Darkseid vs. Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Post-Crisis Darkseid (during Marvel/DC crossovers) vs. AD. Who takes it?

the Darkone
Asgardian Destroyer eats darkseid for lunch. Destroyer eats gods for fun.

thesilverspider
Darkseid wins with BFR via Omega effect.

TheKahn
If Superman can stop the Omega beams, the destroyer should be able to do the same with a energy blast. Personally I think its crap that Darkseid has been downgraded but what can you do?

Draco69
THe only reason Superman stopped the OE Effect is because he's important to the Source....whatever....

The only chance Darkseid has is the OE effect. Pre-Crisis would stomp him though.

Ex11B
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Darkseid wins with BFR via Omega effect.

I do not think that will stop Destroyer

Draco69
Most likely. The OE wipes anything from existence as if it never existed in the first place....unless its protected by the Source. Like Superman, the lucky mother...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Ex11B
I do not think that will stop Destroyer
And why not......

Omega effect would transport the Destroyer where ever Darksied wishes resulting is a win for DS.

Mindship
If I said it once, I said it a thousand times: the effectiveness of the Destroyer varies with its animator. Have Batman animate the Destroyer, and EVERYONE is toast.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Draco69
Most likely. The OE wipes anything from existence as if it never existed in the first place....unless its protected by the Source. Like Superman, the lucky mother...

It doesn't wipe said figure totally, it just transports it to DC oblivion.

Darth_Erebus

But current Darkseids OE isn't as powerful as it was pre crisis. Current Darkseid used his OE on Galactus, whom has nothing to do with the Source, and it had no effect on G whatsoever. Depend on how powerful the Destroyer is during their encounter, it may not effect it either.

Mider
Big G is a crusial part of the universe read the abraxas saga when galactus infact died see what happend when that transpired a being of untold power was unleased due to that event causing untold havak and the near destruction of the universe abraxas was one bad dude he killed Silver surfer like he was a joke he had an army of novas from diffrent dimensions he outsmarted everyone even the FF only reason they won is cause of franklin richards helping them out bringing big g back and giving the ultimate nullifier to reed richards if that had not happend the universe or even the multiverse might have been totally at the mercy of abraxas so yes big g is indeed needed in the universe.

leonidas

and doomsday apparently . . . sad

Mider
supposidly the reason he couldnt do doomsday is cause he was at low power levels example he couldnt do anything to cyborg supes but when he said my power is back up he handed cyborg supes his butt in less then a second.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
But current Darkseids OE isn't as powerful as it was pre crisis. Current Darkseid used his OE on Galactus, whom has nothing to do with the Source, and it had no effect on G whatsoever. Depend on how powerful the Destroyer is during their encounter, it may not effect it either. its post crisis darkseid as in Marvel/DC crossovers

Juntai
You mean the Darkseid that was swatting away Thor and Silver Surfer and Thanos, and nearly killed Galactus and Surfer?
I'm going to kinda learn towards that side.
wink

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean the Darkseid that was swatting away Thor and Silver Surfer and Thanos, and nearly killed Galactus and Surfer?
I'm going to kinda learn towards that side.
wink
Those where the good oh days now The omega beams gets reflected by Wonder Women's bracelets.

Mider
at least for those of us who remeber the good old days can collect them.

GODSCRIBE
You're forgetting the AD also has a disintegrator beam that will really wear Darkseid down. Darkseid will eventually win, because he is comparable to Thanos, and Thanos definately beats the AD.

Wally West
I'd say the Destroyer beats Thanos actually.

I think the Destroyer wins this, I'm just not sure what the Omega Beams would do, but I'll assume Darkseid would be dead before he uses them after getting disintegrated.

Ex11B
Hmm.. Darksieds OE against Destroyers Disintegrator beam

Tron
I'd bet on Darkseid's Omega Beams any day of the week (here in KMC, they work like they're SUPPOSE to).wink

Mider
like the beam could do better then what the anti-life equation entity threw at him or caused to hit darkseid. Darkseid was hit with a blast that could destroy a solar system and was relativly unharmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.