plz help me!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frylock
i want to work with cars realy bad but i dont know much about them so if some one would send me informaiton about them like carbrators and stuff like that i would GREATLY APPREACITE THAT!! plz pm that to me.

fini
GO and LOOK it up yourself

You got the net to find out stuff, not to have people PM it to you

AOR
Owned yes

Because my opinion deems it so....

Mr. Bacon
firstly, to be able to work with cars you should prbly know how to spell carburetor, secondly, get up off your lazy ass and research them yourself.

DarkC
Originally posted by frylock
i want to work with cars realy bad but i dont know much about them so if some one would send me informaiton about them like carbrators and stuff like that i would GREATLY APPREACITE THAT!! plz pm that to me.

Just take Mechanics 101. eek!

KENobi™
www.just****inggoogleit.com

^ Real Website

AOR
I was hoping for that anti-thread post....that was beastly...

Because my opinion deems it so...

Mr. Bacon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389155&highlight=losers+lounge

that will work too

KENobi™
Originally posted by AOR
I was hoping for that anti-thread post....that was beastly...

Because my opinion deems it so...

Meh, I don't wanna over use it. stick out tongue

frylock
wow i ask for some simple help even a website with this stuff would help and u guys wanan do this well u know what go shove it.

DarkC
wow i ask for some simple help even a website with this stuff would help and u guys wanan do this well u know what go shove it.
You expect us to do the work for you? Please.

Go away and FFS, don't come back.

Mr. Bacon
and u cant look up a website for yourself?

KENobi™

Well it's not hard to open a new tab in Firefox and open a search engine.

Better yet, go tear your car open and learn these things first hand.

AOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.