to endure the ringing? In any case it is just Rude.
No. I was just stating.

Lana
Well depending on where you live (I guess) you can have people who solicit, Jehovah's Witnesses, Crusade For Children Money Collectors, People saying they kicked their ball in your backyard and asking to get it.
Every thing on that list I've seen at least twice in my lifetime. Lol.

People actually come to your door when they kick a toy in your yard? Here they just jump the fence and get it themselves.

Bardock42
People actually come to your door when they kick a toy in your yard? Here they just jump the fence and get it themselves.

Would be a pretty rude thing to do.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Most do, some don't. But what I find quite rude is in the middle of the night they'll be walking behind the fence to get to the store across the street from my house and they decide that they'll climb the fence and take a shortcut right into the yard and take it that way.

GCG

Mayeb the necessity or emergancy is in your interest not theirs.

Inspectah Deck

Wow

GCG

and bullying....what monster steals the balls off kids

Bardock42
Most do, some don't. But what I find quite rude is in the middle of the night they'll be walking behind the fence to get to the store across the street from my house and they decide that they'll climb the fence and take a shortcut right into the yard and take it that way.

Yes that#S not very good behaviour either.

Originally posted by GCG
Mayeb the necessity or emergancy is in your interest not theirs.
Yeah, I wouldn't take the chances. Maybe a hot woman just came by to have sex with you..and you don't open the door...what then Backfire...what then?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by GCG
Lol. My yard must have some kind of toy magnet.

Bardock< Of course it isn't. Some of these parents let their teenagers roam the streets at 8 and 9 o'clock at night. Some will stop in the section of trees on the other side of my house between the Church and will light up some reefer. That's just whack.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG

I guess old people in Europe and then Americans of course.

Other countries don't matter since they probably don't even know what Balls are.

Bloigen
It's even ruder when they dress as Ethiopians then gang rape you.

GCG

Yeah, I wouldn't take the chances. Maybe a hot woman just came by to have sex with you..and you don't open the door...what then Backfire...what then?

ha ha ; an AIDS vendor

Lana

We have a Rottweiler, she's effectively stopped THAT from happening evil face

H. S. 6

Where the hell do you live? blink

Bloigen
I guess old people in Europe and then Americans of course.

Other countries don't matter since they probably don't even know what Balls are.

Especially Brunei.

Inspectah Deck
Lol. My yard must have some kind of toy magnet.

Bardock< Of course it isn't. Some of these parents let their teenagers roam the streets at 8 and 9 o'clock at night. Some will stop in the section of trees on the other side of my house between the Church and will light up some reefer. That's just whack.

Crack is whack

Reefer is better :ys:

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Crack is whack

Reefer is better :ys:
Haha, Shaddup. schmoll Also, that and the fact that they come with their systems cranked up on high at 12 at night. What an interesting street I live on.

Bardock42
We have a Rottweiler, she's effectively stopped THAT from happening evil face

Makes sense.

Where the hell do you live? blink
In a country where ones property is regarded as ONES PROPERTY.

H. S. 6
Makes sense.

In a country where ones property is regarded as ONES PROPERTY.

So it would be rude if my ball landed in your yard, and I jumped in for a moment to retrieve it? erm

Bardock42
So it would be rude if my ball landed in your yard, and I jumped in for a moment to retrieve it? erm

Yes. You could ask me now couldn't you?

H. S. 6
Yes. You could ask me now couldn't you?

I guess, but I'd hardly consider it rude if I don't.

Bardock42
I guess, but I'd hardly consider it rude if I don't.

Why?

Inspectah Deck
Haha, Shaddup. schmoll Also, that and the fact that they come with their systems cranked up on high at 12 at night. What an interesting street I live on.

Must live in the hood

H. S. 6
Why?

Because all's I'm doing is grabbing a ball that happened to land in the yard. Rude? I don't think so. erm

Perhaps I feel like so because of all the times I was younger and got hollered at by old men in their pajamas who had nothing better to do with their time, or lost their wife a few years ago, and decided to take this unknown and otherwise non-existant anger out on a child who still has his life to live, a wife to look forward to, and a ball to pick up and play with.

messed

Bardock42
Because all's I'm doing is grabbing a ball that happened to land in the yard. Rude? I don't think so. erm

Perhaps I feel like so because of all the times I was younger and got hollered at by old men in their pajamas who had nothing better to do with their time, or lost their wife a few years ago, and decided to take this unknown and otherwise non-existant anger out on a child who still has his life to live, a wife to look forward to, and a ball to pick up and play with.

messed

That experience dosn't make it any less rude and it is still trespassing. The right thing to do would be to ask.

Morning_Glory

wow ... I can't believe i read all of that for nothing eat

get Daniel to rub your tummy tum

H. S. 6
That experience dosn't make it any less rude and it is still trespassing. The right thing to do would be to ask.

Must be Philly, then. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wow ... I can't believe i read all of that for nothing eat

get Daniel to rub your tummy tum

laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
shock *sigh*

Bardock42
Must be Philly, then. stick out tongue

Are you implying that I live in Philadelphia?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Must live in the hood
I do, actually. I live in a line of houses of white people, then the rest of the thousands of people are 98% blacks. I dont mind, it's just the fact that they crank their systems and the cops are always getting called back here, etc etc.

Inspectah Deck
Nothing wrong with loud music

powerfulone1987
It is when it's at the point of vibrating through your body so terribly that you start to get nauseous.

is it comprehensible.....

DanieLs_4_Ever
Nothing at all, unless it's at 12-1 AM and people are trying to sleep but their windows are being rattled with *THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

Inspectah Deck
Nothing at all, unless it's at 12-1 AM and people are trying to sleep but their windows are being rattled with *THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

Buy a set of amplifiers and have a music fight stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Buy a set of amplifiers and have a music fight stick out tongue
I have subwoofers for my computer. Hehe All I need to do is open my window, crank the bass up and jam out. Lol. But then again there's my parents. They'd kill me.

Inspectah Deck
There's always the tranquilizer I sent you donatello

DanieLs_4_Ever
There's always the tranquilizer I sent you donatello
Oh yeaaaaah. I forgot about that! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.